Jindal: Liking people is key to expan...

Jindal: Liking people is key to expanding GOP tent

There are 1 comment on the The Kansas City Star story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Jindal: Liking people is key to expanding GOP tent. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal says the Republican Party needs to go back to basics to attract the broad coalition of voters credited with putting President Barack Obama back in the White House.Kindergarten basics."If we want people to like us, we have to like them first," Jindal said on Fox News Sunday.Former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez has a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Whatever

De Soto, KS

#1 Nov 18, 2012
The only people I dislike are illegal alien border jumpers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min The Northener 201,712
News 'Duck Dynasty' Star Ditches Bobby Jindal For Do... (Sep '15) Wed Death on 2 Legs 10
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge (Aug '15) Jul 23 swedenforever 513
News Black students disproportionately suspended in ... (Sep '15) Jun 28 Serial Abandonment 77
News Jeff Sadow: Public should not let Edwards fool it Jun '16 julikemp 1
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Jun '16 Green Billionaire 15
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... (Jul '15) May '16 Swedenforever 698
More from around the web