Budget Compromise May Be A Tough Sell...

Budget Compromise May Be A Tough Sell In Congress

There are 1 comment on the WGBH-TV Allston story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Budget Compromise May Be A Tough Sell In Congress. In it, WGBH-TV Allston reports that:

Despite all the excitement over the $38 billion budget deal that averted a government shutdown last week, lawmakers really just reset the clock.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGBH-TV Allston.

Stuart Stroven

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 14, 2011
38 billion? Is this a joke? I suppose you spineless wimps are congradulating yourselves on such a fine job.We are not impressed.Whats the matter,scared of the media? They are never going to like you anyway.So why dont you just do what we sent you there to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Bill Huizenga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. Huizenga townhall meeting hits on Healthca... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wild child 1
News Boehner absolves GOP defectors, seeks to reasse... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tim 2
News West Michigan watches Obama, Romney debate: Add... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mark 195
News Muskegon city commissioner running as write-in ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 BMD 1
News Muskegon Township Democrat knows the math in ru... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kurt Troutman 1
News Video: A final goodbye for Whitney Houston (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sheik Yerbouti 27
News Video: John Glenn: I didn't see myself as a hero (Feb '12) Feb '12 Your Ex 2
More from around the web