Video: Story behind alleged plot to b...

Video: Story behind alleged plot to bomb Capitol

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Video: Story behind alleged plot to bomb Capitol. In it, CBS News reports that:

An illegal immigrant from Morocco is acused of plotting a suicide bombing in the Capitol Building but, says the FBI, was being watched by agents the entire time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

magadala

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 19, 2012
This is BS!!! They are always "lone wolf" with no ties to other organizations! Or, like the guy who shot up the military base, "workplace" violence. Doesn't make sense. If that's the case, he could have just gone out and bombed away without saying anything to anybody.

Just another ploy to increase surveillance of American citizens and take more of our freedoms and justify craziness such as the passing of NDAA!

If someone wants to really get us, why would they wait to board a place where there are a few hundred, behold 911. I am so tired of their scare tatics and manipulation of American citizens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Bill Huizenga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Members of Congress Rebuke Obama on Military Su... (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER -MACACE 1
News Rep. Huizenga townhall meeting hits on Healthca... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wild child 1
News Boehner absolves GOP defectors, seeks to reasse... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tim 2
News West Michigan watches Obama, Romney debate: Add... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mark 195
News Muskegon city commissioner running as write-in ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 BMD 1
News Muskegon Township Democrat knows the math in ru... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kurt Troutman 1
News Video: A final goodbye for Whitney Houston (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sheik Yerbouti 27
More from around the web