Roy Sekoff: "It's Time to Ask: Has the GOP Party No Shame Left?"

Sep 4, 2009 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 110
Sekoff asked the Representative, who has blogged for the Huffington Post, if he was willing to denounce the members of his party who "criticize the president of the United States for telling school kids to do their homework": "You have to say to the GOP, 'Have you no shame?'" Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
EXTREME EUGENE

United States

#103 Sep 7, 2009
sgtronn wrote:
let President Obama explain how the country is being run by un elected, unvetted czars, appointed by him.
I hope the American people wake up and revolt against the czars. there is no provision for czars in the Constitution. last i knew there were only 3 branches of Government,
Executive, legislative and Judicial.
funny, nothing about czars.
Chicago thuggery at its finest, create jobs for America haters
2012 seems so far away....
This country is revolting againts idiots like you. You seem to be an expert on how the government works. Which branch did Dick Cheney serve under? I seemed which ever branch was conveinent for him at the time. And Obama appointed those to fix the monumental screw-ups from the 8 years of the evil idiot Bush. Or # 2 as I like to call him. The only ones who are American haters are the idiot posters like yourself who just cant come to grips that we elected a black democratic president as potus. You must feel like I and millions of others felt having a president(#2) that stood 180 degrees from everything that I believe in. The difference is we hated Bush because of his policies and his actions a perz. You idiots hate Obama because he black, has a muslem sounding name, he a liberal/progressive, and he would like it if all Americans have health insurance. That doesnt sound evil to me, but starting a war from lies, million plus dead, billions wasted, torture, wiretapping, and being a divider instead of a uniter. Bush was elected in the first place because of the lies and smear campaign, swiftboated, and having a brother as governor of the state where the election was decided.
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#104 Sep 7, 2009
Pelosi Schmelosi wrote:
<quoted text>
Happens ALL the time TOPIX PROCTOR!!
Why aren't YOU pointing them ALL OUT??
Don't tell me..
Let me guess..
YOU must be a
L I B E R A L
T O O L
!!!!!!!!!!
Because it's alway the same person, laughing jackass?

Since: Oct 08

none

#105 Sep 7, 2009
No one answered my questions... As usual. Republicans can throw out stuff but when you asked them why THEY didn't do anything they flee.

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#106 Sep 7, 2009
coughnuroff wrote:
<quoted text>No you're just another white person making us other white people look like uneducated hicks.
Nope - YOU ARE the only "uneducated hick" I've seen posting here...
Take a BOW!!

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#107 Sep 7, 2009
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's alway the same person, laughing jackass?
Then you're dumber and more partisan than I thought
J@CK@SS!!

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#108 Sep 7, 2009
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be a "pretend" doctor, AKA FRAUD. LOL
And YOU stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last nite
right J@CK@SS!!
R O T F L M A O
!!!!!!!!!!

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#109 Sep 7, 2009
A Watcher wrote:
No one answered my questions... As usual. Republicans can throw out stuff but when you asked them why THEY didn't do anything they flee.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Here's a box of Kleenex...
www.kleenex.com

Since: Oct 08

none

#110 Sep 7, 2009
Pelosi Schmelosi wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Here's a box of Kleenex...
www.kleenex.com
Why would I cry? I'm too busy laughing at your double standards.

“THE FACE OF LIBERALISM”

Since: Feb 09

HOW DOES SHE LOOK???

#111 Sep 7, 2009
A Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I cry? I'm too busy laughing at your double standards.
..and I'm busy laughing at your sense of self-importance...

"Nobody answered my post"..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kleenex not BIG enough..
Try a SHAM-WOW..
www.shamwow.com

“remember i know secrets”

Since: Mar 09

you dont want told

#112 Aug 14, 2011
EXTREME EUGENE wrote:
<quoted text>This country is revolting againts idiots like you. You seem to be an expert on how the government works. Which branch did Dick Cheney serve under? I seemed which ever branch was conveinent for him at the time. And Obama appointed those to fix the monumental screw-ups from the 8 years of the evil idiot Bush. Or # 2 as I like to call him. The only ones who are American haters are the idiot posters like yourself who just cant come to grips that we elected a black democratic president as potus. You must feel like I and millions of others felt having a president(#2) that stood 180 degrees from everything that I believe in. The difference is we hated Bush because of his policies and his actions a perz. You idiots hate Obama because he black, has a muslem sounding name, he a liberal/progressive, and he would like it if all Americans have health insurance. That doesnt sound evil to me, but starting a war from lies, million plus dead, billions wasted, torture, wiretapping, and being a divider instead of a uniter. Bush was elected in the first place because of the lies and smear campaign, swiftboated, and having a brother as governor of the state where the election was decided.
and obama has united what? i could care less if the man was plaid, his liberal politics (epic fail) is what i despise about him. Yes lets pass a bill so we can see whats in it right libs?
lets not pass a budget in 3 years. lets give gm to the uaw.

Obama and dems had Congress for how many years and got NOTHING DONE.
and dont blame republicans, they had votes to stop nothing. and the Maine senators may as well be Dems anyway, McCain too.

he is shaping up to be worse than Carter- and thats no mean feat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Bill Cassidy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House expected to pass Keystone bill Jan 15 justhefacts 168
Insurers gird for new fight Jan 5 Le Jimbo 2
Hundreds Rally Against Proposed Natural Gas Pip... Dec 29 Citizen X 5
Polls favor GOP Senate takeover Dec '14 Swedenforever 3
Louisiana voters decide fate of Mary Landrieu, ... Dec '14 serfs up 40
What the heck happened to Mary Landrieu? Dec '14 Foster 21
Landrieu's battle cry falls on deaf ears Dec '14 klintmoore80 5
More from around the web