Demonstrators set the record straight...

Demonstrators set the record straight on postal issues

There are 1 comment on the Workday Minnesota story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Demonstrators set the record straight on postal issues. In it, Workday Minnesota reports that:

People are spreading lies and half-truths in an effort to make the U.S. Postal Service appear insolvent, but Tuesday thousands of postal workers, letter carriers and other employees rallied in all 435 Congressional Districts nationwide, hoping to set the record straight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Workday Minnesota.

for

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2011
Who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betty McCollum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Read Al Franken's apology to broadcaster Leeann... Nov '17 Divine Messenger 4
News A sensible pause on pipeline project, but not t... (Sep '16) Sep '16 the Stand 1
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... (Jun '15) May '16 Geezer Heimers 23
News Lawmakers mourn, remember music icon Prince (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sterkfontein Swar... 26
News Members of Congress make a Mother's Day trip to... (May '15) May '15 swedenforever 2
News Rep. Betty McCollum: Why I Wont Attend Netanyah... (Mar '15) Mar '15 lolol 3
News Measles Cases Prompt Talk Of Vaccines (Apr '11) Aug '13 What NO PROVACS 2
More from around the web