Hearings on U.S. Muslims called McCar...

Hearings on U.S. Muslims called McCarthyism

There are 22 comments on the National Post story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Hearings on U.S. Muslims called McCarthyism. In it, National Post reports that:

New York protesters rally against hearings. Representative Peter King says the issue is "too important to ignore." Sheldon Alberts, Postmedia News A Wednesday, Mar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alan

Livonia, LA

#21 Apr 26, 2011
McCarthy was right wrote:
P.S. The assumption that radical Islam and the Muslims are the problem is correct.
if you have a bed of rattlesnakes it may be wrong that all are poisonous.let in the dark show us which ones arent?you see protesters jump and shout against america.still waiting to see american muslims do the same in support of america!a few have said they support the usa but most either dont or are scared of what might be done to them by anti american muslims!this fear tactic works even in the usa!its time for americans to stand up to these thugs!yes that includes the muslim black panthers.eric holder cant protect them forever?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 15, 2012
muslims don't number much, they shouldn't be a problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '16 National Review 194
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... Sep '16 Michel Montvert 45
News Mississippi congressman's staffer faces tax eva... Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 1
News Protesters want to nix Confederate sign on Miss... Jun '16 davy 2
News Republicans defend display of Confederate image... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 42
News House overwhelmingly approves bill restricting ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 private guy 37
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '15 L Morales 2
More from around the web