U.S. freezes funds for troubled virtu...

U.S. freezes funds for troubled virtual-border program

There are 6 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Mar 18, 2010, titled U.S. freezes funds for troubled virtual-border program. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has halted funding for an electronic-surveillance system to stop illegal immigrants from crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

rsbikes

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2010
This is crazy. It seems like we pass laws and the goverment does everything it can to not enforce them. I think that the bigest problem is are border enforcement. To many illegals are in here now and we can not stop more from comming in. Not just the Mexicans, the Somolies too.
Fed Up Vet

Bowie, MD

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Janet Napolitano doesn't understand her job is to enforce the law, not re-write it.

I say Again: She should be fired!
UAW worker

Longwood, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2010
This administration is the most incompetent in the History of this country.Any excuse to let illegals in so when they are granted amnesty they will increase the democrat voting roles.The first order of business upon her appointment was to attack the Sheriff of her home state for enforcing immigration laws. She tried it as Governor & failed.Now she has used the power of the Federal government to iniate an investigation.

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2010
I have a better idea! Lets make the boarder a firing range for military, Police, and civilians. We will post small, but visible, signs along the border warning of "live fire" - "enter at your own risk". Season will be OPEN year round!
the truth

Newark, OH

#5 Mar 19, 2010
Obama is telling the illegals the door is open, come on in the US is for sale.

Obama lies Americans die

Libs lie freedom dies

DNC lies grandma dies

Cap and tax lies US jobs die
the truth

Newark, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2010
Beersteiner wrote:
I have a better idea! Lets make the boarder a firing range for military, Police, and civilians. We will post small, but visible, signs along the border warning of "live fire" - "enter at your own risk". Season will be OPEN year round!
I am with you on this and lets bring a lot of gators to the Rio Grande with the open season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... Sat Michel Montvert 39
News Mississippi congressman's staffer faces tax eva... Aug 24 He Named Me Black... 1
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Aug 17 Mandingo jr 179
News Protesters want to nix Confederate sign on Miss... Jun '16 davy 2
News Republicans defend display of Confederate image... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 42
News Confederate flag removed from U.S. Capitol tunnel Apr '16 Sheryl 1
News House overwhelmingly approves bill restricting ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 private guy 37
More from around the web