Secret Service puts 3 on leave over g...

Secret Service puts 3 on leave over gate crashing

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Secret Service puts 3 on leave over gate crashing. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The head of the Secret Service asserted today that the security breach at last week's White House state dinner was an aberration and President Barack Obama was never at risk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Sham Wow Barry

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 3, 2009
White House Blocks Testimony on Party Crashers

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/02...

The White House on Wednesday invoked the separation of powers to keep Desiree Rogers, President Obama’s social secretary, from testifying on Capitol Hill about how a couple of aspiring reality television show celebrities crashed a state dinner for the prime minister of India last week.

And the couple will not testify, either, according to a statement released late Wednesday by a public relations firm.

more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com ...

But this is the most open and transparent administration ever...riiiight.

If this scandal doesn’t have a name yet I’d like to vote for: "Wideopengate"
Clueless

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 3, 2009
She wasn't checking in the guests because she
was a guest herself???

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!

I can only imagine the stories the Indian Prime
Minister is telling tonight.
kramit

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Why is the secret service the only agency bearing the brunt of this? Why isn't someone from the white house staff also on administrative leave?
Nancy Pal Osi

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#4 Dec 4, 2009
See Nancy Pelosi was right the CIA lies...but now that they've been caught they have to suspend themselves.
Cpt Jack Sparrow

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 4, 2009
Boatswain ! Bring me the Cat-O-Nine Tales and lashum to the yardarm....
Agent Al

Rogersville, MO

#6 Dec 21, 2009
Nancy Pal Osi wrote:
See Nancy Pelosi was right the CIA lies...but now that they've been caught they have to suspend themselves.
I would like to tell you something never talk bad about our SPY agency!!! You know nothing about the CIA, and neither does Nancy Pelosi because she has not been there!!!! Dick Gepharht was the best Speaker of the HOUSE WE HAD IN FORMER YEARS! If you feel so brave join up because we can put women in COMBAT NOW!!!
donkeyman

Yuma, AZ

#7 Dec 21, 2009
rumor has it that these unwanted guest knew he correct password and thats how they gained access. unconfirmed info from whithouse said the password wil be changed from "bill aires sent me" to undisclosed password.
Nancy Pal Osi

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#9 Dec 21, 2009
Agent Al wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to tell you something never talk bad about our SPY agency!!! You know nothing about the CIA, and neither does Nancy Pelosi because she has not been there!!!! Dick Gepharht was the best Speaker of the HOUSE WE HAD IN FORMER YEARS! If you feel so brave join up because we can put women in COMBAT NOW!!!
I certainly would never "join up" and be a part of the problem rather I chose to join up support Obama as he is the solution. I know he was forced to send additional troops to war but he'll have them out sooner than you think!
Agent Al

Rogersville, MO

#12 Dec 23, 2009
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, Nancy,
I am sure you got my resoponse, say Hello to Jerry F. Costello for me! Every other word was, as you know censored!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '16 National Review 194
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... Sep '16 Michel Montvert 45
News Mississippi congressman's staffer faces tax eva... Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 1
News Protesters want to nix Confederate sign on Miss... Jun '16 davy 2
News Republicans defend display of Confederate image... (Jun '16) Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 42
News House overwhelmingly approves bill restricting ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 private guy 37
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '15 L Morales 2
More from around the web