The Black Caucus War Against Obama a ...

The Black Caucus War Against Obama a " by Dick Morris

There are 4 comments on the Frontpage Mag story from Dec 7, 2009, titled The Black Caucus War Against Obama a " by Dick Morris. In it, Frontpage Mag reports that:

Posted by Dick Morris on Dec 7th, 2009 and filed under FrontPage . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry A civil war is breaking out within the left of the Democratic Party pitting the Congressional Black Caucus against the first African-American president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Frontpage Mag.

Stag R Lee

Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 7, 2009
The caucus needed to take a stand the much earlier. Long ago, I posted about how detrimental this guy is, not only to Blacks but to the middle class and poor and general. Nothing done, for example, about foreclosures, but a slap on the hand to Wall Street moguls who are raping the treasury for $billions. This doesn't even touch his Death Care Plan, one that cuts $billions from Medicare and hands that money--plus $billions more--to private insurance companies.
Amazing how folks can look at this and still have faith in this clown. Now, he wants to spend additional $billions by going half way around the globe to essentially murder people who are in no way a threat to these folks.
Don't take my word for it. Here is a CIA report that describes nothing less than one of the poorest countries on the face of the earth.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-...
Then ask this question: How many U.S. taxpayer dollars is this fool going to spend on that war?
$228 Billion upwards--over the long haul--to a $trillion.
http://www.democrats.com/node/21327...
...and here in the U.S. we have folks dropping dead in ER because staff is overwhelmed, people losing their homes and living in shelters, some under bridges. We have food banks closing their doors, leaving long lines of hungry people.
...and last but not least, we have brain dead people who actually believe that Obama is a "good" leader. Astounding! Truly!

“Afirkan Aborigine”

Since: Jan 08

Nijeriya, Afirka

#4 Dec 7, 2009
Jawga Boy wrote:
Don't look at me, I voted for Bob Barr!
The Negroes thought Obama was going to be their savior, being that he's HALF BLACK,not fully Black!
In their eyes, he would walk upon the water, feed a multitude with fives loaves and three fish, heal the sick, bring sight to the blind, and raise the dead!
It hasn't happened yet, has it Negroes?
You've been hoodwinked!
Bambozzled!
AGREE 100%!! THEN AGAIN BLACKS HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE THEM!
Ish Tov

Elkins, WV

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Oh yeah what a shame Obama can't walk on water the way Reagan, Bush and Bushie, Jr., could... LOL!!!

Political BS honed to a fine edge, in here.
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Ashland City, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2009
For the first time in over 5 years both the Army and Marines have introduced a recruiting commercial focusing on the Broken Black Community.
Afghanistan is going to be a Black War complete with Black casualities in honor of your Monkey Messiah.
White America will shakes it's head in disbelief...again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Sep '17 Jacksonian Progre... 210
News Mississippi holds on to state flag with Confede... Aug '17 Birdzilla 48
News Democrats, civil rights group aim to block Trum... Jul '17 RoxLo 147
News Democrat Files Special Bill To Shield Illegal I... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wildchild 6
News Immigration enforcement gets millions in Trump ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Righty01 2
News 'All-American' Argentine faces deportation with... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hostis Publicus 22
News 'All-American' Argentine faces deportation with... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
More from around the web