Homeland chief puts brakes on virtual...

Homeland chief puts brakes on virtual fence funds

There are 58 comments on the KOB-TV story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Homeland chief puts brakes on virtual fence funds. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

PHOENIX - Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Tuesday that she will freeze funds for expanding the virtual fence that originally was supposed to monitor most of the 2,000-mile southern U.S. border by 2011 but now covers only a portion of Arizona's boundary with Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cranky Old Man

United States

#47 Mar 18, 2010
Deo Vindice wrote:
Is this feminist bimbo not also a Mexican?
Perhaps an illegal one ?
Who knows? If she and Obama are tight, all her personal records will be not for public disclosure and top secret information.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#48 Mar 18, 2010
Michael Allred wrote:
I find it amusing that all of the people who are outraged by this move are less concerned with all of the money wasted than with promoting sociopathic xenophobia.
These are the same people who scream that the government should keep their hands off of their Medicare...
Glad you are so amused. I wish I were so simple that I could get a chuckle from such inane things. And to tell the truth slick, I am not a xenophobe, I just want our laws enforced.
For Justice

Prospect, CT

#49 Mar 18, 2010
My solution would be to put a bounty on them and let the civilians, property owners take it from there. We could even supply the ammo and we`d still save millions more of what already seems to have been wasted tax dollars.
O`Buma don`t care about sealing the borders hell every wetback and drug deal who makes it is another demoncrat voter in the making, after O`Buma makes them all legal with amnesty.
pitiful

Surfside, CA

#50 Mar 18, 2010
This is great. Electing the first far left of Chairman Mao President assures Open Borders and Social Justice at the direct expense of safety, security and hopes for future prosperity of Non Union American families.

All Hail The Obama.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#51 Mar 20, 2010
I Gots Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
sociopathic xenophobia?!?!?!?
ROFLMAO...you don't even know what that means. Either grow up or let the grown ups do the talking.
I notice that you didn't actually deny the allegation. You merely attempted to deflect it with a rather transparent accusation of misuse.

It's obvious that you're more concerned with killing those who are not like you than with attempting to behave like a human being.

Norman, Oklahoma

#52 Mar 20, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are so amused. I wish I were so simple that I could get a chuckle from such inane things. And to tell the truth slick, I am not a xenophobe, I just want our laws enforced.
No, you've already made it obvious that you want only those laws enforced that would benefit those who are exactly like you.

And yeah, I've always found it helpful to laugh at the reprehensible. Why do you think I always got such a chuckle out of Dubya?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#53 Mar 20, 2010
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've already made it obvious that you want only those laws enforced that would benefit those who are exactly like you.
Please point out just one post where I even hinted I "want only those laws enforced that would benefit those who are exactly like you". I want all laws currently on the books enforced. You still got a problem with that?

Norman, Oklahoma

#55 Mar 21, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Please point out just one post where I even hinted I "want only those laws enforced that would benefit those who are exactly like you". I want all laws currently on the books enforced. You still got a problem with that?
Ahh, I see that you're sticking with the GOP method of ignoring every statement you've made elsewhere that would possibly contradict the current statement.

Right. Well, I guess since it's working so well for them. Oh, wait...

Norman, Oklahoma

#56 Mar 21, 2010
I Gots Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to deny because it doesn't exist. Just becaues someone pulls an allegation out of their ass doesn't mean it's true. Or does it?
Let me try....
You're the product of a crack whore and sperm cocktail from 6 anonymous johns who loves to have sex with little boys.
Well there you go. It's an allegation so it must be true!
Wow! This is fun!
Oh that's so cute. You're trying to be clever and get all "offended" and then make a funny in the hopes that now you look like the good guy.

Listen, I hate to break it to you but no one is buying it anymore. Give it up. It's over. You guys are now almost as relevant as Morris Dancing.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#57 Mar 21, 2010
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, I see that you're sticking with the GOP method of ignoring every statement you've made elsewhere that would possibly contradict the current statement.
Right. Well, I guess since it's working so well for them. Oh, wait...
Translation.....I could not find one statement from MSO4 posting that MSO4 believes in only the laws that would benifit MSO4. Next.
Maria Montoya

Surfside, CA

#59 Mar 21, 2010
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
And yeah, I've always found it helpful to laugh at the reprehensible. Why do you think I always got such a chuckle out of Dubya?
You, and the other anti American Anglos who share your views, should be more gracious after defeating your American brothers by proving you were the "enemies within".

Norman, Oklahoma

#60 Mar 21, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Translation.....I could not find one statement from MSO4 posting that MSO4 believes in only the laws that would benifit MSO4. Next.
Okay so now you try speaking in third person as if that will deflect from the fact that all of these statements have been made by you in the past.

Wow, I have to say, that is a new tactic. Delusional, but still interesting...

Norman, Oklahoma

#61 Mar 21, 2010
I Gots Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see you didn't deny the allegations I made against you therefore, by your standards, they are true.
Tell me, which holiday was more confusing for you? Was it Mother's day? Or was it Father's day?
I win.

Norman, Oklahoma

#62 Mar 21, 2010
Maria Montoya wrote:
<quoted text>
You, and the other anti American Anglos who share your views, should be more gracious after defeating your American brothers by proving you were the "enemies within".
1: Actually, since I tend to actually pay attention to what the Constitution has to say about things and actually care about the rest of humanity, that makes me rather PRO American.

2: Anglo??? Wow, you actually managed to alter my DNA from a distance! Impressive. Or pathological.

3: The fact hat you actually tried to use the term "enemies within" seriously means you probably just cribbed it from a Glenn Beck clip and can be safely ignored by anyone not in the psychiatric profession.
Maria Montoya

Surfside, CA

#63 Mar 21, 2010
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
1: Actually, since I tend to actually pay attention to what the Constitution has to say about things and actually care about the rest of humanity, that makes me rather PRO American.
2: Anglo??? Wow, you actually managed to alter my DNA from a distance! Impressive. Or pathological.
3: The fact hat you actually tried to use the term "enemies within" seriously means you probably just cribbed it from a Glenn Beck clip and can be safely ignored by anyone not in the psychiatric profession.
"Enemies within" is the ONLY valid explanation I could think of for any Anglo who pushes an obviously destructive agenda, which defies common sense, for their own Country!

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#64 Mar 21, 2010
Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so now you try speaking in third person as if that will deflect from the fact that all of these statements have been made by you in the past.
Wow, I have to say, that is a new tactic. Delusional, but still interesting...
You made the accusation, but somehow you cannot back it up. Post a link where I said anything of the sort. If not there is a word for people like that.....liars.

Norman, Oklahoma

#65 Mar 21, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>You made the accusation, but somehow you cannot back it up. Post a link where I said anything of the sort. If not there is a word for people like that.....liars.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/mso4

Norman, Oklahoma

#66 Mar 21, 2010
Maria Montoya wrote:
<quoted text>
"Enemies within" is the ONLY valid explanation I could think of for any Anglo who pushes an obviously destructive agenda, which defies common sense, for their own Country!
And yet you, in your bizarre need to channel Glenn Beck, are still trying to insist that I'm Anglo while pushing this conspiracy theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration enforcement gets millions in Trump ... Mar 17 Righty01 2
News 'All-American' Argentine faces deportation with... Mar 6 Hostis Publicus 22
News 'All-American' Argentine faces deportation with... Mar 4 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '16 National Review 194
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Michel Montvert 45
News Mississippi congressman's staffer faces tax eva... (Aug '16) Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 1
News Protesters want to nix Confederate sign on Miss... (Jun '16) Jun '16 davy 2
More from around the web