Lawmakers question Boeing on delays of border fence

Full story: The Herald

Technical issues are delaying the completion of a multibillion-dollar high-tech fence intended to reduce illegal entry along the nation's southern border, the government said Thursday.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2010
OUTER SPACE MAN

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2007
Take down the border and just buy Mexico.I'm sure George and Dick could find some way to screw them to.They have no problem in screwing us already. After all most of Mexico is already here.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jun 22, 2007
They question Boeing on a "delay"? They haven't done anything in 40 years and they have the nerve to question a "delay"? Wake up America, time to clean house.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 17, 2010
note the date of the above posts .. this "fence" was a stupid failure from the start ... Bush .. the gift that keeps on taking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syria vote poses dilemma for black members of C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 3
Military ill prepared for homegrown threat (Dec '11) Aug '13 FACT 2
Medgar Evers remembered in a ceremony 50 years ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aprilvue 3
US Rep: FEMA Should Intervene in Shelter Contract (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim 1
US Rep: FEMA should intervene in shelter contract (Jun '13) Jun '13 Citizen of Concern 1
Ruppersberger: Hacker group Anonymous made thre... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Skylodemylo 1
Texas fertilizer company didn't heed disclosure... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mykro 72
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bennie Thompson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••