White House Party Crashers to Tell Th...

White House Party Crashers to Tell Their Story on TV

There are 29 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Dec 1, 2009, titled White House Party Crashers to Tell Their Story on TV. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

This photo released by the White House Nov. 27, 2009, shows President Barack Obama greeting Michaele and Tareq Salahi, right, at a State Dinner hosted by Obama for Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the White House in Washington Tuesday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Vermilion, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2009
The only interview they should get is before a judge reight befor they are sent to jail, but since this goverment has no **** I dout that will happen.
bob

Vermilion, OH

#2 Dec 1, 2009
If the WH was smart they would not allow any interviews with any TV,Radio,Papper, or anything like that because of state securty. If these two could get that close who could be next?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2009
What you don't know is that Obama, this couple, the Black Eyed Peas and a few others were on a magazine cover together in 2005. They aren't telling you Obama knew them, are they?
possiblities

Jasper, FL

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
What you don't know is that Obama, this couple, the Black Eyed Peas and a few others were on a magazine cover together in 2005. They aren't telling you Obama knew them, are they?
Did they pose together or were photoshopped?
Do you have a link?
Alice

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2009
I saw the 1995 photo too. I saw the story in the news headlines yesterday and when I clicked on it, it took me to the Politico website for the rest of the story. I think the Secret Service was set up. The White House knew what was going on. The Secret Service just doeswn't screw up like that.
Jim

Canton, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2009
They'll be more to come?
Like what- A mylar balloon and a foul-mouthed brat hiding in a box?
Alice

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2009
MY mistake The photo was taken in 2005 It was reported on sunday in the Politico. My apologies for the misinformation.

“Jolly Good!”

Brecksville

#8 Dec 1, 2009
I'm waiting for a photo to appear with Obama and Nadir Hasan with their arms around each other smiling and waving.
Rachel

Cleveland, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Who cares . . .

Location hidden

#10 Dec 1, 2009
Thanks Alice. I appreciate you filling in the blanks. I listened to the Obama lovers I work with yesterday talking about how the Secret Service agents and the person in charge of guest lists should be fired. I just sat and smiled. They will be embarrassed when they find out the truth.
link it

Jasper, FL

#12 Dec 1, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
Thanks Alice. I appreciate you filling in the blanks. I listened to the Obama lovers I work with yesterday talking about how the Secret Service agents and the person in charge of guest lists should be fired. I just sat and smiled. They will be embarrassed when they find out the truth.
How are any blanks filled?
We need a link to it or it is just another lying ramble by a topix poster.

“Jolly Good!”

Brecksville

#13 Dec 1, 2009
Pitypat wrote:
I've been smiling too. But, it doesn't matter. She could be Obama's mistress and all would be just fine with the Obama groupies. As for embarrassed..........don't count on it. ACORN doesn't embarrass these people.
JRR

Elyria, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2009
Here is another case of Are we told the truth or is the president not revealing he knew these people.......look at this link
http://www.polocontacts.com/photo/americas-po...
bjm

Sheffield Lake, OH

#15 Dec 1, 2009
it's not fair to blame the secret service! they were told by someone inside that they could come in. why aren't they going after that person? this needs to be followed up and the people involved should be sent to prison. this is a serious crime.
Telmark

Weed, CA

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Meanwhile, our borders and ports remain wide open to anyone and everyone who wants to enter the Country...

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2009
link it wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your link. Go look at it.
Jan Bixby

Long Beach, CA

#18 Dec 1, 2009
The Chicago Mafia can't be expected to be anything but rank amateurs.
JRR

Elyria, OH

#19 Dec 1, 2009
link it wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.polocontacts.com/ph oto/americas-polo-cup-preevent ?context=popular
grace

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2009
Look at all the pictures in the link. There are pictures of them with John McCain, Bill Clinton, Prince Charles, John Walsh etc. It almost seems that this is their site. I'm not really sure what it means.
JRR

Elyria, OH

#21 Dec 1, 2009
I noticed that too but they are all from around 2005 and the one that gets me is the one of her and her husband inside at the dept of defense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bennie Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Jul 14 Obsession 178
News Protesters want to nix Confederate sign on Miss... Jun '16 davy 2
News Republicans defend display of Confederate image... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 42
News Confederate flag removed from U.S. Capitol tunnel Apr '16 Sheryl 1
News House overwhelmingly approves bill restricting ... (Dec '15) Jan '16 private guy 37
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Oct '15 L Morales 2
News More lawmakers endorsing flag change (Jun '15) Jul '15 Properganda 99
More from around the web