Chandler-Barr race is tightening, ana...

Chandler-Barr race is tightening, analysts say

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Chandler-Barr race is tightening, analysts say. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Two leading political scorekeepers have decided it's less likely that U.S. Rep. Ben Chandler, D-Versailles, will keep his job after the Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Jim Jones

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I'm voting for Andy because of Ben Chandler's ad. In the ad Chandler says he is for the small guy and Andy is for the big guy. Why does Ben Chandler not like fat people? I am near 300 lbs. I am a big guy. I guess Andy is the guy for me.
Sam

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Ben Chandler career politician, his grandfather a racist, and his uncle a criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarin gas leak at Ky. depot investigated (Dec '07) May '15 Unworried Realist 5
News Beshear, Abramson face long two years (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
News Ky. Supreme Court Justice Will T. Scott says he... (Aug '14) Aug '14 people are stupid 9
News Grand Jury Indicts Kentucky Governor (May '06) Oct '13 Sammy 2
News Kentucky Republicans choose Lyen Crews to run i... (May '13) Jun '13 lol 3
News GOP marches toward control of House (Nov '12) Nov '12 Columbo 1
News Barr says abortion only acceptable when mother'... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sheik Yerbouti 12
More from around the web