Al Cross | Will Tuesday be a perfect ...

Al Cross | Will Tuesday be a perfect Kentucky storm against Obama?

There are 1 comment on the The Courier-Journal story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Al Cross | Will Tuesday be a perfect Kentucky storm against Obama?. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

VERSAILLES, Ky. -- Superstorm Sandy struck Kentucky only a glancing blow, but another kind of hybrid cyclone is about to make landfall on the state's political landscape and reshape it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Farm boy

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Obama will carry 6 to 8 of the 120 counties.Kentucky will go for Romney however the Dems will still have a majority in the Kentucky House and could pick up a seat in the Ky. Senate.The make up of Congress will have a Rep. House and. Dem.Senate.Hopefully all sides can mend fences and work together for the benefit of the Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... (Aug '16) Dec '16 Wildman 19
News Sarin gas leak at Ky. depot investigated (Dec '07) May '15 Unworried Realist 4
News Beshear, Abramson face long two years (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
News Ky. Supreme Court Justice Will T. Scott says he... (Aug '14) Aug '14 people are stupid 9
News Grand Jury Indicts Kentucky Governor (May '06) Oct '13 Sammy 2
News Kentucky Republicans choose Lyen Crews to run i... (May '13) Jun '13 lol 3
News GOP marches toward control of House (Nov '12) Nov '12 Columbo 1
More from around the web