Record Number Of Out Gay Candidates R...

Record Number Of Out Gay Candidates Run For Congress In 2012

There are 44 comments on the www.buzzfeed.com story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Record Number Of Out Gay Candidates Run For Congress In 2012. In it, www.buzzfeed.com reports that:

This fall's US election will include the most out gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender congressional candidates ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.buzzfeed.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#56 Jul 22, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
Yup. Gaydays, nevermind they want in on the boy scouts too. Thank you Barack Hussein Obama!
http://www.gaydays.com/
We've ALWAYS been in the BSA, and in large numbers.

btw; Scouting International has NEVER discriminated against us at any level, not even in the UK where Scouting was created.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#57 Jul 22, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
We've ALWAYS been in the BSA, and in large numbers.
btw; Scouting International has NEVER discriminated against us at any level, not even in the UK where Scouting was created.
That's because homosexuality is the national UK pastime.

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#58 Jul 22, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because homosexuality is the national UK pastime.
Say that out loud in the East End, Manchester or Liverpool and see how long you live.

(I'll pay the plane fare)

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#59 Jul 22, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that out loud in the East End, Manchester or Liverpool and see how long you live.
(I'll pay the plane fare)
We kicked the limeys outta here in 1783 ! Why would I want to go there ?!

Besides that, I'm IRISH !

ERIN GO BRAGH !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MetLife lays out strategy in 'too big to fail' ... Aug 17 He Named Me Black... 3
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Jul '16 Jake 55
News Florida congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz ... Jul '16 NoClinton 1
News Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thoug... (Feb '12) Jul '16 Revenge of TKennedy 2
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Theodore Kennedy 14
News Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Jul '16 Hillary Voters Ma... 21
News Sanders vows to help Clinton fight Trump Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web