$2 billion loss at JPMorgan triggers ...

$2 billion loss at JPMorgan triggers calls for tougher regulation of banks

There are 11 comments on the KNUS-AM Aurora story from May 11, 2012, titled $2 billion loss at JPMorgan triggers calls for tougher regulation of banks. In it, KNUS-AM Aurora reports that:

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNUS-AM Aurora.

bailout my duck

Bensenville, IL

#1 May 12, 2012
sorry im tapped out shoot the S. O. B. per pissed taxpayer
Crack Head

Maple Heights, OH

#2 May 12, 2012
Looks like OWEbama is going to have to dig in to "HIS STASH", can't have "HIS" campaign contributors losing money and bonuses!!!
bailout my duck

Bensenville, IL

#3 May 12, 2012
Crack Head wrote:
Looks like OWEbama is going to have to dig in to "HIS STASH", can't have "HIS" campaign contributors losing money and bonuses!!!
aint that a bitch hes in on the wallstreet dole a yet gets a pass
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#4 May 12, 2012
If we had the death penalty for economic crimes these wall street shenanigans would cease very quickly!
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#5 May 12, 2012
Chase should begin firing some of the useless, lazy Liberals in their organization, who do nothing but sit around dreaming up ways to screw people every single day of their employment. If they aren't killing babies, or spreading disease, they're perverting God's law with usury.
drink the hive

New York, NY

#6 May 12, 2012
Look Behind U - Do U See It?...

http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_image...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#7 May 13, 2012
Poor teabaggers are the ones that are against ANY regulation of Wall Street but when they start screwing people as they did in 2006-09, they blame the government for not regulating the practices they were against regulating.
LarrytheCableGuy

Leitchfield, KY

#8 May 13, 2012
First, it's not a "loss" it's a continued criminal act, hedging is plain and simply theft(investors,401K retirements). The criminal Wall Street banking Cartel knows this and is backed by the Congressional Crime Cartel. Who ensures that there is no Regulatory oversight. Along with the Corporate Media Crime Cartels, reporting these "crimes" as losses.
breaking balls

Carol Stream, IL

#9 May 13, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
sorry im tapped out shoot the S. O. B. per pissed taxpayer
Chase Obama will yo++++fee sooon to make up the lost in translation;-000
breaking balls

Carol Stream, IL

#10 May 13, 2012
drink the hive wrote:
Look Behind U - Do U See It?...
http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_image...
NY+NJ wear is next;)
bailout my duck

United States

#11 May 13, 2012
breaking balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Chase Obama will yo++++fee sooon to make up the lost in translation;-000
left 5 b 6 minus jj rum rum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP-run House poised to roll back post-2008 fin... Jun '17 JCPete 2
News Our View: Clarity needed in immigration debate (Apr '17) Apr '17 tomin cali 5
Cheap Kitchens For Sale oldham (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Wondering 28
News Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thoug... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 3
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Oct '16 jeux-2 56
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
More from around the web