Showing their racism, Tea party prote...

Showing their racism, Tea party protesters call congressmen n*gger

There are 4166 comments on the www.kansascity.com story from Mar 20, 2010, titled Showing their racism, Tea party protesters call congressmen n*gger. In it, www.kansascity.com reports that:

Demonstrators outside the U.S. Capitol, angry over the proposed health-care reform bill, shouted "nigger" Saturday at U.S. Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia congressman and civil rights icon who was nearly beaten to death during an Alabama march in the 1960s.

"I heard people saying things today I've not heard since March 15th, 1960, when I was marching to try and get off the back of the bus," Clyburn said. "This is incredible, shocking to me."

He added, "A lot of us have said for a long time that none of this is about health care at all. It's about extending a basic fundamental right to people who are less powerful."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kansascity.com.

First Prev
of 209
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4619 Apr 10, 2012
maybe Trayvon Martin was a republican-lol!
hal

Maringouin, LA

#4620 Apr 10, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Once again we are seeing the desperate right-wing fools cry out in pain as the country moves further away from their racist and bigoted behavior.
I just love to watch these unpatriotic tea-bagging right-wing nuts suffer beyond belief as President Obama continues to push his agenda and policies.
MARINME IMPOSTER-havent heard of any tea people faking to be marines like you do?in fact many in tea party are real vets and not fake cowards like you!!!

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#4621 Apr 11, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>MARINME IMPOSTER-havent heard of any tea people faking to be marines like you do?in fact many in tea party are real vets and not fake cowards like you!!!
And many vets think the TEA party is a sad joke on America.

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4623 May 2, 2012
Spare the rod and spoil the child. So has repub parents done to their children who are carrying on their father's sins thru generations. They lie when they say they are 'chosen' ones.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#4624 Feb 23, 2014
Tea Part u rock American politics

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4625 May 3, 2014
Call Orkin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 209
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... Aug 26 zenduane 1
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Jul '15 al3abmix 44
News Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Jul '15 Gordon Geko 15
News Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Jul '15 Mexican Drug Lord... 16
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... Jun '15 hbgmysite 33
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... Jun '15 DaveinMass 20
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... Jun '15 nhjeff 1
More from around the web