Rep. Barney Frank Opposes Gay GOP Con...

Rep. Barney Frank Opposes Gay GOP Congressional Hopeful

There are 5 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Rep. Barney Frank Opposes Gay GOP Congressional Hopeful. In it, EDGE reports that:

Democratic U.S. Rep. Barney Frank is arguing that the election of Republican congressional hopeful Richard Tisei would set back efforts to expand gay rights - even though both Frank and Tisei are openly gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Equality for ALL”

Since: Jul 10

Massachusetts

#1 Sep 17, 2012
As a gay man in the Massachusetts 6th, I will NOT be voting for the gay man on the ballot. John Tierney will do more for my rights and equality than Tisei can ever complish within the republican ranks. Tisei's first vote if elected would be to put Boehner etal in charge. That one vote would undermine anthing he could hope to do for gays and lesbians and the citizens of his district.
Ken

Manito, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Barney Fwank's actions while in office certainly disgraced any cause he claims to represent!
Goodbye Rome

Agawam, MA

#4 Sep 17, 2012
320 billion dollars later Bawney! That aint nuttin!!!
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Ken aka David Moore the Closeted Self-Loathing Pekin Troll wrote:
My actions while being a parent certainly disgraced any cause I claim to represent!
There, fixed that for you. You're welcome!

Just because you're still bitter that your ex-wife won't let you anywhere near your own kids anymore doesn't mean you should take it out on the rest of us. LOLAY!
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
A gay person voting rethug is like a chicken voting for col sanders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... Dec 6 Wondering 24
News Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thoug... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 3
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Giggle2421 57
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
News MetLife lays out strategy in 'too big to fail' ... Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 3
News Florida congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz ... Jul '16 NoClinton 1
News Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Jul '16 Hillary Voters Ma... 21
More from around the web