NH congressmen face little-known prim...

NH congressmen face little-known primary opponents

There are 1 comment on the Foster's Daily Democrat story from Sep 8, 2012, titled NH congressmen face little-known primary opponents. In it, Foster's Daily Democrat reports that:

In the past two years, Rick Parent has lost weight and gained supporters. But it may not be enough to change the outcome of Tuesday's GOP primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foster's Daily Democrat.

James Edgar

Laconia, NH

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I don't know if Parent can win but Congressman Guinta has been a dissapointment and Parent will get my vote. Congressman Guinta was elected to stop the spending and get a handle on the debt, period. He got to Washington and became the same old go along to get along politician he replaced.
He and rest of his ilk are responsible for the 16 trillion debt. He repeatedly voted to increase it and got nothing for it. Nothing.
His vote to extend the Payroll tax holiday (Social Security Tax) has cost the SS Trust Fund 120 Billion a year in lost revenue at the same time thousands of Baby Boomers a month are signing up for benefits. Oh and because they aren't paying for it is added to the deficit.
Great we are borrowing Social Security Tax money to give a 3.00 a hundred tax break that becomes income and they are paying income tax on it .
This is why people don't vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP-run House poised to roll back post-2008 fin... Jun 8 JCPete 2
News Our View: Clarity needed in immigration debate Apr '17 tomin cali 5
Cheap Kitchens For Sale oldham Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Wondering 28
News Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thoug... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 3
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Oct '16 jeux-2 56
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
More from around the web