With Frank leaving, Mass. Dems ponder bleak future

Nov 29, 2011 Full story: Boston.com 28

Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass. gestures during his news conference on his retirement, Tuesday, Nov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Bleak future? LOL!!!

Leaders grow old and leave the stage. Newer and younger people take their place.

Elect some worthy Democrats and they will have stature too.
OBAMAS likes NASCAR LOL

Anchorage, AK

#2 Nov 29, 2011
looks like that toothless ass will be back pushing a shopping cart with all his worldly belongings in the ghetto gay district.
OBAMAS likes NASCAR LOL

Anchorage, AK

#3 Nov 29, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Bleak future? LOL!!!
Leaders grow old and leave the stage. Newer and younger people take their place.
Elect some worthy Democrats and they will have stature too.
Yes. lets hope that instead of anti-American communist we will have some young people that can see reality.

Man, I love Christian Imperial countries and all the nukes they have and I love the scottish bagpipes on the march with the Christian soldiers sounding the sound of civilization wherever they went in the last 300 years. Quite Lovely. stirring and sane in a world of nasty, mean,and brutish savages, dictatorships and medieval peasant cultures ruled by monsters and warlords...LONG LIVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION and all it stands for!

May our 9 Aircraft carrier battle groups continue to rule the seas

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#4 Nov 29, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Bleak future? LOL!!!
Leaders grow old and leave the stage. Newer and younger people take their place.
Elect some worthy Democrats and they will have stature too.
Stature and Democrat just don't go together.

Since: May 11

Ballwin, MO

#5 Nov 29, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Stature and Democrat just don't go together.
Worthy and democrats is a bit of a stretch, too.
But, hey, consider the source!
Not too much intelligence flowing down THAT stream!
GBA

Royal Oak, MI

#6 Nov 29, 2011
You kidding me? Barney Frank leaving Congress is the best thing to happen to Mass in decades. Heck fire it is the best thing to happen to the nation in a decade.

I think we should all party like its 1999 on the day he leaves office and not invite him to the party.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#7 Nov 29, 2011
horacegreeley wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthy and democrats is a bit of a stretch, too.
But, hey, consider the source!
Not too much intelligence flowing down THAT stream!
The man was a filthy pig.

Since: Oct 08

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Maxine is glad to see him go, she will perhaps get his committee chairmans spot, and then she can squash the investigation into her dirty dealings.
Not much she can do about how ugly she is though. She has to put a sheet over her head at night, so sleep can sneak up on her.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#9 Nov 29, 2011
horacegreeley wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthy and democrats is a bit of a stretch, too.
But, hey, consider the source!
Not too much intelligence flowing down THAT stream!
...but more than enough intelligence to deal with the teabaggers, trailer trash, and right wing bottom feeders along the way, from Alaska to Florida.

LOL!!!

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#10 Nov 29, 2011
It was easy to hate this fudge packing flamer because of all the bs lies and slobber that druelled from his lips.

Any man that like to lick feces off of another man's pp is one sick freaky deeky.
OBAMAS likes NASCAR LOL

Anchorage, AK

#11 Nov 29, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
...but more than enough intelligence to deal with the teabaggers, trailer trash, and right wing bottom feeders along the way, from Alaska to Florida.
LOL!!!
Funny the Black nationalist in the white house said the same thing and had to inspire OWS to deal with the Tea Party!!!!!

AHAHEAAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#12 Nov 29, 2011
Elmer Fudd did not like the odds of getting re-electd. He spent a lot of his money on the last campaign and nearly lost. I guess he has enough to keep having breakfast for a few years since he is grandfathered into keeping what campaign funds he has left.
radiofreeamerica

Holiday, FL

#13 Nov 29, 2011
I dont know about the future but right now its ridiculous to say the democrats are in decline in MA.ALL House members from MA. are democrats.You call that bleak?

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#14 Nov 29, 2011
radiofreeamerica wrote:
I dont know about the future but right now its ridiculous to say the democrats are in decline in MA.ALL House members from MA. are democrats.You call that bleak?
The future for all democrats isn't merely grim, it's black.

The Democrat Party is abandoning white working class voters and going after the welfare dependent class, the entitlement class, and the elite in academia.

In other words, if you work, the democrats don't want you -- they just want your money.
_______

The Future of the Obama Coalition -- 11/27/2011
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15 Nov 30, 2011
frankly, I think all career politicians need to be pushed out of office.

they are no good for america and americans.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#16 Nov 30, 2011
Wartime V wrote:
<quoted text>
The future for all democrats isn't merely grim, it's black.
The Democrat Party is abandoning white working class voters and going after the welfare dependent class, the entitlement class, and the elite in academia.
In other words, if you work, the democrats don't want you -- they just want your money.
_______
The Future of the Obama Coalition -- 11/27/2011
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic.
I think the Democrat establishment was well aware of this back in the 60s with Johnson signing the 1964 civil rights act.
If you remember Johnson after signing it said something to the effect: There goes the south and soon the rest of the country there after.
I also think that is why Senator Kennedy authored the 1965 immigration reform bill that gave preference to minorities immigrating to the United States.
They knew as a party they would never be able to be viable in American politics again so they set out to delute the American population, and drive a wedge in between the masses.
Today the Democrat Party cannot afford to lose the lock it has on blacks and they will never allow illegal immigration to be stopped because the future of the Democrat Party relies upon millions of illegal aliens that they can give amnesty to and convert into Democrat voters.
The party itself will seize upon any group so as to attract it as a voting block.
Blacks, gays, rabid abortionist, and now illegal aliens.
If the United States had the same demographics as it did 20 years ago they would never get elected to national office again.

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#17 Nov 30, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Democrat establishment was well aware of this back in the 60s with Johnson signing the 1964 civil rights act.
If you remember Johnson after signing it said something to the effect: There goes the south and soon the rest of the country there after.
I also think that is why Senator Kennedy authored the 1965 immigration reform bill that gave preference to minorities immigrating to the United States.
They knew as a party they would never be able to be viable in American politics again so they set out to delute the American population, and drive a wedge in between the masses.
Today the Democrat Party cannot afford to lose the lock it has on blacks and they will never allow illegal immigration to be stopped because the future of the Democrat Party relies upon millions of illegal aliens that they can give amnesty to and convert into Democrat voters.
The party itself will seize upon any group so as to attract it as a voting block.
Blacks, gays, rabid abortionist, and now illegal aliens.
If the United States had the same demographics as it did 20 years ago they would never get elected to national office again.
Absolutely agree, SL.

And they leverage the indoctrination, stupidity, and gullibility of their votership as well -- with relentless lies, blame, and demonization of all opposition -- and of course trillions in payoffs and favorable legislation on the backs of American taxpayers.

It's also why their future depends on the teachers unions (and labor unions) and their indoctrination of America's youth.

All ruined societies throughout history have relied upon indoctrination, all of them.

In the interim, the commiecrats support illegals and even travel to Puerto Rico in more vain, desperate, lying attempts at giving them statehood.

Post follows.....

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#18 Nov 30, 2011
Once Reich Chancellor Obama has his way (and he's working on it), Puerto Rico will become a state. It's consistent with his plan for amnesty -- to create a permanent democRAT voting majority and ensure the utter ruin of these United States.

Obama Open to Puerto Rico Statehood
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/05/26/obama...

President Obama is open to the idea of Puerto Rico becoming a state, Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli said at a meeting of a task force devoted to issues related to the U.S. commonwealth.

"The president strongly believes that the status question is a significant one" Perrelli said at this week's meeting of the President's Puerto Rico Task Force. "He also believes that Puerto Rico's status must be based on self-determination by the people of Puerto Rico. And we on the task force are here with open minds on this issue."
_________

Obama “Open” to Puerto Rican Statehood?- May 29, 2010
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2010/05/...

"As long as Barack Obama sits in the Oval Office, Puerto Ricans living in the island commonwealth and here, in the U.S., had been steel themselves to the idea that Obama is determined that Puerto Rico will become the fifty-first state. Whether Puerto Ricans want to change seems to be quite beside the point.

Earlier this month, the U.S. House passed H.R. 2499, a nonbinding resolution that will ask Puerto Ricans whether they want their homeland to remain a territorial commonwealth or prefer to change their status. The clear cynical intent behind the bill, to leave Puerto Rico with no palatable choice other than statehood, was to bolster the Democrat caucus in Congress by adding new Senate and House seats. As noted here, the political party system in Puerto Rico is complicated, suggesting that the prevailing assumption of a sure ally by Democrat congressional leaders was perhaps overly optimistic, if not downright myopic.

So, it is beginning to seem, is Obama’s revival of the Clinton-era President’s Task Force on Puerto Rico’s Status. In remarks at a meeting of the task force on Tuesday, its new head, Justice Department Associate Attorney General Tom Perrelli, emphasized Obama’s “openness” to the idea of Puerto Rican statehood.“The president strongly believes,” Perrelli told those assembled,“that the status question is a significant one. He also believes that Puerto Rico’s status must be based on self-determination by the people of Puerto Rico. And we on the task force are here with open minds on this issue.”

The real question is whether Obama will proceed with an open mind or whether he will attempt to force his will on the people of Puerto Rico."

Since: May 11

Ballwin, MO

#19 Nov 30, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
...but more than enough intelligence to deal with the teabaggers, trailer trash, and right wing bottom feeders along the way, from Alaska to Florida.
LOL!!!
So. WHEN do you start dealing with them, Ms. Mensa?

LMAO!!!!
sue

Lebanon, CT

#20 Nov 30, 2011
I cant imagine who the massholes will come up with next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Election: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette editoria... Oct '14 Old Cynic 1
Architect of the Housing Bubble, Barney Frank, ... (Nov '11) Oct '14 tha Professor 655
In retirement, Barney Frank defends financial r... Oct '14 picolo111111 1
More gay people can now get legally married. Th... Oct '14 NorCal Native 36
Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Sep '14 Swedenforever 12
Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Sep '14 Swedenforever 8
Barney Frank Has the Last Word On Atheism Sep '14 havent forgotten 1
More from around the web