Rep. Frank opposes gay GOP congressio...

Rep. Frank opposes gay GOP congressional hopeful

There are 8 comments on the Boston Herald story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Rep. Frank opposes gay GOP congressional hopeful. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Barney Frank says supporting Republican congressional hopeful Richard Tisei will set back efforts to expand gay rights - even though both Frank and Tisei are openly gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Barney Frank is an A-hole snd should be n prison for life.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Barney knows how to recognize a quisling when he smells one.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Barney may well be doing a smart thing. Basically, the republican platform sounds like a bunch of rapists made it up; who is to see that platform as having the slightest shred of honor? Stop trying to pretend you're "honorable" and act like I have to go along with your *horse shit*, O Party Of Frauds.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Sep 13, 2012
hi hi wrote:
Barney may well be doing a smart thing. Basically, the republican platform sounds like a bunch of rapists made it up; who is to see that platform as having the slightest shred of honor? Stop trying to pretend you're "honorable" and act like I have to go along with your *horse shit*, O Party Of Frauds.
You're a mental case.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Sep 13, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a mental case.
You,*YOU* printing on this board that *I* am a mental case?

Hey, for anyone who runs across this and *doesn't* know your style, have a backbone and tell them all *about your political beliefs*. I dare you.

I *d-a-r-e* you.

You speak up, and so will I. You opened your mouth first, champ. I'm *daring* you to tell the board about your political beliefs.

Next time you cry because you can't force others to buy into your bullshit, try to look like less of a victim.

It doesn't become you.
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
You,*YOU* printing on this board that *I* am a mental case?
Hey, for anyone who runs across this and *doesn't* know your style, have a backbone and tell them all *about your political beliefs*. I dare you.
I *d-a-r-e* you.
You speak up, and so will I. You opened your mouth first, champ. I'm *daring* you to tell the board about your political beliefs.
Next time you cry because you can't force others to buy into your bullshit, try to look like less of a victim.
It doesn't become you.
I'll second Foxy's motion that you are nuts.
The electron paths in your brain are like Brownian Motion.
Lillith makes more sense than you do.
*Nutcase*
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second Foxy's motion that you are nuts.
The electron paths in your brain are like Brownian Motion.
Lillith makes more sense than you do.
*Nutcase*
Your colossal problem is that you must get *me* to buy it.

I am not buying it because an *objective* look at what is coming from either of you *points to GLARING REASONS either or both of you would have* to attempt to malign me.

Absent those reasons, you might have made me think twice (but not more than that; I'd still not have bought it).

Because of the *a-g-e-n-d-a* of either of you, I am floored by the fact that you think this will work. You have been full of shit in numerous posts and he *is endlessly full of shit*; and yet you want me to buy this.

Yet you want me to buy this.

Good luck, "champ."

Ohhhh, boy. You're gonna need it.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Any ferocity I may be displaying (you'd have no way of knowing) comes from my savage contempt that you would *EVER* pretend you have a leg to stand on.

I cannot fucking stand weakness. Please, stop displaying it for god's *vomiting sake* and perhaps I would take you seriously.

Once and for all, get a backbone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dennis Hastert Apparently Had Sex With Male Stu... Wed Poverty Sucks 39
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Jul 25 al3abmix 44
News Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Jul 24 Gordon Geko 15
News Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) Jul 23 Mexican Drug Lord... 16
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... Jun '15 hbgmysite 33
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... Jun '15 DaveinMass 20
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... Jun '15 nhjeff 1
More from around the web