Barney Frank, James Ready Marry

Barney Frank, James Ready Marry

There are 32 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Barney Frank, James Ready Marry. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Dressed in black and born thirty years apart, two men vowed to love each other, according to Texas Rep Al Green, through Democratic and Republicans administrations and even appearances on FOX News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#23 Jul 9, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
Did the bride wear white? Which one is the bride anyway, or do they just take turns?
Questions like that prove you're no genius, but your being inbred is completely believable.
OkieDarren

Haslet, TX

#24 Jul 9, 2012
TAX THIS wrote:
if congress cant get the meaning of MARRIAGE right, THEN THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF GETTING ANYTHING RIGHT..civil contract ok, but MARRIAGE??.whats the next bubble butt out of washington..
Yes, marriage. That is exactly what this is, and your Jim Crow laws demanding "civil contract" the back of the bus are dead and gone.
This was not a civil contract. They got married.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Jul 9, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Questions like that prove you're no genius, but your being inbred is completely believable.
I know you won't believe me, but you are the very first person that has ever made that observation. I note you are in SF too, what a surprise.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#27 Jul 9, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you won't believe me, but you are the very first person that has ever made that observation. I note you are in SF too, what a surprise.
The real surprise, inbred, is exceptionally stupid questions coming from a bigoted redneck in small-town Georgia. Who ever would have guessed?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#28 Jul 9, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
The real surprise, inbred, is exceptionally stupid questions coming from a bigoted redneck in small-town Georgia. Who ever would have guessed?
Sounds like you've seen the movie, Deliverance? did you like the banjo music?
Frank Rizzo

Rohnert Park, CA

#29 Jul 9, 2012
Barney and James were able to move into one of the millions of homes that Barney caused to foreclose when Barney and Dodd forced the banks to issue loans to millions bad risk/low income/no income borrowers. They got a GREAT DEAL on their dream home.

Why did Barney Frank retire all of a sudden a few months ago? Was he about to be indicted for his role in the housing debacle? The media never questioned his surprize retirement.
hey hey lbj how many have

United States

#32 Jul 11, 2012
you dont need to be much of a TECHNICIAN to know that the country has/is become morally, socially and economically BANKRUPT, looking more and more like a hybrid african potentate,and a siberian goulag..than a democracy.. and im being generous.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#33 Jul 11, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If biblical scripture is right you will get a chance to kill them. That will make you happy.
"Biblical scripture" can never be right as it is always contradictory, God commands you will put to death, then forbids killing, what an idiot God is. The only bigger idiots than God are those who believes there is one and that it goes around writing stupid irrational books.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#34 Jul 11, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I can't recall when he retired his DAVID MOORE personality, but it wasn't too long ago. His messages have NOT changed, however, screeching impassioned, illogical and just nuts. Have you looked up his webpage? He is all happy and grinning in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, in San Francisco. That speaks VOLUMES about his bent and lifestyle. A big ol' Norman Bates type, desperately trying to kill and deny what most attracts him the most. Mainly the gay men he so desires.
In all honestly, I completely agree with you, and only hold just a tad of compassion for David because it is how Christian bigots have made the world and he is so weak he can not stand up and tell them to go uckfa them selves.

Since Christians never listen to anything anyone else has to say, I found quoting the Bible to be about 99% effective in getting them to shut the uckfa up. But David is beyond help, and even though this is not his fault, he still has to be held responsible for all the damage he does to gay people, and gay people just like himself.

RT Pipe

Monongahela, PA

#35 Jul 11, 2012
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Biblical scripture" can never be right as it is always contradictory, God commands you will put to death, then forbids killing, what an idiot God is. The only bigger idiots than God are those who believes there is one and that it goes around writing stupid irrational books.
Check in with your boss Satan. He will tell you there is a GOD. BTW azzwipe Satan refused to marry Barney and his butt buddy because even Satan don't believe in phagg same sex marriage.
Occupy this

Berkeley, CA

#36 Jul 11, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Barney and James were able to move into one of the millions of homes that Barney caused to foreclose when Barney and Dodd forced the banks to issue loans to millions bad risk/low income/no income borrowers. They got a GREAT DEAL on their dream home.
Why did Barney Frank retire all of a sudden a few months ago? Was he about to be indicted for his role in the housing debacle? The media never questioned his surprize retirement.
Great post. Very good question too.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#37 Jul 11, 2012
fr bama:

>...secondly, homo or hetero, any one 'marrying' someone 30 years their senior isn't in it for love of anything other than money.<

My lovely WIFE and I know a lesbian FAMILY that are at least 30 years apart. J just turned 77 this week, and her WIFE, C, is in her late 40's. They married because they LOVE each other, darlin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barney Frank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens For Sale oldham Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... Dec '16 Wondering 28
News Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thoug... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 3
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Oct '16 jeux-2 56
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) Sep '16 Slade surfer Thom... 15
News MetLife lays out strategy in 'too big to fail' ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 3
News Florida congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 NoClinton 1
More from around the web