Andrew Breitbart

Andrew Breitbart

There are 407 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Andrew Breitbart. In it, Reuters reports that:

You're not supposed to speak ill of the dead, a rule I always ignore when somebody famous or newsworthy dies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Aria

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2012
America has lost a great leader and patriot.
Heart Attack

Freetown, IN

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Not really. He was a liar. A charlatan. A snake-oil salesman.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#3 Mar 1, 2012
There is something very fitting about a right-wing bastard getting in death what he dished out in life. Even right-wing talking heads who knew him best didn’t come across as genuine as they tried to fake heartfelt words about Andrew Breitbart. And to show how insignificant he was, a few shows mentioned him in passing.

He was a POS, and I’m telling you… the sun came out when his death was reported, LOL.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Worker

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There is something very fitting about a right-wing bastard getting in death what he dished out in life. Even right-wing talking heads who knew him best didn’t come across as genuine as they tried to fake heartfelt words about Andrew Breitbart. And to show how insignificant he was, a few shows mentioned him in passing.
He was a POS, and I’m telling you… the sun came out when his death was reported, LOL.
De mortuis nil nisi bonum

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#5 Mar 1, 2012
He'll be missed like a bad case of clap.
Cat74

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2012
He was 1,000 times the man our cowardly President is, and more people loved him then will ever approve of Obama. He opened the eyes of millions to the way Democrats spend their money on under age sex worker advocates. I will never forget the sight of those fat over fed "ladies" in the ACORN offices so helpful to the people they thought were going to open under age sex worker houses. I know he is in a better place, and at peace.

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JbAlcantara

AOL

#7 Mar 1, 2012
Les toubibs donnent beaucoup de boulot aux croque-morts!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#8 Mar 1, 2012
Can't say anything bad about a lying dead guy, but there are no issues with Rush Limbo going on his show and calling a female college student a slvt?

I can't wait til she sues.

But back on this story, sounds like Hell just go another blogger. He's going to so frustrated with the bandwidth...it's crowded in hell. Santorum told me as much in between his violent vomit sessions.
Breitbart Dead Salesman

Freetown, IN

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Aria wrote:
America has lost a great leader and patriot.
Leader? Oh really.

Patriot? When did he ever serve his country? Oh,that's right. He never served in the military. Instead,the GREAT LEADER served his country by simply blogging from the safety of his home in a gated community in one of the most exclusive communities of the U.S.

Of course,every once in a while he'd make an appearance on television......for a fee.

WOW! What a brave warrior and patriot indeed.
Breitbart Dead Salesman

Freetown, IN

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Breitbart:

POS

Dainty white guy

Snake oil salesman

Liar

Possibly Bisexual

Charlatan

Drama queen

A man that was looked upon as a leader by closeted bisexual deviants,impotent inbreeds,and effeminate dainty white men.

Breitbart is dead. He was trash.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Mar 1, 2012
Aria wrote:
America has lost a great leader and patriot.
I agree !

He was a tireless fighter against the Evil socialist Democrats.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#12 Mar 1, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
He'll be missed like a bad case of clap.
You sound like a person of experience!

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Breitbart Dead Salesman wrote:
<quoted text>Leader? Oh really.
Patriot? When did he ever serve his country? Oh,that's right. He never served in the military. Instead,the GREAT LEADER served his country by simply blogging from the safety of his home in a gated community in one of the most exclusive communities of the U.S.
Of course,every once in a while he'd make an appearance on television......for a fee.
WOW! What a brave warrior and patriot indeed.
Please tell us where nobama served. Thanks, we'll wait.
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Consumed with hatred and stricken with a heart attack...coincidence?

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#15 Mar 1, 2012
Breitbart Dead Salesman wrote:
Breitbart:
POS
Dainty white guy
Snake oil salesman
Liar
Possibly Bisexual
Charlatan
Drama queen
A man that was looked upon as a leader by closeted bisexual deviants,impotent inbreeds,and effeminate dainty white men.
Breitbart is dead. He was trash.
You just described nobama's cabinet.
Conservatives R Sickos

Freetown, IN

#16 Mar 1, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Can't say anything bad about a lying dead guy, but there are no issues with Rush Limbo going on his show and calling a female college student a slvt?
I can't wait til she sues.
But back on this story, sounds like Hell just go another blogger. He's going to so frustrated with the bandwidth...it's crowded in hell. Santorum told me as much in between his violent vomit sessions.
Yes,women are sluts for using birth control. However,Rush Limbaugh is a hero for getting busted with VIAGRA after returning to the US from the Dominican Republic.

The VIAGRA wasn't even in his own name.....What was Rush Limbaugh doing with phony papers and VIAGRA in the Dominican Republic?
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

#17 Mar 1, 2012
Conservatives R Sickos wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,women are sluts for using birth control. However,Rush Limbaugh is a hero for getting busted with VIAGRA after returning to the US from the Dominican Republic.
The VIAGRA wasn't even in his own name.....What was Rush Limbaugh doing with phony papers and VIAGRA in the Dominican Republic?
Obviously: he couldn't score Oxycontin.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#18 Mar 1, 2012
Andrew Bitefart.

As Bette Davis said, "My mother told me to only speak good of the dead- Joan Crawford, she's dead- GOOD!

This drug addled, alcoholic may have been 43, but looked 63. Hard living and an angst ridden existence takes it's toll and leads to an early grave.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#19 Mar 1, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Can't say anything bad about a lying dead guy, but there are no issues with Rush Limbo going on his show and calling a female college student a slvt?
I can't wait til she sues.
But back on this story, sounds like Hell just go another blogger. He's going to so frustrated with the bandwidth...it's crowded in hell. Santorum told me as much in between his violent vomit sessions.
Limbaugh and the endless drugs he's taking have turned him into a beachball.

He's next.
Cat74

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2012
That female college student said she spends $3,000 on Birth Control in 2 1/2 years, She would have to have sex several times a day every day to use up all that B C, plus that pretty much makes her sound like what Rush called her. Now we know how she is paying for college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthony Weiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia jails a decorated space engineer for sev... Sep 24 Squirtzzz2572 3
News Anthony Weiner says he's being investigated by ... Sep 2 Ben Ghazi 1
News he Did it Again Anthony Weiner embroiled in new... Aug 31 Hostis Publicus 17
News Longtime aide Huma Abedin like 'second daughter... Aug 30 Woof 1
News A timeline of Anthony Weiner's saga Aug 30 engry yuser 1
News Boy, 13, and girl, 12, hospitalized after accid... Aug 30 Ivyawe 1
News Trending Now 25 Mins Ago Anthony Weiner caught ... Aug 30 RustyS 11
More from around the web