Pa. gov takes heat for 'close your ey...

Pa. gov takes heat for 'close your eyes' comment

There are 1 comment on the The Kansas City Star story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Pa. gov takes heat for 'close your eyes' comment. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett is taking heat from abortion-rights supporters and Democrats over a comment he made about a bill that would require ultrasounds for women seeking to have abortions, saying those who didn't want to see the fetal images could "just ... close your eyes."The Republican governor was asked at a Tuesday news conference ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Mar 17, 2012
I'd advise the Women Haters GOP to keep their eyes open. A women scorned and all that.. (But I hope the women get them and expunge them from our planet).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allyson Schwartz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Bennett announcing run for Allentown mayor (Jun '16) Dec '16 silly rabbit 4
News In Pa., Sanders offers mixed signals on approac... (Apr '16) Apr '16 DemocratsFor Bernie 1
News Hillary Clinton Steals the Show at Philly Campa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 litesong 2
News House bill would define, promote coordinated lo... (Jul '14) Jul '14 larmiesss 1
News Pa. Democrats Aim For Spot To Challenge GOP Gov... (May '14) May '14 Lawrence Wolf 14
News Two gubernatorial candidates woo black voters (Apr '14) Apr '14 Cordwainer Trout 16
News Pennsylvania's Republican governor faces tough ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Delbert 55
More from around the web