Turkish officials oppose planned Arme...

Turkish officials oppose planned Armenian monument in Pasadena

There are 7 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Turkish officials oppose planned Armenian monument in Pasadena. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Turkish government representatives say a proposed Armenian Genocide Memorial "deeply offends" the Turkish people and told city officials that use of the term genocide is one of legitimate scholarly debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Fk off you denialist IT remnants!
Go and clear the death sentences off your IT leader's names first, go to appeal courts!
Go to ICJ!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2012
breaking news in TURKEY
Over 300 PKK militants killed in Turkey for month
Full story: en.trend.az
Azerbaijan, Baku, Aug. 28 /Trend A.Taghiyeva/
Turkey's security forces killed 318 militants of terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in the area of Shemdilli the Turkish province of Hakkari for month, Vatan newspaper reported.
Turkey-Pig Friendship

Burbank, CA

#3 Aug 29, 2012
TheAngelOfAnatolia wrote:
breaking news in TURKEY
Over 300 PKK militants killed in Turkey for month
Full story: en.trend.az
Azerbaijan, Baku, Aug. 28 /Trend A.Taghiyeva/
Turkey's security forces killed 318 militants of terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in the area of Shemdilli the Turkish province of Hakkari for month, Vatan newspaper reported.
Why are you ashamed to call yourself by your real identity, a lowlife "Turk", instead of Anatolian, which you are not. Anatolian means Armenian, not Turk.

Satan of Mongolia is a better name for you.
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Aug 29, 2012
Turkey-Pig Friendship wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ashamed to call yourself by your real identity, a lowlife "Turk", instead of Anatolian, which you are not. Anatolian means Armenian, not Turk.
Satan of Mongolia is a better name for you.
What ? Are you telling that all thoese b**cthes coming here illegally from Yerevan for prostitution are real Anatolians ?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2012
Turkey-Pig Friendship wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ashamed to call yourself by your real identity, a lowlife "Turk", instead of Anatolian, which you are not. Anatolian means Armenian, not Turk.
Satan of Mongolia is a better name for you.
I have satisfaction to say the truth over and over again.
TURKS HAVE BEEN IN ANATOLIA MORE THAN 1000 YEARS EVEN BEFORE , WHICH ANY NATION COULD ACHIEVE THIS SUCCESS.:) ANATOLIA DERIVED FROM TURKISH WORD ANADOLU.THESE STUFFS ARE GOOD EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS ANATOLIA TURKISH LAND.IM ANATOLIAN:) IT MEANS IM TURKISH..no turk in anatolia has slant eyes.u are ridiculous
Guest

Cerritos, CA

#6 Aug 29, 2012
This is America, your new home. We don't care about your monument. Go build a monumnet in Armenia if you want one so bad. If you don't like it you can always go back to Armenia. Nobody is stopping you. I will even drive you to the airport.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
This is America, your new home. We don't care about your monument. Go build a monumnet in Armenia if you want one so bad. If you don't like it you can always go back to Armenia. Nobody is stopping you. I will even drive you to the airport.
You are a GUEST IT remnant!
so behave like one and STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Schiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillanc... Jan 13 Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Top Democrat seeks to interview Ivanka Trump in... Jan 12 He Named Me Black... 5
News Mueller watchers hunger red meat indictments Dec 31 Rev Don Wildmoan 5
News WOW! Source Close To Trump & Special Counsel Sa... Dec 28 The Real Donald T... 14
News Pelosi urges Ryan not to let House Russia probe... Dec 23 theycanttakeit 1
News WH special counsel: No plans to fire MuellerCNN Dec 19 spud 8
News Trump Critics Think the Robert Mueller Email 'S... Dec 18 SirPrize 7
More from around the web