Letters to the editor: Barn doors closed

Letters to the editor: Barn doors closed

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Apr 5, 2010, titled Letters to the editor: Barn doors closed. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

I think Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff has a lot of gall to vote in favor of a nation-bankrupting bill , then turn around and piously tell us he'll keep an eye on expenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Since: Jul 08

Altadena, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Ergh. These pro-CC people drive me crazy. They don't say anything that convinces me that we need to drop more money into the failed PUSD. They spend more money per pupil than any district other than Beverly Hills, Santa Monica/Malibu, and Los Angeles. Do they really want to be compared to LAUSD? Fire some people, consolidate campuses, and make real decisions. Don't just continue to suck the life out of taxpayers.

Pasadena, CA

#2 May 11, 2010
Suppoprting education should be priority for all citizens. Not supporting our schools we will hurt us in the long run because crime can increase if we get rid of programs and teachers. We are all reponsible to do our part in providing and education to all of our students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Schiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama threatens to veto House GOP bill on Syria... Nov 18 toomuch 1
News SeaWorld To Phase Out Shamu Whale Shows Nov 11 Who 8
News High stakes as Hillary Clinton heads to Capitol... Oct '15 JD Weil 3
News U.S. will not directly confront Russia in Syria... Oct '15 Peter Ross 1
News OPM says second hack affected more than 21M Ame... Jul '15 Elise 2
News Our View: Return Schiff to the 29th Congressional (Oct '10) Jul '15 Hterryb 169
News Secret CIA effort in Syria faces large funding cut Jun '15 Gary 2
More from around the web