Lawmakers Applaud Obama Seeking Congressional Authorization on Syria

Sep 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLTI-FM Syracuse

Members of Congress are applauding President Obama's decision to seek congressional authorization on a potential military strike against Syria .

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2013
amcummer

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So free coffee and treats and what else beside keeping them rich congress persons on their toes how about bonus overtime? All that while
"Some senior citizens go hungry after budgetary bites"

Agree

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Let the reflub crying begin. Well played President Obama!!
too much

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obama has never seeked Congressional approval on anything.

HAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

What bullshit ! Obama still sucks D_CK !
And the only people here sucking obama's D_ck are these foreigner's, illegal aliens ...

When do we k_ll all liberals ? Liberal-terrorist, close enough .
That's the real question .
:)

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Agree wrote:
Let the reflub crying begin. Well played President Obama!!
The golfing campaigner has the whole globe crying... and laughing.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Obama didn't ask Congress because it was the correct way, he's scared. Whatever goes wrong he'll blame Republicans as usual. That's the plan-you people should see by now-it his usual blame-game.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

too much wrote:
Obama has never seeked Congressional approval on anything.
HAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Obama is only asking now, so he can blame Congress if they say no.
amcummer

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It would be interesting revelations what comes out from the dead brains.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Once again, Obama votes 'present'.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It has been so great to watch you tea-baggers cry for the last 16 hours after Obama brilliantly cornered the right-wingers in congress with their own demands, LOL!

No matter what side Obama takes, you guys will take the opposite… I wonder if he purposefully took his original stand just to boxed the right in… fox news was having a fit… and I have been laughing all day.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It has been so great to watch you tea-baggers cry for the last 16 hours after Obama brilliantly cornered the right-wingers in congress with their own demands, LOL!
No matter what side Obama takes, you guys will take the opposite… I wonder if he purposefully took his original stand just to boxed the right in… fox news was having a fit… and I have been laughing all day.
That's what I thought, he was to afraid to make the decision, so which ever way-he'll blame Congress. But I just read that Syria already knows he's backing down by seeking their approval. The World is laughing, in fact its roaring!
too much

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Liberals are again coming to the aid of Obama.

The same thing they blamed Bush for gets a pass.

How they forget that Bush got Congresses approval to take out Saddam.

Obamas WMD are coming home to roost.
zack

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It has been so great to watch you tea-baggers cry for the last 16 hours after Obama brilliantly cornered the right-wingers in congress with their own demands, LOL!
No matter what side Obama takes, you guys will take the opposite… I wonder if he purposefully took his original stand just to boxed the right in… fox news was having a fit… and I have been laughing all day.
Your boy painted himself into a corner, AGAIN! How funny is that Col. Hogan?? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! I've been laughing for several days, now.

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

The Senate should not approve this until more partners and NATO agree..

Comments from the Belfast Telegraph

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Egypt's ousted Islamist President Mohammed Morsi is to face trial on charges of inciting the killing of opponents protesting outside his palace while he was in office

"Egypt's state news agency said the country's top prosecutor referred Mr Morsi for trial.

The military ousted Mr Morsi on July 3 after millions took to the street demanding he step down. He's been held incommunicado since.

Prosecutors have accused him of conspiring with foreign groups to break out of prison during the chaos of the country's 2011 uprising."
-Belfast Telegraph

comment section

"..smart hands off by the UN Security Council-Morsi could be a murderer.." by Belfast Patriot

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It has been so great to watch you tea-baggers cry for the last 16 hours after Obama brilliantly cornered the right-wingers in congress with their own demands, LOL!
No matter what side Obama takes, you guys will take the opposite… I wonder if he purposefully took his original stand just to boxed the right in… fox news was having a fit… and I have been laughing all day.
Your not the only one Patty, the whole world, including the UK, is laughing at the US 'leadership'

Since: Jul 11

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

too much wrote:
The Liberals are again coming to the aid of Obama.
The same thing they blamed Bush for gets a pass.
How they forget that Bush got Congresses approval to take out Saddam.
Obamas WMD are coming home to roost.
Rick Perry wants a hundred million for medicaid? What?
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Warmonger and racist B. Hussein Obama wants yet to fight more wars.
His fellow democRATS are in full agreement and are waiting in line to lick his turds.

He sent the CIA to Syria to fuel demonstrations and riots, for the purpose of sending American soldiers to fight HIS personal battles.

Currently, American soldiers are fighting wars in seven other countries.
These underdeveloped countries are either in the Middle East or in Africa.

Hussein is spinelss to send soldiers to countries with a backbone, such as Iran or N. Korea.

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Papillon wrote:
Warmonger and racist B. Hussein Obama wants yet to fight more wars.
His fellow democRATS are in full agreement and are waiting in line to lick his turds.
He sent the CIA to Syria to fuel demonstrations and riots, for the purpose of sending American soldiers to fight HIS personal battles.
Currently, American soldiers are fighting wars in seven other countries.
These underdeveloped countries are either in the Middle East or in Africa.
Hussein is spinelss to send soldiers to countries with a backbone, such as Iran or N. Korea.
Found any nuke cites or Al Qaeda cells? only gas?? didnt he use that in 1991..and Rumsfeld said "..we found gas.." Dubya fooled almost all of Congress with the Patriot Act-thx Dubya
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Found any nuke cites or Al Qaeda cells? only gas?? didnt he use that in 1991..and Rumsfeld said "..we found gas.." Dubya fooled almost all of Congress with the Patriot Act-thx Dubya
And we just can't seem to get rid of that Patriot Act. Its like a piece of paper glued to our hands. Thanks Democratic controlled Washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••