Schiff seeks night firefighting ban s...

Schiff seeks night firefighting ban study

There are 8 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Schiff seeks night firefighting ban study. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A lawmaker from Burbank wants the U.S. Forest Service to consider lifting its decades-old ban on using firefighting aircraft after dark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2010
By all means Adam. Address everything but the recession, the economy and lack of jobs.
Andy K

AOL

#2 Apr 1, 2010
Adam is an expert on everything but the economy, healthcare, and everything else important. Now he is an expert on night flying. He definitely has to be replaced.
Lawren

Glendale, CA

#3 Apr 1, 2010
I applaud Adam Schiff's efforts here. He is right, as usual! In addition to restoring night flights, I think it would be useful to mobilize the heavier equipment like the DC-10 and 747 fire fighting equipment SOONER. That would have made a huge impact and spared hundreds of miles from burning. Speed is everything, and ultimately it will save taxpayers money if we get these things contained faster. Thank You.
Friend

Pasadena, CA

#4 Apr 1, 2010
Maybe Adam can go risk his own life fighting fires at night to see how effective it is.
hikee

Tucson, AZ

#5 Apr 1, 2010
And when there is another nightime crash, can the family sue Schiff?
BurbRez

Irvine, CA

#6 Apr 1, 2010
N2shotokai wrote:
By all means Adam. Address everything but the recession, the economy and lack of jobs.
You fail to see his job creating ability. You see, they fly the planes in the dark and smoke crashing. This kills the people creating job vacancies. Not to mention, you need a new plane, which takes more workers to build.

Schiff is a schiff head

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2010
BurbRez wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to see his job creating ability. You see, they fly the planes in the dark and smoke crashing. This kills the people creating job vacancies. Not to mention, you need a new plane, which takes more workers to build.
Schiff is a schiff head
Oh my I was so blind. And Adam plans on increasing employment in the medical field by not enforcing our immigration laws. The more illegals here getting that new free healthcare means we will need a lot more health care workers. Absolute genius .......

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2010
Lawren wrote:
I applaud Adam Schiff's efforts here. He is right, as usual!
You made me throw up a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Schiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orlando Shooting: No evidence yet of suspect's ... Jun 13 Shariah versus LGBT 2
News Essential Politics: Calling for change to 'inex... Apr '16 Lawrence Wolf 16
News CIA-armed militias are shooting at Pentagon-arm... Apr '16 WelbyMD 27
News U.S. frustration simmers over Belgium's struggl... Mar '16 Le Jimbo 16
News Senate proposal on encryption gives judges broa... Mar '16 positronium 7
News Did Trump truly repudiate torture and the murde... Mar '16 The Horror the HO... 9
News High stakes as Hillary Clinton heads to Capitol... (Oct '15) Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 4
More from around the web