U.S. Congressmen condemn Turkey's thr...

U.S. Congressmen condemn Turkey's threats

There are 21 comments on the PanArmenian Network story from Apr 6, 2010, titled U.S. Congressmen condemn Turkey's threats. In it, PanArmenian Network reports that:

PanARMENIAN.Net - Congressmen Jim Costa and Adam Schiff have spoken out forcefully against Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's chilling warning - clearly intended to intimidate Armenia by raising the specter of 1915 - that Ankara may respond to international recognition of the Armenian Genocide by launching a new wave of deportations of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PanArmenian Network.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Greek Power

Athens, Greece

#1 Apr 6, 2010
The Turks must recognise the Armenian Genocide or else they will be isolated by the West and they will become a new Pakistan.

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2010
"U.S. Congressmen condemn Turkey's threats"

Dispite Turkey's threats, they will still be dressed and stuffed, and served with a side of cranberries! And I for one will be giving thanks!

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Turkey offered $20 million aid to open Armenian archives."

So Turkey has generously proposed a win-win solution: Turkey is offering the U.S. Armenian diaspora $20 million to pay the costs of cataloguing the Dashnak archives located in Boston.

why they couldn't open their archives?? because they r liar . also armenian state archives r closed too..

i think greeks must recognise macedonian, albanian n turkish genocides.

and armenians must recognise turkish, kurdish n azeri genocides..

later americans must recognise kampuchea n native american genocides.

aaa i forget belgium must recognise congo genocide (13 million people killed by belgium)

later france must recognise algerian, haiti, vietnam ..... genoicdes.

CANADEZOS

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Alparslan wrote:
So Turkey has generously proposed a win-win solution: Turkey is offering the U.S. Armenian diaspora $20 million to pay the costs of cataloguing the Dashnak archives located in Boston.
why they couldn't open their archives?? because they r liar . also armenian state archives r closed too..
aaa i forget belgium must recognise congo genocide (13 million people killed by belgium)
SHAMELESS TURKOMONGOLIAN SAVAGES==>THESE PICTURES VIVDLY DISPLAY THE TRUTH!

http://www.macedoniagreece.com/attrocities.ph...
CANADEZOS

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Apr 6, 2010
Alparslan wrote:
AND SO D THESE PHOTOS!

http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.php...

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Apr 6, 2010
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>AND SO D THESE PHOTOS!
http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.php...
a lot of fake pics.(proven).. and a lot of muslim victim who killed by armenian teroristes.. i'll show u some of them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Istanbul, Turkey

#7 Apr 6, 2010
igdir turkish n kurdish genocide by armenians..

there r burnt quran in the graves.. and a lot of proofs ..

Istanbul, Turkey

#8 Apr 6, 2010
i see same pics .. greek genocide, arman genocide , jewish genocide....

but in fact these pics generally belong to gipsies who killed during ww2...(proven)

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 Apr 6, 2010
only in the van city 30 000 kurdish muslim killed by armenians (1915)..

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Apr 6, 2010
very useful book :

Armenia: The Secrets of a "Christian" Terrorist State .. written by samuel weem ..

this brave man killed by armenians.. rest in peace samuel.
jack

Wilmington, DE

#11 Apr 6, 2010
wow
George

Walnut, CA

#12 Apr 6, 2010
That was the first hit. More will come...

Istanbul, Turkey

#13 Apr 6, 2010
profesor stanford shaw was very important american historian. he was ottoman expert too.he proved that arman genocide is huge lie!! but armenian teroristes bombed his house too.. so he lived in the turkey.

Istanbul, Turkey

#14 Apr 6, 2010
prof. bernard lewis is acknowledged authority about history. when 'll armans kill him i don't know.

Jack

Flint Hill, VA

#15 Apr 6, 2010
U.S. Congressmen condemn Turkey's threats"
Well done!
I hope they will take tough measures against Turkey!

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Apr 6, 2010
u.s congressmen can't find where is armenia on the map.. well done!
Jack

Flint Hill, VA

#17 Apr 6, 2010
They need to know where Turkey is, so we send you some... You are next.

Istanbul, Turkey

#19 Apr 6, 2010
Jack wrote:
They need to know where Turkey is, so we send you some... You are next.
hee u know where is turkey.. 100 000 illegal armenian in the turkey.(illegal workers n their children).. 96 of 100 illegal workers r women. why women? s.cking : 3 euro , f.cking :5 euro, everything : 10 euro....

will u send more??? no no we don't want.
Walter

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Apr 6, 2010
It was surely a good start to condemn Turkey.
Our efforts should'nt stop now though.

Since: Apr 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#21 Apr 6, 2010
You still don't understand that Armenian diaspora wants only money. 1915 Armenia betrayed Osman Empire and started rebel with russian support. So there was internal war, people died because of this. And if you want to blame, blame your grandparents who betrayed not Osman Empire but whole armenian nation. Diaspora is not after the truth, but they are after money that may force Turkey government pay for the not clear blame. But what was done by Armenians to Azerbaijan nation is called genocide. So just go back to 20 years and you will see with detailed photos azerbaijan genocide made by armenians by the support of international world. Come up with the facts and if you don't have facts and documents, don't blame the people of Turkey, because they are Justful.

What has been done by Armenian diaspora for the world and for the peace? Nothing

Turkish diaspora opened hundreds of schools all over the world and show their kindness to the world.

This is the difference between Turkey and Armenia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Schiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: 'I'm with our agencies' on Russian elect... Nov 16 Moe 17
News Trump: 'I'm with our agencies' on Russian elect... Nov 15 bottlecap 70
News Trump Jr. messaged with WikiLeaks during, after... Nov 14 Hostis Publicus 8
News Trump Jr. messaged with WikiLeaks during, after... Nov 14 roymoorescrotchle... 1
News Schiff to AP: Trump, Russia threaten democracy Nov 9 Whiplash 16
News Arrest may be imminent in Russia election meddl... Oct 30 Gravedigger 2
News Republicans launch Obama and Clinton probes as ... Oct 26 bottlecap 22
More from around the web