Schiff hosts small business, career fair

Full story: Pasadena Star-News
More than 500 people showed up Wednesday to a jobs and career fair at the Pasadena Convention Center. Full Story
mary

Compton, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Prove to us please that one business was able to secure a loan at this business
fair

Roberto Quiroz of the Los Angeles Community Development Commission, which grants business loans ranging from $50,000 to $1 million, said he was trying to connect with business owners looking for alternate funding sources in the credit crunch, particularly in the high-tech sector.

Only one sector!!! Come on, what about the small businesses.????

All Fake - Banks got billions why can't we give no interest loans to small businesses? we can! Ask for it voters.

We can forgive the loans and still make out. Because the US Mint can make as much money as the govt request.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2010
I am on Schiff's mailing, email and phone system. I did not receive any notice of this event. Fake is right, who got the notices? 500 people when there is 12% unemployment. This guy has to go and it is a shame the SN supports this guy. I guess any liberal port in a storm.
no sanctuary

San Marino, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2010
What a joke. Schiff the reliable leftie Pelosibot who couldn't wait to vote yes on the horrendous fuster cluck of a health care bill. The bill that will burden and depress businesses large and small, not to mention jack rates for all payers to cover deadbeats and illegals, while diminishing health care for payers.

Business is depressed and not hiring because anybody with a brain can see the tsunami of tax hikes both open, and hidden in supplier costs, and massive intrusion by armies of newly hired government regulators. Who in their right mind would hire and expand with that reality facing them?

But Schiff is holding a small business fair to show how concerned he is.

Hey voters, we're doing it to ourselves electing these progressives to Congress and the State Legislature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Schiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School district police stock up free military gear Sep '14 smartass 6
Hit ISIS targets in Syria? Not so fast Aug '14 Oliver Cromwell 9
Kurdish fighters, routed by better-armed extrem... Aug '14 Captain Yesterday 3
Kurdish pleas for weapons may finally be heard Aug '14 USA Today 5
Emory hospital isolation ward staff more than r... Aug '14 see the light 2
Democrat Calls GOP's Benghazi Committee 'Waste ... Jun '14 barefoot2626 993
Turkey Christian churches accountability act sc... Jun '14 ibne dander 2

Adam Schiff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE