Finger Lady at large again but banned...

Finger Lady at large again but banned for life from Wendy's

There are 7 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Finger Lady at large again but banned for life from Wendy's. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Unemployment climbed across the San Gabriel Valley and Whittier in January, as firms shed holiday workers and others continued recession-forced downsizing, according to a report released Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

old news

La Habra, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2010
where have you been
Canales

Arcadia, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2010
My people need bailout funds more than the banks do. The American people deserve help more than the banks do. While my community needs help, Congress continues to give trillion dollar steaks to Wall Street bankers.
AmeriCAN not an Americant

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2010
They need to point blame in the right direction. Obama and his administration continue to provide hand downs as long as there are those such as myself who continue to work to make ends meet. The government continues to make America LAZY!! By offering low income benefits, unemployment benefits, free medical to those whom choose not to work or simply continue to milk the system. Yet they always seem to have money to buy electronics, have big BBQ's, and bottomless beer/alcohol. While the rest of us have to endure paying over $ 400 a month for medical benefits, over $ 500 in utility bills, etc. Really stop blaming Banks, and all these corporations, and get up and get a job. Even our school systems are suffering as parents don't take initiative to be responsible and donate to their childs school for supplies, they cry a river over it. Yet to spend cash on luxuries, they don't even think twice....Times like this, makes me reconsider being a Democrat!
Framaladocious

Whittier, CA

#5 Mar 11, 2010
The problem is that this country has outsourced low or no skill jobs to the third-world, leaving the country's unskilled labor pool without a secure furure. In the past you could drop out of high school, but could still pick up a grunt labor job somewhere that provided a livinable wage. All that work is gone as manufacturing has shifted to other contries. What is left are mile after mile ob dstribution centers which hire only temporary or seasonal employeees. No benifits, fewer employees. Bush didn't care and Obama does not have the resources to fix that.
Tyrone

Myers Flat, CA

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Framaladocious wrote:
The problem is that this country has outsourced low or no skill jobs to the third-world, leaving the country's unskilled labor pool without a secure furure. In the past you could drop out of high school, but could still pick up a grunt labor job somewhere that provided a livinable wage. All that work is gone as manufacturing has shifted to other contries. What is left are mile after mile ob dstribution centers which hire only temporary or seasonal employeees. No benifits, fewer employees. Bush didn't care and Obama does not have the resources to fix that.
NAFTA was supported by and celebratorialy signed by Democrat President William Jefferson Clinton. But I doubt that you have a clue as to what NAFTA is. In the future just post that you believe the Messiah when he says everything is George Bush's fault.

What is your comment on this lie? " My stimulus bill will create 3,500,000 jobs and prevent the unemployment rate from exceeding 8%. " Go ahead use his words when he said: " It is worse than we thought ". Does this statement prove that he is a slow learner or a liar?
Art

Montclair, CA

#7 Mar 11, 2010
If you believe that things are going to get better, you must be smoking dope... It is what it is and its here to stay.. Only the strong will survive.. Even the funeral homes are finding themselves in a bind.. Wake up folks.. It's time for a revolution!!!!!
Theresa

North Hollywood, CA

#8 Mar 11, 2010
AmeriCAN not an Americant wrote:
They need to point blame in the right direction. Obama and his administration continue to provide hand downs as long as there are those such as myself who continue to work to make ends meet. The government continues to make America LAZY!! By offering low income benefits, unemployment benefits, free medical to those whom choose not to work or simply continue to milk the system. Yet they always seem to have money to buy electronics, have big BBQ's, and bottomless beer/alcohol. While the rest of us have to endure paying over $ 400 a month for medical benefits, over $ 500 in utility bills, etc. Really stop blaming Banks, and all these corporations, and get up and get a job. Even our school systems are suffering as parents don't take initiative to be responsible and donate to their childs school for supplies, they cry a river over it. Yet to spend cash on luxuries, they don't even think twice....Times like this, makes me reconsider being a Democrat!
do u need some tissue to go with ur story? If you pay about $500 in utility bills and $400 in medical bills you should find a better job. My husband and I thankfully have GREAT Insurance benefits and are electric bill is only at the most 75-80 bucks a month. Sounds like ur the one buying some massive electronics with that kind a bill... Typical republican creating smoke..thank ur ex president idiot bush for the mess HE CREATED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Schiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adam Schiff admits Donald Trump's 'unpredictabi... Apr 30 Memo from Turner 13
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... Apr '18 Inf 2,999
News Scooter Libby, Bush official, pardoned by Trump... Apr '18 mr gleeble 1
News Trumpa s CIA pick is career spymaster, oversaw ... Mar '18 Hostis Publicus 8
News GOP Congressman's Pro-Russia Views Are An Issue... Mar '18 Hostis Publicus 10
News The day in Trump: What you might have missed Th... Mar '18 USA Today 1
News Stephen Colbert Went to Capitol Hill to Fight "... Mar '18 Marcavage s Emission 5