GOP Rep. Aaron Schock Responds to Gay...

GOP Rep. Aaron Schock Responds to Gay Rumors: 'Look It Up'

There are 8 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 6, 2012, titled GOP Rep. Aaron Schock Responds to Gay Rumors: 'Look It Up'. In it, EDGE reports that:

Republican Illinois Rep. Aaron Schock has once again denied rumors that he is gay, the Huffington Post reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
who cares about Aaron...the Hateful,Bigoted GOP can Have him...he can enjoy he deep closet....and mary some unknowing tupid GOP woman..who will find hr marriage empty y from now - when Aaron is found in a Men's Bathoom or rest stop - tapping his toes.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 6, 2012
who cares about Aaron...the Hateful,Bigoted GOP can Have him...he can enjoy he deep closet....and marry some unknowing stupid GOP woman..who will find her marriage empty yrs from now - when Aaron is found in a Men's Bathoom or rest stop - tapping his toes.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2012
I don't know if he is gay, and frankly, I don't care. It will be interesting to see if he is caught in some embarrassing situation in a few years though.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Sep 6, 2012
I think it IS important to get the truth out, since he consistently votes against equality for gays & lesbians.
Jeff

Manito, IL

#5 Sep 6, 2012
The worst insult a homofascist can ever come up with is to try to project their hated perversion onto others. There is positively no credible evidence that Aaron Schock is a homosexual. He dated extensively during his college years and had a long time girlfriend who finally dumped him because he was so devoted to his outstanding career. He's also part of an ethnic group that typically marries later in life than most others. He is the youngest member of Congress and one of the most outstanding.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Jeff wrote:
The worst insult a homofascist can ever come up with is to try to project their hated perversion onto others.
And you can do nothing about it, you choking, Nazi crybaby.
Jeff wrote:
There is positively no credible evidence that Aaron Schock is a homosexual.
Who cares about the story; here *YOU* are, with your nose up the ass of the story. Interesting.
Jeff wrote:
He dated extensively during his college years and had a long time girlfriend who finally dumped him because he was so devoted to his outstanding career. He's also part of an ethnic group that typically marries later in life than most others. He is the youngest member of Congress and one of the most outstanding.
And every word you say will do nothing to change the beliefs of those who think otherwise.

It's funny; I care zero about the story, but when you speak like this, I *REVEL* in the fact that you can do *nnnnnothing* about their beliefs and their insistence, which counters yours.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Jeff wrote:
The worst insult a homofascist can ever come up with is to try to project their hated perversion onto others. There is positively no credible evidence that Aaron Schock is a homosexual. He dated extensively during his college years and had a long time girlfriend who finally dumped him because he was so devoted to his outstanding career. He's also part of an ethnic group that typically marries later in life than most others. He is the youngest member of Congress and one of the most outstanding.
Well it's pretty obvious YOU'VE got a boner for him!

But isn't he a bit old for you? And of course he's not your own son, so that must be a bit of a turnoff for you too. Don't worry, maybe one day that judge will lift the restraining order and then you can have sex with your own children again.......
Triode

Manassas, VA

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Jeff wrote:
The worst insult a homofascist can ever come up with is to try to project their hated perversion onto others. There is positively no credible evidence that Aaron Schock is a homosexual. He dated extensively during his college years and had a long time girlfriend who finally dumped him because he was so devoted to his outstanding career. He's also part of an ethnic group that typically marries later in life than most others. He is the youngest member of Congress and one of the most outstanding.
What ethnic group is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Aaron Schock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-lawmaker Schock accuses prosecutors of misco... (Aug '17) Aug '17 indict Adelson 3
News Schock lawyers ask court to dismiss charges ove... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Fundieraisers 1
News The Latest: Los Angeles mayor condemns destruct... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Anti-Gay GOP Rep. Aaron Schock Arraigned on 24 ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Imprtnrd 2
News Ex-Illinois US Rep. Schock pleads not guilty to... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Homosayswhat 2
News A congressman's journey from political star to ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
News Ex-US Rep. Schock allegedly profited off voters... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Your Ex 4