Romney Looks To Build Lead With Illin...

Romney Looks To Build Lead With Illinois Primary

There are 8 comments on the OfficialWire story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Romney Looks To Build Lead With Illinois Primary. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

There will be no knockout punch, but an increasingly confident Mitt Romney expects to tighten his grasp on the Republican presidential nomination with the Illinois primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2012
"Romney and his allies have spent a combined $3.5 million on Illinois television ads "

All he did is trash his largest oponent.

None of the ads I saw said anything about his vision for the nation.
Lance Winslow

Orinda, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Romey has something for everybody to dislike. As voters see more of his face, Santorum's lead, now 63% of GOP by today's ABC News/Washington Post poll, increases with his greatest asset: I am not Romney.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Mit has to trash his opponents. Ricky and Newty are really nice guys like they want you to believe. Mitt learned from the mistakes of Jon McCain in 2008. Take the the high road and you wind up going over a cliff.
Khuan

Cypress, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2012
And Romney's greatest asset, he's not the obamanation.
Gravediggers

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Did Jenna and Barbara Bush ever take a vacation and bring 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS with them?

Did Chelsea Clinton ever take a vacation and bring 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS with her?

What about Amy Carter, think she had 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS on her vacations?

The Nixon girls, Tricia and Julie, did they ever take 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS on vacation with them.

How about the Ford children, any of them take 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS on vacation with just them?

LBJ's daughters, think they took 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS on vacation with them?

But MALIA OBAMA has taken 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS on her vacation!

MALIA could have done some community service here IN THE USA-like helping to paint decrepit homes, build some HOmes for Humanity, but NO, it's a MEXICAN VACATION with 25 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS.

It's the ON-GOING OBAMA vacation extravagance in plain action.

Keep working, you will be footing this bill again and again until the Obamas are out of office.

SPAIN, AFRICAN SAFARI, COLORADO SKIING TRIP, HAWAIIAN VACATIONS, MARTHA VINEYARD VACATIONS

don't they ever go HOME to CHICAGO!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Khuan wrote:
And Romney's greatest asset, he's not the obamanation.
Actually, with his support of;
- Cap and Trade
- Healthcare Mandates preventing one from getting a driver lic if they don't have insurance
- Wall Street Bail Out
- and his declaration that Climate Change is a real threat

.....he's more of a match to the things you hate Pres. Obama for than Pres. Obama himself.

But wait. I forgot. You believe Romney when he says he's now a "severe conservative" who would never think of supporting the things he supported just prior to his campaign starting in earnest.

Sheep are so easily fooled.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
Romey has something for everybody to dislike. As voters see more of his face, Santorum's lead, now 63% of GOP by today's ABC News/Washington Post poll, increases with his greatest asset: I am not Romney.
Lance, what a load of pure unadulterated BS. If Santorum is favored by 63% of the GOP, why is he so far behind? The more I see Romney and Santorum, the more I like Romney and dislike Santorum.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#8 Mar 20, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, with his support of;
- Cap and Trade
- Healthcare Mandates preventing one from getting a driver lic if they don't have insurance
- Wall Street Bail Out
- and his declaration that Climate Change is a real threat
.....he's more of a match to the things you hate Pres. Obama for than Pres. Obama himself.
But wait. I forgot. You believe Romney when he says he's now a "severe conservative" who would never think of supporting the things he supported just prior to his campaign starting in earnest.
Sheep are so easily fooled.
OneRyder, you are the sheep in believing the BS of the MSM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Aaron Schock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-lawmaker Schock accuses prosecutors of misco... Aug 10 lawyers gone wild 2
News Schock lawyers ask court to dismiss charges ove... Aug 1 Fundieraisers 1
News The Latest: Los Angeles mayor condemns destruct... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Anti-Gay GOP Rep. Aaron Schock Arraigned on 24 ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Imprtnrd 2
News Ex-Illinois US Rep. Schock pleads not guilty to... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Homosayswhat 2
News A congressman's journey from political star to ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
News Ex-US Rep. Schock allegedly profited off voters... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Your Ex 4
More from around the web