Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Oasis

Rougemont, NC

#23658 Mar 7, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>He's a liar, but you already knew that right?
No, I don't know that.
Maybe he has some inside scoop. Maybe he let something slip in his zeal to defend his position.

Like Sow, I mean Sal.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23659 Mar 7, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't know that.
Maybe he has some inside scoop. Maybe he let something slip in his zeal to defend his position.
Like Sow, I mean Sal.
No, he a scumbag topix liar without a scoop or a clue.

Oh and by the way, he never posts during the week, only on the weekends that he's not at the Cleveland Clinic going over his charts and Lipitor levels with the top type II diabetes doc anywhere on the planet.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23660 Mar 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, Martin's girlfriend
Martin's girlfriend isn't on trial.

Though, of course, the pedophile's defense team's mission is to blame the victim.

The pedophile's ugly fat lying wife is on trial though... good luck with that...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23661 Mar 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
wiki/Travon_martin
Wow, Wiki!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23662 Mar 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So the jury is going to go to the place thug was shot--not see Zimmerman's truck, and come to that conclusion?
They will come to the conclusion that the pedophile continued in the opposite direction he was told- and he agreed- to go.

And the jury will be asked to be put in the shoes of this boy your pedophile attacked- to be going home, minding their own business- one the sidewalk in front of their home- when they are attacked by this fat polished turd at night.

I know what conclusion I would draw.
Spike

Willard, OH

#23663 Mar 8, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a mental disorder
Most Mental health experts would agree with you on that the only ones who would disagree with you are liberal mental health experts.
Oasis

Rougemont, NC

#23669 Mar 9, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, seems like you know about as much about medical ethics as you do about self-defense.......and that would be NOTHING. My ETHICAL duty was to the patients, not to their low-life families or to do the job of a cop. We also care for illegal aliens and don't call ICE. You know the ghetto rats do exactly what I describe, I'm probably describing your "family", if a group of scumbag drug users (like little TrayTray Martin) and some baby mamas and baby daddies can be called a family.
Hm-m-m-m-m. Patient care would also involve their environment, living conditions, family stability/capabilities. You are the eyes and ears for patient's physical welfare. Doubt they fired up a bong while your were present, unless they knew what your reaction would be.

You are full of sh*t and lamenting all the "what-might-have-been's " in your past dreams.

Just like George.

Disparaging others to elevate yourself.

Just like George.

Have fun.
Oasis

Rougemont, NC

#23670 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
@tired of silly, I thought I was the only normal person 'round these parts...love your posts!
By all means, "get your Silly on".
Even the most horrendous people had/have their followers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23673 Mar 9, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
My ETHICAL duty
You are a racist bigot, you aren't in the position to advise another human soul about ethics.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23674 Mar 9, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
If a jury has the sense of 12 doorknobs
You would have to go to school for two years to raise yourself up to the level of door knob, you ugly racist bigot.

Look to the pedophile making a plea.

Of course, his ugly fat lying wife is up next.

I am buying seats and popcorn.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23679 Mar 9, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> According to todays society only white people canbe racist
Oh, contraire: racists come in many colors.

You represent yours.

Thankful: you and your kind are dying out.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23680 Mar 9, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Racist, w
~stomp stomp stomp~

You would not be here if the pedophile Zimmerman was black, bigot.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23681 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
I worked for US Mail and got canned,
Hard to imagine what a loser you must be to get fired from the post office.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23682 Mar 9, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Since the 60's blacks have been becoming more like animals. A simple case of self defense casues
Slowly, oh so very slowly, the bigots are dying out.

Perhaps we should cut off your food stamps so you would have less time to post here.

Since: May 11

AOL

#23683 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slowly, oh so very slowly, the bigots are dying out.
Perhaps we should cut off your food stamps so you would have less time to post here.
Why did they drop the SYG hearing? Does that mean 'Zim' would have to testify and his lawyer can't let him do that?
I thought that's what this case is all about? SYG?

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23684 Mar 9, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they drop the SYG hearing? Does that mean 'Zim' would have to testify and his lawyer can't let him do that?
I thought that's what this case is all about? SYG?
It wasn't dropped, the court had set time aside in April for that hearing and O'Mara told the court that he would not require that time and would wait until the actual trial during the summer. Recall that O'Mara had tried to delay the trial til late fall but was shot down.

Delay, delay, delay, stall, stall, stall and mislead as often as possible via the internet or during little post hearing pressers.

BTW in spite of what you read here, there will be only 6 jurors seated for this case and George will testify then face cross examination as that's his only chance at a not guilty verdict or guilty of a lesser charge.

Since: May 11

AOL

#23687 Mar 9, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't dropped, the court had set time aside in April for that hearing and O'Mara told the court that he would not require that time and would wait until the actual trial during the summer. Recall that O'Mara had tried to delay the trial til late fall but was shot down.
Delay, delay, delay, stall, stall, stall and mislead as often as possible via the internet or during little post hearing pressers.
BTW in spite of what you read here, there will be only 6 jurors seated for this case and George will testify then face cross examination as that's his only chance at a not guilty verdict or guilty of a lesser charge.
Thank you RnR.'Zim' better get his story straight and pray forensics don't betray him.
Spike

Kent, OH

#23688 Mar 9, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a mental disorder
You hit on a truth that is overlooked by design. Not knowing your age I'll assume you weren't there when it happened. In the early to mid 1980s the ACLU (liberals) won the argument that if all the mental patients who were locked up never commited a serious crime (hello Sandy Hook) then they should be turned lose and be treated by some local, or treat themselves. Moving on ........ to today. Overnight we have screwballs like QwlGore making $$$Millions off the sky is falling,Nancy Peloci,Harry,The Bamster,,,all whom would have never been elected because ,back then, the mental patients weren't permitted to vote. A coincidence is two or more events closely related by time, could be,I think not. What we do know for sure is two things,,,mentally ill people (IE)(LIBERALS) are now allowed to vote and Liberals are mentally ill. Once we,we being real Americans, like George Zimmerman,start putting some restrictions on voting rights,the sooner and the better off we will be. And,,,,even the deranged liberal will soon find things better.It's a win/win for everyone.
Spike

Kent, OH

#23689 Mar 9, 2013
John Cocktoaston wrote:
@barefoot,
You gloat in your ignorance like a pig wallows in shit.
I was fired but officially I was not...I did go to court, with EEC and an attorney, and I was re-hired and my black supervisor was reprimanded severely.
At US Mail as well as other federal and state "cushion" jobs, the gov't specifically hires as many blacks as they can because of libtards like you always crying about the plight of the black man because of the severe poverty and unemployment. In positions of authority black leaders and supervisors except rare cases seek out and hire their own, deny jobs to other whites and non-black minorities, and will do as much possible to terminate non-black employees so to hire another black worker. THIS IS RENOWNED AND WIDE-SPREAD KNOWLEDGE FOR AT LEAST THIRTY YEARS...why am I even explaining what goes on in the Fed/state work force?
As I said...gloating in your ignorance like a pig wallows in shit.
Oh...what did I do? I was being prepped for a job performance evaluation, I told my supervisor I had some discomfort in my leg after I slipped in some mud in a customer's yard. I was fired. "accident on the job during probation."...in court it took but 5 minutes to throw it out and get my job back...my evidence? The previous hire, a black bitch...who happened to be a niece of my supervisor, was bit by a pitbull during her probation in a customer's yard, flown by chopper to hospital, and spent days in hospital...to come back to a warm welcome, a secure career, and passing probation with flying colors...meanwhile whitey slipped in mud and had a bruise..."we gots too fire da cracka!"
Racist blacks...they're all over...people voting for president based on skin color...we know they're not doing good unless the Obamaphone is worth it...but we can get back at whitey! But worse are the effeminate liberal whites who suck their black assholes, in your case defending the worthless good for nothing thug Trayvon Martin despite all the evidence and PURE LIES made against Zimmerman...seriously, you in Live Oak? Just go to Walker Avenue, find some black loitering and suck his dick, get it over with already. Unreal.
Look no farther than Detroit or any other area on the planet where you have a large,large being majority, of blacks and all you will see is poverty,crime,STDs,death and starvation. On the other side of the coin, if that black population is managed by a group of WHITE men you will find a bit of stability and progress.Blacks who find themselves ruled by WHITES should get up everyday and thank their Luckey Star.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#23690 Mar 9, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text> You hit on a truth that is overlooked by design. Not knowing your age I'll assume you weren't there when it happened. In the early to mid 1980s the ACLU (liberals) won the argument that if all the mental patients who were locked up never commited a serious crime (hello Sandy Hook) then they should be turned lose and be treated by some local, or treat themselves. Moving on ........ to today. Overnight we have screwballs like QwlGore making $$$Millions off the sky is falling,Nancy Peloci,Harry,The Bamster,,,all whom would have never been elected because ,back then, the mental patients weren't permitted to vote. A coincidence is two or more events closely related by time, could be,I think not. What we do know for sure is two things,,,mentally ill people (IE)(LIBERALS) are now allowed to vote and Liberals are mentally ill. Once we,we being real Americans, like George Zimmerman,start putting some restrictions on voting rights,the sooner and the better off we will be. And,,,,even the deranged liberal will soon find things better.It's a win/win for everyone.
You government teat sucking right wing fools don't put a lot of thought into your topix spew correct?

Without heavy meds, GZ would have been on the short bus too. Fortunately for him his parents were hooked up in government jobs with the very best of health plans (Tri Care) and could provide for their son's medical and emotional needs. At what point did he become too much of a burden to deal with? GZ was estranged from his family wasn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min IB DaMann 60,115
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 21 min One way or another 2,397
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 26 min WeTheSheeple 1,364
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 31 min Fit2Serve 94
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Injudgement 228,671
News Orlando Democrat: FDA should end ban on gay men... 54 min WeTheSheeple 16
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr True Judgement 2,083
More from around the web