Thousands march to US Capitol to protest spending

Sep 12, 2009 Full story: Star-Press 1,613

WASHINGTON - Thousands of people marched to the U.S. Capitol on Saturday, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

Read more
First Prev
of 81
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Is that the best that you guys can do? LOLů the way that Fox News, Glenn Beck, Hannity and the rest of the pathetic idiots were talking about this, I thought that you guys would break the record set on Inauguration Day 2009 when patriotic Americans came from everywhere to witness history. Instead, this looks more like the Insane Asylum opened its gates to let the crazies run wild.

All of that build up to exploit 9-11 and this was the best you fools could get out there. So pathetic; you right-wingers need mental help, but in the mean time I am laughing my butt off at your misery and suffering. Thanks for the entertainment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shady Lady

Barrington, IL

#2 Sep 12, 2009
Just keep laughing. The Democrats days are numbered. The Republicans will be back in charge 2010.Obama's poll ratings are falling faster then the Hillbilly *hore Hopper's pants in the oval office.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 12, 2009
I wonder what they wold like to cut from spending? Perhaps the cost of maintaining 160K troops oversees... or a few aircraft carriers... or Medicaid? Or school buses?

Just what do they want to cut?

Better they push for more taxes on millionaires... like Bush and Cheney

Since: Dec 06

Joliet, IL

#4 Sep 12, 2009
These people say that they are angry. Fine. I am angry because of people like them: the obstructionists who do not allow us to progress as a society.

Since: Jul 09

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Sep 12, 2009
none of them are economists -- now that's scary

health care was the same under the republican televangelistic machines

where were these protestors then?

this situation did not happen overnight
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#6 Sep 12, 2009
MARINE. You lie almost as good as KING TUT obama!!! You NEVER were any Marine you sick PINKO loser!!!
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Is that the best that you guys can do? LOLů the way that Fox News, Glenn Beck, Hannity and the rest of the pathetic idiots were talking about this, I thought that you guys would break the record set on Inauguration Day 2009 when patriotic Americans came from everywhere to witness history. Instead, this looks more like the Insane Asylum opened its gates to let the crazies run wild.
All of that build up to exploit 9-11 and this was the best you fools could get out there. So pathetic; you right-wingers need mental help, but in the mean time I am laughing my butt off at your misery and suffering. Thanks for the entertainment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#7 Sep 12, 2009
PALIN/Wilson 2012
Euthanize all libs

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2009
Coolmind wrote:
I wonder what they wold like to cut from spending? Perhaps the cost of maintaining 160K troops oversees... or a few aircraft carriers... or Medicaid? Or school buses?
Just what do they want to cut?
Better they push for more taxes on millionaires... like Bush and Cheney
showing your youth again.
Shady Lady

Barrington, IL

#10 Sep 12, 2009
ABC is reporting there are 8 million people at the Rally in D C. 8 million voters. 8 million people to put on the street on Election day to get out the vote. Democrats won't know what hit them in 2010. Excuse me while I go to another site to find out how low Obama's polls are today.
smudge

Redmond, WA

#11 Sep 12, 2009
THEAprof wrote:
These people say that they are angry. Fine. I am angry because of people like them: the obstructionists who do not allow us to progress as a society.
And, your idea of "progress:"
ACORN!

LMAO

Since: Jun 09

Scrotum, Idaho

#12 Sep 12, 2009
Coolmind wrote:
I wonder what they wold like to cut from spending?
(1) Michelle Obama's 22 assistants

(2) Barry and Michelle's New York "date nights" that cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars each.

(3) The idiot who failed to consider that President Obama would get soaked when it rained at the 9/11 service

(4) All legislative earmarks that are only used to get them reelected.

(5) Nancy Pelosi's weekly flights to and from California on luxury government aircraft.

(6) Any future government bailouts of private industries.

(7) Joe Biden's hair plugs

(8) Pictures of Michelle Obama in shorts - and the corresponding trauma cost.

Not an all inclusive listing, by the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marshmouse50mil

Elkhart, IN

#13 Sep 12, 2009
Czars,32 hand maids for m.Obama,Mother in-law,dinner dates,ACORN . More and more wasted tax money. Obama is a big joke. People think they are so smart,yet they voted for a crazy man struck on himself.All of you that voted for Obama should have a a leg shortened with Obamacare, so you can walk like the neanderthal you are.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#15 Sep 12, 2009
Well if you heard him...take note the crowed was "SELECTED'...Obama .same old stuff...but this time he is now using FEAR!!...Yes FEAR...you know the Old tricks...Others have done it whom many critizes...Like NUCKLER WEAPONS??? now its Ya Gonna Die ..UNLESS!!.Ya give me your ASS

A weak feeble excuse to scare Lil Old Ladies...No Class..and yes A Big Lie!

Its still not a Bill yet..its not written..and he still won;t tell all as to HOW MUCH!!

Over 80% of Americans, want no part of this..and that still still stands.

Meanwhile ,The Peasants are in the DC streets,Pitch Forks,and Flaming Torches..Looking for The MONSTER to Kill!....However,The Monster is Smart and cowardly..He Bugged out to Minnesota!!!
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#17 Sep 12, 2009
I wonder how many voted for BUSH? LOL
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#18 Sep 12, 2009
Shady Lady wrote:
ABC is reporting there are 8 million people at the Rally in D C. 8 million voters. 8 million people to put on the street on Election day to get out the vote. Democrats won't know what hit them in 2010. Excuse me while I go to another site to find out how low Obama's polls are today.
That's amazing, almost as much as the Teabagging reports by FUX News. Do you think we can get some photos, this time? I mean 8 million is a very large number. I think you're dreaming. LOL
bee jay

Richton Park, IL

#19 Sep 12, 2009
Shady Lady wrote:
step away from the crack pipe. the party of no will shrink even farther than they already have. these republicans have nuts for a party base and spew lies and distortions. they are the party of no and do not want this country to prosper and compete in the world and they are doing everything to accomplish this. keep dreaming.

Since: Mar 09

Fort Lauderdale

#20 Sep 12, 2009
I only wish I was there. Thats what makes us America. We have the freedom of speech.

Since: Aug 08

Golden Valley,Az.

#21 Sep 12, 2009
1.5 million at the last count
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#22 Sep 12, 2009
Shady Lady wrote:
I think YOU are LYING. I couldn't find any such report on ABC. Please, put up or shut up.

Since: Jun 09

Scrotum, Idaho

#23 Sep 12, 2009
bee jay wrote:
<quoted text>step away from the crack pipe. the party of no will shrink even farther than they already have. these republicans have nuts for a party base and spew lies and distortions. they are the party of no and do not want this country to prosper and compete in the world and they are doing everything to accomplish this. keep dreaming.
Republicans don't have to do anything.

The Obamacrats are crashing on their own.

And are so infatuated with Obama that they don't even see it happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 81
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton deleted all mail from personal server 7 min ACTUALLY 34
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Blitzking 154,717
News Obama at Selma anniversary: America's racial hi... 45 min whoru2judge 27
News Indiana governor supports clarifying religious ... 58 min NorCal Native 23
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Belle Sexton 58,774
News Does Obama need a new strategy to fight ISIS? 1 hr see the li 139
News Ethics panel steps up inquiry of Kentucky Rep. ... 1 hr see the li 2
More from around the web