House GOP wants to cut food stamps in drive to protect Pentagon from big federal budget cuts

Apr 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

16, 2012, file photo House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of President Barack Obama's fiscal 2013 federal budget during the budget committee's hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Comments
4,281 - 4,300 of 6,938 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. He starts shyt and then complains. What are the threads, I want to see the gay guy's whineyazz complaints.
I don't know where they are. I didn't keep track of it..I just disregarded it as unimportant to me, Ralff..
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. He starts shyt and then complains. What are the threads, I want to see the gay guy's whineyazz complaints.
I do not have the direct link. I think it was in Novemeber-December of last year, when Jack did his whining and stomping his feet.
Welcome Top Mod 8
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...

Top Mod 15 and Top Mod 7 I beleieve were other threads where Jack whined as well.

Here is the link to the Topix Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

HeyPal wrote:
<quoted text>You Know I feel both sides in D.C. are Donkeys and every Day Americans keep voting for these moron's!
I feel real change is with Ron Paul!
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
I agree, they both are jackazzes and are equally responsible for the harm that has been done to This Country and continuing.

I just do not know about Ron Paul and his ability to win the election. Bowing out of the primaries, I do not know if that was a good move or not.

I am not set on Romney either. I do know this much, obama will not get my vote. Being a welfare state, he already has Ca. I wish they would go by popular vote, as it is wrong that people's votes do not always count even though they took the time to educate themselves and go to the booths to vote.

The whole govt needs to be reformed, and until we do, there will be no reform elsewhere.
HeyPal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they both are jackazzes and are equally responsible for the harm that has been done to This Country and continuing.
I just do not know about Ron Paul and his ability to win the election. Bowing out of the primaries, I do not know if that was a good move or not.
I am not set on Romney either. I do know this much, obama will not get my vote. Being a welfare state, he already has Ca. I wish they would go by popular vote, as it is wrong that people's votes do not always count even though they took the time to educate themselves and go to the booths to vote.
The whole govt needs to be reformed, and until we do, there will be no reform elsewhere.
got to check out Alex Jones page

http://www.infowars.com/

This guy knows his facts of whats wrong in America!
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Did Trayvon's parents ever get that license to make $ out of their dead son?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, sometimes but I stand solid regardless...In my ultimate convictions....
As I told you earlier, leave PM out of your bullsh*t games with them. She no longer is posting on topix and hasn't since January of this year. I really do not give a fck what you stand solid on or your convictions of the games you people play.

Your participation in playing theirs/your games only hurt people who do not, have not or no longer post on topix.

I do not play those kind of reindeer games, let alone support them.

eagle thought he was a big man when he played them. He lost and along with the loss, he lost trust and respect from his Patriot friends and whined and lied for several years and continues to do so. Just like NTR, he is left to associate himself with the other bottom feeders who have no problem selling This Country out for a bunch of lyin' thievin' parasites.

You misrepresented/used PM, implied shit about her and egged shit on and pretty much threw her under the bus... You are just as guilty as shayla, NTR and the other rabid low life losers are for the bullshit that goes on, on these threads.

Play whatever fckn' game you want. Just leave PM out of it.... And me as well...
Pepe Le Pew

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
Did Trayvon's parents ever get that license to make $ out of their dead son?
You mean did they ever raise funds for the cost of their child's funeral?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

HeyPal wrote:
<quoted text>got to check out Alex Jones page
That is an interesting site. I believe many know exactly what is wrong in This Country. My opinion is we need to reform govt first, if we are to do any other reforming. We also need to be enforcing our laws regardless who is going to be the recipient of misfortune.

Ron Paul needs to reach out thru the use of media. Not have people look for him.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Pepe Le Pew wrote:
<quoted text>
"
A 6 foot 3 inch "child" with burglary tools in his back pack?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Poor POS - under the bus, at least until groveling and pleading resumes. THIS is the GR I have come to detest and disrespect - an egomaniacal bully.

Don't say you weren't warned repeatedly, POS. Everybody is simply to be used by this coward and hypocrite to boost his ego. Most importantly, he needs at least one skirt tail to hide behind, no matter what proxy or what name she uses while posting.

Right now, he has two or three of them as little satellites circling his planet. What tools they are as well.

“Do be afraid”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have the direct link. I think it was in Novemeber-December of last year, when Jack did his whining and stomping his feet.
Welcome Top Mod 8
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
Top Mod 15 and Top Mod 7 I beleieve were other threads where Jack whined as well.
Here is the link to the Topix Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix
Oh yeah, that was about the time everything came crashing in on him and NTR and their house of cards collasped on them. Yeah, they were lickin' their wounds and prett7y desparate.

Since: Jun 10

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Poor POS - under the bus, at least until groveling and pleading resumes. THIS is the GR I have come to detest and disrespect - an egomaniacal bully.
Don't say you weren't warned repeatedly, POS. Everybody is simply to be used by this coward and hypocrite to boost his ego. Most importantly, he needs at least one skirt tail to hide behind, no matter what proxy or what name she uses while posting.
Right now, he has two or three of them as little satellites circling his planet. What tools they are as well.
Yup, he's also used others for his own egocentric agenda. He's a pig.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

HeyPal wrote:
<quoted text>got to check out Alex Jones page
So does Jeff Rense at rense.com

“Do be afraid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Pepe Le Pew wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't LaRaza cover it? I mean it was one of theirown that pulled the trigger you know. He is hispanic just like you . Yup, he is your bro.
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Like you use Twink? Or Fed up in NM? Or Deece? Or White American.

Plainfield Mom STILL intimidates you Mickey.

“Do be afraid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Your still obsessed with GR aren't you? I hope your husband never get ahold of your computor and sees how you follow him everywhere. You do anything to get a response from him. Youu just can't stay away from him can you?

“Do be afraid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Romney Registers Personal Best 50% Favorable Rating

Up from 39% in February, but one of lowest for a presumptive nominee

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Fifty percent of Americans now have a favorable opinion of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, up from 39% in February and his highest by 10 percentage points. His current 41% unfavorable rating, though, leaves him with a net score of +9, after being at -8 in February. In roughly half of the 28 measurements Gallup has taken of Romney since 2006, more Americans have viewed him negatively than positively.
more
http://www.gallup.com/poll/154703/Romney-Regi...

Wow, Obama is going down. ;-)

“Do be afraid”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Coal Miners Protest Biden In Ohio
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/coal-mine...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you earlier, leave PM out of your bullsh*t games with them. She no longer is posting on topix and hasn't since January of this year. I really do not give a fck what you stand solid on or your convictions of the games you people play.
Your participation in playing theirs/your games only hurt people who do not, have not or no longer post on topix.
I do not play those kind of reindeer games, let alone support them.
eagle thought he was a big man when he played them. He lost and along with the loss, he lost trust and respect from his Patriot friends and whined and lied for several years and continues to do so. Just like NTR, he is left to associate himself with the other bottom feeders who have no problem selling This Country out for a bunch of lyin' thievin' parasites.
You misrepresented/used PM, implied shit about her and egged shit on and pretty much threw her under the bus... You are just as guilty as shayla, NTR and the other rabid low life losers are for the bullshit that goes on, on these threads.
Play whatever fckn' game you want. Just leave PM out of it.... And me as well...
They are the ones accusing me of sharing a mailbox with them and it is not true...I never have shared a mailbox with her despite their accusations....and since when have I ever thrown her under what bus? And since when does one share a mailbox with a grey box that as far as I know she always had???? If you would point out where exactly I threw her under any bus, then I just might either recant or concur depending on exactly what it is that I said.....Other than that I will, as you say, keep on keeping on....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Regardless of what he says to me as far as I am concerned, I still agree with most of what he says in regards to the issues facing this nation.....You can't change that, NTR, by trying to sway me as you are doing....And neither can he....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min Cbusa 1,126
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Gunther 54,903
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,167
Rep. Brooks waiting to see opponent campaign 17 min Survienne 2
'Obama third term' label could hurt Hilary Clinton 21 min Mighty Joe 18
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min messianic114 114,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Professor Emeritu... 46,240

Search the US House of Representatives Forum:
•••