House Majority Whip: Legalize undocum...

House Majority Whip: Legalize undocumented immigrants

There are 70 comments on the KVAL-TV Eugene story from Jan 22, 2014, titled House Majority Whip: Legalize undocumented immigrants. In it, KVAL-TV Eugene reports that:

Republican leaders, including House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy , of Bakersfield, are calling for the first time to give legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL-TV Eugene.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Jan 23, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild, dear, the democrats are in until you win an election. Good luck!
Well in 2016 that just may end Obama has really screw the democrats in mid term election.And probably 2016 then to if you hold faith that Hillary is the democrats answer for 2016 good luck on that she done with a lot of people because she a worse liar then Obama. And what is really funny how they both are from Chicago kind of funny how corrupt that government is and they follow suit on the national level and brought that type of government to Washington D.C.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#42 Jan 23, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why i am praying to god the mid term election work out good for the American people. And not for the big time liberals that people will figure out the way this country is going is not the right way.
I also pray for that, but there is no doubt the beast is wide awake and very angry. The midterms will be fun for the real Americans, and a nightmare for the treasonous democraps.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#43 Jan 23, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also pray for that, but there is no doubt the beast is wide awake and very angry. The midterms will be fun for the real Americans, and a nightmare for the treasonous democraps.
Yes there is many treasonous Congressmen who should be wearing orange jump suits instead of $1,500 suits they are not true Americans. But looking at there own wallets and bank accounts and only that. Better yet we used to execute treasonous Americans I say we bring it back for these complete a$$ h0le who are.And this is by legalize illegals is just that it's breaking the law for financial grain.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#44 Jan 23, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is many treasonous Congressmen who should be wearing orange jump suits instead of $1,500 suits they are not true Americans. But looking at there own wallets and bank accounts and only that. Better yet we used to execute treasonous Americans I say we bring it back for these complete a$$ h0le who are.And this is by legalize illegals is just that it's breaking the law for financial grain.
I agree. I always believed that any anti American should be hung for treason, and these liberals and rinos are willing to violate our laws to secure votes. Hang Em High!!!!!!!

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 23, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I always believed that any anti American should be hung for treason, and these liberals and rinos are willing to violate our laws to secure votes. Hang Em High!!!!!!!
Oh yes a very good movie done by Clint Eastwood in the early 70's. I agree so much with that idea to. I sure hope this all will come out and many of these Anti American are arrested and thrown in jail for life or death would be better. It's a dream but who knows it may come true we will see.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#46 Jan 23, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes a very good movie done by Clint Eastwood in the early 70's. I agree so much with that idea to. I sure hope this all will come out and many of these Anti American are arrested and thrown in jail for life or death would be better. It's a dream but who knows it may come true we will see.
I have a feeling that karma is about to bite these traitors in the azz. Hard!!!!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#47 Jan 23, 2014
These stupid eating utensils that propose this crap will be the same one's voted out of office by many LEGAL US citizens in a record recession/depression with record unemployment/under employment. Just because they are ILLEGAL doesn't mean they won't expect a job or be able to pay their way above the table not in the underground economy. What a dumb fork.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#48 Jan 23, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that karma is about to bite these traitors in the azz. Hard!!!!
I really hope so many of these traitors need to be taken to there knees hard and quick before it's to late for the real American citizen.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#49 Jan 23, 2014
Former Defense Secretary Gates calls NSA leaker Snowden a 'traitor'
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2014/01/g...
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Tuesday he considers Edward Snowden, the former intelligence contractor who leaked information about the National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs, a "traitor" who did not work within the carefully constructed system to correct perceived wrongdoing.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50 Jan 23, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Former Defense Secretary Gates calls NSA leaker Snowden a 'traitor'
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2014/01/g...
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Tuesday he considers Edward Snowden, the former intelligence contractor who leaked information about the National Security Agency's secret surveillance programs, a "traitor" who did not work within the carefully constructed system to correct perceived wrongdoing.
Yes and they all should be shot for treason. They are not real Americans they did everything for financial gain or why else would they have done it.
spud

Girardville, PA

#51 Jan 24, 2014
Why is it so easy for neocons to cave in? Is it because they're totally corrupt or is it because they're wimps? McCarthy is definitely more of a wimp than he is a whip.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Jan 24, 2014
If these illegals think that they will live here peacefully they are wrong, many people will give them a hard time.a new party is going to have to emerge.because the republicans are becoming as bad as dems.america does not want this.anyone forcing it should be fired, obama is a waste to america.oh and still no one is legal.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53 Jan 24, 2014
spud wrote:
Why is it so easy for neocons to cave in? Is it because they're totally corrupt or is it because they're wimps? McCarthy is definitely more of a wimp than he is a whip.
Yes i agree a big a$$ wimp to the highest level he needs to grow some ball$. And not buckle down to the pleasure of the Liberal democrats on this issue.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#54 Jan 24, 2014
wild child wrote:
If these illegals think that they will live here peacefully they are wrong, many people will give them a hard time.a new party is going to have to emerge.because the republicans are becoming as bad as dems.america does not want this.anyone forcing it should be fired, obama is a waste to america.oh and still no one is legal.
What really pisses me off we celebrate Mexico Independence more in this country then they do in Mexico that is so screw up to the highest level.This corp American needs to stop trying to make a buck off something that has nothing to do with real citizen of the United States we have 4th of July that is our Independence not Mexico's. on May 5 duh.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#55 Jan 24, 2014
wild child wrote:
If these illegals think that they will live here peacefully they are wrong, many people will give them a hard time.a new party is going to have to emerge.because the republicans are becoming as bad as dems.america does not want this.anyone forcing it should be fired, obama is a waste to america.oh and still no one is legal.
Yes, those supporting leeching criminals will be fired, and obama is an unflushed turd who will go down as the worst president Ever! Oh, and you are absolutely right about the real Americans not allowing the criminals to live in our country peacefully.
spud

Girardville, PA

#56 Jan 24, 2014
I love the way tough guy Boehner is letting Obama lead him around by the nose. Another wimp that doesn't have the courage of conviction.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#57 Jan 24, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope so many of these traitors need to be taken to there knees hard and quick before it's to late for the real American citizen.
They will be brought down in November. The libscum have too much baggage, a perfect example is obamafail, the libs voted for it and now they Own It! There is no way they can escape that, and their attempt to disarm the American people, and let's not forget their desire to have our country overrun with leeching criminals to secure votes. None of this is very popular with the real Americans.

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#58 Jan 24, 2014
spud wrote:
I love the way tough guy Boehner is letting Obama lead him around by the nose. Another wimp that doesn't have the courage of conviction.
Boehner is a cry baby wimp and always will be. He either should go back to Ohio and shut the hell up. OR he really needs to grow some ball$ tell Obama to shut the f up and let him know he will not bow down to you silly f ing liberal bastard plains on ruining American for there financial gain period. But I really don't see that ever happening so it's just a pipe dream.
ronnie

Washington, UT

#59 Jan 24, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree on the work permits. We need the job they are holding.
Oh yes Glory,...essential workers only...farm migrant's, and have their employers pay for all other cost's associated with them, not us....!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#60 Jan 24, 2014
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
What really pisses me off we celebrate Mexico Independence more in this country then they do in Mexico that is so screw up to the highest level.This corp American needs to stop trying to make a buck off something that has nothing to do with real citizen of the United States we have 4th of July that is our Independence not Mexico's. on May 5 duh.
Mexico's independence day is in September. May 5 is their celebration of the defeat of the French and expulsion from Mexican soil. You're right about this actually being celebrated more in the US though, companies will do anything for profit, which should concern us, profit is why the Chamber of Commerce is gung-ho about immigration 'reform', instead of being concerned with American workers, they want to keep a steady supply of cheap labor coming across our borders, they are trying to fool us into believing that once this hord of illegals is properly papered, there won't be yet ANOTHER group coming up behind them, we know that's a lie, just look at what happened the last shamnesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Limbertwig 240,313
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 205,626
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 hr Ms Sassy 1,067
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 2 hr Rev Cash Dollar 108
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Actual Science 61,112
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 2 hr Earthling-1 690
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 3 hr Wildchild 26
More from around the web