Times editor didn't mean to blame Sar...

Times editor didn't mean to blame Sarah Palin's PAC for shooting

There are 23 comments on the New York Daily News story from Aug 17, 2017, titled Times editor didn't mean to blame Sarah Palin's PAC for shooting. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

A New York Times editorial page editor told a federal judge Wednesday that he "did not intend" to blame Sarah Palin's political action committee ads for the 2011 shooting of U.S. Rep. Gabby Giffords. James Bennet answered questions in Manhattan Federal Court about his role in putting out a June 14 editorial that moved the former Alaska governor to file a defamation suit against the Times .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Aug 17, 2017
Once a fake news outlet, always a fake news outlet. New York Times is slowly dying on the vine.
Wholly Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 17, 2017
Oh please, as if Sarah Palin or her PAC could shoot even that straight. Color me teen abstinence skeptical on that proposition....
fingers mcgurke

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Aug 17, 2017
she defames America merely by existing in it. tell us what putin's doing, Sarah, if you're out on your porch...lol
fingers mcgurke

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Aug 17, 2017
Le Jimbo wrote:
Once a fake news outlet, always a fake news outlet. New York Times is slowly dying on the vine.
dimbo is back and he's lying harder than ever! trump has rejuvenated his dishonesty! lol

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#5 Aug 17, 2017
"The paper wrongly stated..."
'Nuff said.
spud

East Earl, PA

#6 Aug 17, 2017
NYT sucks. They are owned and controlled by evil forces.
Wholly Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 17, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean "Jews" (or "Mexicans.") That would be the owners of the private Class or stock and the lead owner of the public Class of stock. Or just who do you think owns the "NYT," bigot?

Don't avoid the question, scum. Who do you think owns the "NYT"?
spud

East Earl, PA

#8 Aug 18, 2017
Wholly Silicon Wafer wrote:
<quoted text>

You must mean "Jews" (or "Mexicans.") That would be the owners of the private Class or stock and the lead owner of the public Class of stock. Or just who do you think owns the "NYT," bigot?

Don't avoid the question, scum. Who do you think owns the "NYT"?
Middle class hating. establishment types. I'm not surprised that a racist like you would bring up Jews and Mexicans. The NYT sucks because of their evil, anti worker ideology, not because of any race. The NYT are a bunch of self serving rat bastards who depend on idiots to read and believe their garbage.
Putins Glock Holster

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#9 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
When did the GOP buy the NYT?
spud

East Earl, PA

#10 Aug 18, 2017
Putins Glock Holster wrote:
<quoted text>

When did the GOP buy the NYT?
The NYT does have plenty of neocon positions too. The establishment of both parties sucks, as does the NYT.
Putins Glock Holster

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#11 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>

The NYT does have plenty of neocon positions too. The establishment of both parties sucks, as does the NYT.
Potatoes are not known for their ability to think rationally.
Putins Glock Holster

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#12 Aug 18, 2017
Le Jimbo wrote:
Once a fake news repeater parrot, always a fake news repeater parrot.
LeJimbo is slowly dying on the vine.
Mullahing It Over

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle class hating. establishment types. I'm not surprised that a racist like you would bring up Jews and Mexicans.
No, retardate, Jews literally own the private shares and the largest holder of public shares is a Mexican financier. You again don't know the first damn thing when mouthing off about the "owners" of the NYT.

Every Ill Duce Trump and R. Congressional proposal so far has been in favor of the very wealthy and of big business. Your intractable ignorance continues.

Why don't you post another defense of the kkk now?
spud

East Earl, PA

#14 Aug 18, 2017
Putins Glock Holster wrote:
<quoted text>

Potatoes are not known for their ability to think rationally.
You still trying to converse with food? Good luck.
spud

East Earl, PA

#15 Aug 18, 2017
Mullahing It Over wrote:
<quoted text>

No, retardate, Jews literally own the private shares and the largest holder of public shares is a Mexican financier. You again don't know the first damn thing when mouthing off about the "owners" of the NYT.

Every Ill Duce Trump and R. Congressional proposal so far has been in favor of the very wealthy and of big business. Your intractable ignorance continues.

Why don't you post another defense of the kkk now?
Are you trying to say that Jews and foreigners are the only people stupid enough to own such a despicable rag? How insensitive of you. And please don't knock the organization your hero, Robert Byrd, dedicated his life to. It makes you look like a disrespectful ingrate. Own it, Qdog.
Culo negro

United States

#16 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
By evil , do you mean.. Mexican?
spud

East Earl, PA

#18 Aug 18, 2017
Culo negro wrote:
<quoted text>

By evil , do you mean.. Mexican?
I'll only repeat this once more, slow one. Their establishment ideology is what is evil. It has nothing to do with nationality or religion.
Culo Attorney

United States

#19 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll only repeat this once more, slow one. Their establishment ideology is what is evil. It has nothing to do with nationality or religion.
Fair enough ... Bich
Putins Glock Holster

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#20 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>
You still trying to converse with food? Good luck.
It is impossible to get a sensible response out of a spud....
I give up
Mullahing It Over

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 18, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that Jews and foreigners are the only people stupid enough to own such a despicable rag?
I was pointing out you made up out of nothing who the "owners" of "The New York Times" are when you ignorantly posted that its owners are, "Middle class hating.[sic] establishment types."

Then I said that's stupid enough, but doubly so when you consider that every Ill Duce Trump / R. Congressional proposal has been to benefit the very wealthy or big business. Yet you're still white supremacistly braying some populist message which anyone with a third of a brain knew and knows is not real.

You didn't again post your defense of white supremacism [sic].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min NICK 93,214
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 15 min Faith 209
News 'Schumer and Pelosi Have to Go': Top Democrats ... 29 min Xqz-qzX 14
News Push by liberal Democrats' to abolish ICE delig... 37 min LMAO 11
News Rep. Devin Nunes: Indictment of Russians leaves... 41 min Annie Oakly 3
News For Trump, familiar judge gets case of deported... (Apr '17) 47 min Annie Oakly 12
News Writer says Trump and GOP flirting with treason... 57 min Annie Oakly 42