Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 260)

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of9,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the most ridiuclous thing I ever heard. You have to be registered to vote in this country. In order to be registered you have to provide the proper documents identifying yourself.
So if there are some people slipping through, catch it at that end and stop interrupting the voting process. Here's the real deal...
Republicans are cheaters. As long as the system works for them...they are cool with it. But lord...let it work for a demo crate and a black one at that... and they want to BUY the voting machines, check birth certificates, issue special ID's and a bunch of other shit so they can tamper with the peoples choices and steal the election.
I'm sick of the dumb shit that goes on in America. Nobody's blind to it. Don't these fools ever get tired of trying to manipulate and control others??? Life is too short as it is. I find it intolerable that the masses have to put up with freaken mental cases on a day to day basis. We should be far more advanced in spirituality and understanding the complexities of our brains instead of screwing around with men who are nothing but children playing "king of the mountain." For crying out loud.
hand in the air for that "high five."
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big BadJohn Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid Republiklan morons of today is nowhere near the Republican Party of Reagan or Lincoln. Back in the day when the Republican mattered, they believed in compromise. Reagan compromised. These Republiklan morons of today view compromise as a dirty word but are quick to lie about them loving Reagan. The racist segment of that party are quick to say:
1- Dr. Martin Luther king was a Republican.(I am sure if Dr, King could see the present Republiklan Party, I am sure he would not agree with their racist tactics towards minorities and all women).
2- Democrat Senator Robert Byrd was a leader in the KKK.(key word being WAS).
3- President signed the Emancipation Proclamation to free the slaves.(SO! That was the party back then. If it were up to the Republiklans, we would still be slaves. Just look at Uncle Toms like Clarence Thomas and Allen West).
Did it ever occur to you that those that you refer to as Uncle Toms are just disgusted and ashamed that they are the same race as you; and that your actions reflect poorly on them? In spite of them excelling in their fields, they have the stigma YOU and the LIKES of you have propagated for the last 150 years. Take the education and FREEDOM you have been GIVEN and actually DO SOMETHING with it that is positive. Stop promoting division and racism!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that those that you refer to as Uncle Toms are just disgusted and ashamed that they are the same race as you; and that your actions reflect poorly on them? In spite of them excelling in their fields, they have the stigma YOU and the LIKES of you have propagated for the last 150 years. Take the education and FREEDOM you have been GIVEN and actually DO SOMETHING with it that is positive. Stop promoting division and racism!
uncle toms just want to be validated by you onery azz skunks. to hell with how their thinking caps are screwed on. they are too stupid to realize that the white man doesn't give a shyt about them no matter how much boot licking they do. too many black men have fallen by the wayside wanting for whitey to validate them. those kinds of black men will never be accepted into mainstream white america.....look at the media networks...especially that unfair and unbalanced FOX.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
uncle toms just want to be validated by you onery azz skunks. to hell with how their thinking caps are screwed on. they are too stupid to realize that the white man doesn't give a shyt about them no matter how much boot licking they do. too many black men have fallen by the wayside wanting for whitey to validate them. those kinds of black men will never be accepted into mainstream white america.....look at the media networks...especially that unfair and unbalanced FOX.
What are you talking about? You don't get out much in the circles of business people do you? Black, White, Asian, Latino, respect abounds from all to one another. Only in the uneducated, low IQ areas does skin color preside above education and intellect. We ALL must prove ourselves in one form or another. Respect and social standing are NOT a given to most of us. So cut the racial innuendos, they only exist if you seek them out and nurture them.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? You don't get out much in the circles of business people do you? Black, White, Asian, Latino, respect abounds from all to one another. Only in the uneducated, low IQ areas does skin color preside above education and intellect. We ALL must prove ourselves in one form or another. Respect and social standing are NOT a given to most of us. So cut the racial innuendos, they only exist if you seek them out and nurture them.
its obvious you are not a realist....most social circles that are inclusive of all races are that way for business purposes, otherwise its business as usual behind closed doors. keep thinking that ppl. of color whether educated or not enjoy being looked at with a crooked eye. its so easy to tell if you are really wanted in those seemingly open quarters. the more we think change has come the more it remains the same.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to address that question. Hell NO! It wouldn't occur to ANY self respecting black man or woman because we don't deal with lies or uncle toms. Clarence Tom Tom is a disgusting pig and Anita Hill did right in exposing his ass. The thing he's married to now is what he deserves...a fat, ignorant, power hungry retard who is so glad to have any "man" that pays her any attention. What is clear is that White folk and Black folk are different. Different in not only skin pigmentation, but in moral character, faith, concepts of fairness and of war and peace. As far as "Giving" me freedom, that is a gift from God. Not you mofo's. This is the white man's major problem. You fools really do believe you are in a position to Give us Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness when you don't even know what the fuke either word or term means. smh
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
co-signed1

Since: Oct 12

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>stop drinking the haterADE.
blacks hate a lot more than whites you can code it any way you want
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' C-piss, so your monkey azz is telling me that Uncle Toms like Thomas and West know me and say they are ashhamed of being Black? what the hell sense does that make you stupid yard monkey? Your monkey azz have a weak constitution when it comes to racial intolerance. You hate an entire race because I piss you off? LOFL!!! What will Uncle Toms West and Thomas think of your dumb azz now. You look for any excuse to express your hatred for Blacks. I am proud to have been able to expose you as a stupid COONservative klan monkey. By now your pissed off monkey azz want to go burn a cross one someone's front lawn. But you are too much of a chickensh!t coward to do so because you know in these present times, the homeowner will blast your hood and sheet wearing racist azz to hell courtesy of the "stand your ground" law.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' pissface, of course we Blacks hate you stupid klan monkey racist more because there are more of you to hate than racist Blacks for your monkey azzes to hate.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Only people like you. We don't seem to have a problem with other races.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Mr Big BadJohn Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, of course we Blacks hate you stupid klan monkey racist more because there are more of you to hate than racist Blacks for your monkey azzes to hate.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
What blows me away is some white folk act like we should love them in-spite of the institutionalized racism that goes on every day here.

A M A Z I N G!
Marco

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>That is the most ridiuclous thing I ever heard. You have to be registered to vote in this country. In order to be registered you have to provide the proper documents identifying yourself.

So if there are some people slipping through, catch it at that end and stop interrupting the voting process. Here's the real deal...
Republicans are cheaters. As long as the system works for them...they are cool with it. But lord...let it work for a demo crate and a black one at that... and they want to BUY the voting machines, check birth certificates, issue special ID's and a bunch of other shit so they can tamper with the peoples choices and steal the election.

I'm sick of the dumb shit that goes on in America. Nobody's blind to it. Don't these fools ever get tired of trying to manipulate and control others??? Life is too short as it is. I find it intolerable that the masses have to put up with freaken mental cases on a day to day basis. We should be far more advanced in spirituality and understanding the complexities of our brains instead of screwing around with men who are nothing but children playing "king of the mountain." For crying out loud.
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! What's wrong with showing an ID to prove who you are when you vote?

Why should I have to show my ID when I go through security screening in an airport? I already showed my ID when I checked in......

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

You no longer hear a damn word coming out of that grifter Obama's mouth about jobs? Anyone heard him say anything about jobs since the election? He doesn't give a rat's ass about jobs.. he's not even worried about gun control or putting labels on resh food at supermarkets.. he's only running his mouth about that because it takes the heat off of folks asking "where's the jobs you promised asswipe?" He's a moron through and through and only total morons voted for him. Sadly, that's just the way it is. I've already accepted the fact that the America I knew and grew up in is gone for good.. Enjoy while you can.. pretty soon, when all hell breaks loose, you won't be insulated from the food shortages or total meltdown of our economy. Keep blathering on and on about Romney's offshore accounts and see how that works out for you when your belly is growling because it's empty. lol
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What blows me away is some white folk act like we should love them in-spite of the institutionalized racism that goes on every day here.
A M A Z I N G!
As long as those racist Republiklan yard monkeys have Blacks like Thomas and West at their disposal, they will never own their racist label. They love to say: "We have Herman Cain and Allen West, how can we be racist?". They say it to feel comfortable with their racism. What they do not want to admit is that those same two field hands of theirs, let's say "know their place". That is why the racist party is hating on General Colin Powell. Because he is a strong Black man that tells it like it is. Despite all of Americans with a working brain that knows what they are alike, they are not interested in evolving from their present sorry status. LOFL!!!!!
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
it's comments like this that make me turn a blind eye towards black on black crime
Yo' jizzface, it is a fact that your racist monkey azz was blind with no help of Black on Black crime. You did not need me pissing you off to give you an excuse to be a sorry racist. So why don't you soak your panties in kerosene, take your blind eyed monkey azz to da' klan meeting, and sit on a burning cross.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big BadJohn Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Yo' pissface, it is not Blacks that are having their klan meetings in a forest and marching around a burning cross like the jungle monkeys you are while spewing racist hatred, it is the likes of you stupid pea racist b@st@rds.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
how is that possible when you ppl. are the majority in america. its in y'alls DNA to be haters.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
it's comments like this that make me turn a blind eye towards black on black crime
a blind eye...hell man, both your eyes are blind. i know you honkies bust a nut everytime a black person bites the dust. thats why FOX and the NRA loons crank up the machinery to put more guns out on the street.
nothing but systematic annililaton of a race of ppl. by their own.
booh-yah!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! What's wrong with showing an ID to prove who you are when you vote?
Why should I have to show my ID when I go through security screening in an airport? I already showed my ID when I checked in......
why all of sudden its an emergency when a black man got elected...not once put twice.it wasn't called for before when nothing but whites won. you ppl. act like there was/is wholesale fraud going on, when in reality thats not the case. i do know this illegal move was concocted by southern republican strategists to help stem the voting strength of an emerging populace that don't vote the rethug way. you teaTHUGlicans got 99 problems and you've decided we are one of them. won't help your racist cause one iota.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of9,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••