It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Truthdig

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Comments (Page 4,697)

Showing posts 93,921 - 93,940 of103,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
parking choice

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

GoGoBar wrote:
That is truly the highest compliment you can pay me on Topix.
Thank you for admitting your defeat.
You are nothing but a spammer.
You prove it all the time. Why do you even come here ?
I hope the Thai police find out you're a pedo soon and throw you in their jails. I guess you will love all the gay sex, but you prefer kids dont you.
GoGoBar

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Doubling down on being a loser doesnt make you a winner.
Everyone knows what is going to happen next. It has happened before.
parking choice

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GoGoBar wrote:
Doubling down on being a loser doesnt make you a winner.
Everyone knows what is going to happen next. It has happened before.
Yeah your going to post more spam again and then go "lol" as if you think your funny.
Notice nobody ever agrees with anything you post ?
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Iam still waiting for her/him/it, to comment on that ole king, come on gogobar, you have such negative comments on everyone and everything else on this forum, why hold back?
You aint afraid of speaking out are you? No. Surely not you. Are you afraid that the thai police might come aknocking?
And still, not one comment yet on that child sex slave trade. Yet you down america bc of the recent shootings of kids, yet you say nothing in behalf of the thai children. Why is that? I for one think thai children are just as precious as any other, apparently you dont.
And lets still not forget that corrupt military you have there in thailand.
So at least speak up and tell us why you refuse to discuss those topics. Do you agree with children being sold in thailand for sex slaves? Is your king a theif and crook, corrupt?
How can a mouth like yours all of a sudden go quiet on the subject? Smells fishy to me. Either that, or you need to bathe.
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY smelly Stupid.
Aint going to happen, you and your gay trolls can just give up, I aint going anywhere. But when I get ready to sign off tonight I will continue to belittle you with insults, then shut down the computer, never seeing your replies (and I dont go looking for them when I come back to topix either), so I still get the last word dont I?
You're such a LOOOOOOOOOOser!
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

BTW, my lil seven month ole kid says 'CACA' ater he shits, I think your post name suits you well.
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Well people, gogobar has yet to respond to my post, any of them that I posted in the past and tonight on the same subjects. So, if you guys want to shut her up, just hound her about that corrupt military the thai have, hound her about the sex child slave trade, and for gods sake, hound her about that corrupt thai king.
And dont let up, what comes around goes around. Its time she/he/it be shown that western civilization is a thousand times better then her beloved thai system.

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Levi wrote:
Iam still waiting for her/him/it, to comment on that ole king, come on gogobar, you have such negative comments on everyone and everything else on this forum, why hold back?
You aint afraid of speaking out are you? No. Surely not you. Are you afraid that the thai police might come aknocking?
And still, not one comment yet on that child sex slave trade. Yet you down america bc of the recent shootings of kids, yet you say nothing in behalf of the thai children. Why is that? I for one think thai children are just as precious as any other, apparently you dont.
So at least speak up and tell us why you refuse to discuss those topics. Do you agree with children being sold in thailand for sex slaves? Is your king a theif and crook, corrupt?
How can a mouth like yours all of a sudden go quiet on the subject? Smells fishy to me. Either that, or you need to bathe.
Yes, why doesn't the poster respond to this - one would think it more important to confront such issues in the country you live in rather than worry about gun-rights elsewhere. Regardless of what happens in America, the children in Thailand will still be suffering.
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, why doesn't the poster respond to this - one would think it more important to confront such issues in the country you live in rather than worry about gun-rights elsewhere. Regardless of what happens in America, the children in Thailand will still be suffering.
You're absolutely correct. And yes, we, the usofa, does need some form of gun control, within limits. We gun holders arent against that at all, but we know, once you give a government the right to take away certain rights, where will it stop? Answer--it wont stop, not until ALL your rights are cut away, little by little, slowly, and quietly. Thats all we gun owners have a problem with.
And that poster we are talking about, well, I think its pretty obvious why she/it/he wont respond, lmao.
How are you doing sairla, I love that name. It almost sounds indian (native american).

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Levi wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely correct. And yes, we, the usofa, does need some form of gun control, within limits. We gun holders arent against that at all, but we know, once you give a government the right to take away certain rights, where will it stop? Answer--it wont stop, not until ALL your rights are cut away, little by little, slowly, and quietly. Thats all we gun owners have a problem with.
And that poster we are talking about, well, I think its pretty obvious why she/it/he wont respond, lmao.
How are you doing sairla, I love that name. It almost sounds indian (native american).
Well the way I see it the problem is one for the USA to work out, not for those who live elsewhere to criticise - it may seem strange to us in Australia that people have such ready access to guns but, by reading posts here I can understand how that came about and the rationale behind those who do not want gun bans. Yes, my name does sound 'different', it is Irish, I only use it on Topix and with my family because no one can spell it right :)
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

<quoted text>
GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY smely Stupid.
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh dear the chickyladyStupidgayrentboy finds it impossible to echo without making mistakes even in a 7 word sentence:
"smely" - Stupid
Buzz off, ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy Stupid monkey of The ADELAIDEANs)
Oh dear the chickyladyStupidgayrentboy finds it impossible to echo without making mistakes even in a 7 word sentence:
'smely'- Stupid
Buzz off, ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickladyrentboy Stupid monkey of The ADELAIDEANSs)
GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY smelly Stupif.
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Holy honky dory, the IDIOT echoing Stupid can't even spell his won name.
"Stupif" - Stupid
Stay, ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickladyrentboy Stupid monkey of The ADELAIDEANs)
Don't GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY smelly Stupif, we've never had so much fun and belly bursting, rip-roaring laughing on Topix.
Holy honky dory, the IDIOT echoing Stupid can't even spell his won name.
"Stupif" - Stupid
Stay, ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickladyrentboy Stupid monkey of The ADELAIDEANs)
Don't GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY smelly Stupif, we've never had so much fun and belly bursting, rip-roaring laughing on Topix.
GoGoBar

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Levi wrote:
Little Levi, things are far worse and better in the Kingdom of Thailand than you can imagine.
Corruption, prostitution, drugs, criminals, low education, poor medical care.
Guns pour over 3 borders along with refugees, drugs(Yaba) and terrorist seperatist insurgencies in the South.
Whereas Australia is #2 when it comes to HDI adjusted for inequality, poor old Thailand is ranked 68th.
It is no wonder that Thailands murder rate is 4.8/100K compared to Australias 1.0/100K. The Thais just have too many guns.

But you really want to know how it compares to the USA.
The US is ranked 23rd for HDI adjusted for inequality, and has a murder rate of 4.8/100K.

Is that too off topic for you?
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Levi, things are far worse and better in the Kingdom of Thailand than you can imagine.
Guns pour over 3 borders along with refugees, drugs(Yaba) and terrorist seperatist insurgencies in the South.
Whereas Australia is #2 when it comes to HDI adjusted for inequality, poor old Thailand is ranked 68th.
It is no wonder that Thailands murder rate is 4.8/100K compared to Australias 1.0/100K. The Thais just have too many guns.
The US is ranked 23rd for HDI adjusted for inequality, and has a murder rate of 4.8/100K.
Well, it took you long enough to respond. What did you have to do, check and double check to make sure you didnt insult some important thai? I know all the usa stats, okay. Now, back to thailand, what you think about the king. Aint he the worst? He's even richer then the queen of England, and it was all made off the backs of pheasants. And know what, he aint even white, guess greed, corruption,racism, comes in all colors, forms, and walks of life doesnt it?
So, any children sold into slavery this week in the wonderful kingdom of thailand?
Got and coos planed?
Energiser

Naranjito, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
So to combat this you sit on topix spamming statistics about gun violence in a country you dont live in. Its none of your business !
Youre a really f/ucking strange person. Why dont you get guns out of your head ? go and see a psychiatrist for your obsession.
GoGoBar

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Levi wrote:
<quoted text> Well, it took you long enough to respond. What did you have to do, check and double check to make sure you didnt insult some important thai? I know all the usa stats, okay. Now, back to thailand, what you think about the king. Aint he the worst? He's even richer then the queen of England, and it was all made off the backs of pheasants. And know what, he aint even white, guess greed, corruption,racism, comes in all colors, forms, and walks of life doesnt it?
So, any children sold into slavery this week in the wonderful kingdom of thailand?
Got and coos planed?
LOL. Guess who is the Prime Minister now? You see it was a right wing coup by wealthy elites. Something right wing people can do when there is a great deal of inequality.

However the left are back with a vengence. Thais are very brave and not scared of confrontation. They take it to the streets if they are angry.
It is fascinating.
Chinese Power Ranger

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

It is the Liberals,stupid...
Julie chamberpot

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Don't waste your time GogoBar, we are clearly dealing with a couple of deeply deranged nutters here, treat them with the disdain and contempt that they deserve.
Q: How do you know if a CACA is real???

A: It is black, a paedophile, uneducated and it stinks

Q: How do you know your TURD is better than a CACA???

A: your TURD will quit stinking after some time, but a CACA will always stink!!!!
Levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
"Got and coos planed?" - Stupid
"Got and coos laned?" -Stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,921 - 93,940 of103,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US House of Representatives Discussions

Search the US House of Representatives Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min LMS 144,996
Battle lines set in immigration debate 52 min raaj kala 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Subduction Zone 112,019
Obama blamed for immigration influx 1 hr Chicopee 143
Obama may hold fix to flood of immigrant kids 1 hr Chicopee 24
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 50,854
North Korea says it is holding an American tourist 3 hr Kim Chi Un 29
•••
•••