Immigration Reform Logjam on Capitol ...

Immigration Reform Logjam on Capitol Hill Can End Early in New Year

There are 9 comments on the The Afro American Newspaper story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Immigration Reform Logjam on Capitol Hill Can End Early in New Year. In it, The Afro American Newspaper reports that:

There may be some light at the end of the long stalled comprehensive immigration reform tunnel in Washington, a development that can bring relief to hundreds of thousands of Caribbean immigrants in the U.S. And the Black Institute, the New York Immigration Coalition, members of the Congressional Black Caucus in New York City - Hakeem Jeffries and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Afro American Newspaper.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Dec 31, 2013
What the local news doesn't show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#2 Dec 31, 2013
Boehner and the rest of his neocon buffoons need to pull their heads out. Democrats are the anti law party.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#3 Dec 31, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
What the local news doesn't show you
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I think I saw Hillary in the background chanting si se puedo or whatever that was they were chanting. Losers like this is what she aspires to represent.
leonardo

Darby, PA

#4 Jan 1, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I think I saw Hillary in the background chanting si se puedo or whatever that was they were chanting. Losers like this is what she aspires to represent.
spanic people they convince republicans they against us thas why they know already they lost texas in the next election thats a example .just wacth baby how republicans they will fall from now because every year spanic voters will increase good bye republicans
wild child

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2014
Everyone get out there will be no amnesty, get real stupid people.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#6 Jan 1, 2014
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>spanic people they convince republicans they against us thas why they know already they lost texas in the next election thats a example .just wacth baby how republicans they will fall from now because every year spanic voters will increase good bye republicans
Good bye a lot sooner if they pass an amnesty
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 1, 2014
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>spanic people they convince republicans they against us thas why they know already they lost texas in the next election thats a example .just wacth baby how republicans they will fall from now because every year spanic voters will increase good bye republicans
No worries if they speak like you.What the hell did you try to say.Garbled mess of words that were not coherent.Maybe get an interpreter to write what you want to say.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#8 Jan 15, 2014
Does anyone know how I might be able to apply for illegal immigrant status? I don't want to miss out on all the benefits, nor do I want pay any more taxes.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 15, 2014
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
Does anyone know how I might be able to apply for illegal immigrant status? I don't want to miss out on all the benefits, nor do I want pay any more taxes.
yeah hang up drive over the mexican border, you are home free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 5 min Paul 621
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Chilli J 52,714
News Thousands descend on Indy for anniversary Women... 32 min The Liberal 5
News Suspect identified in fatal Pennsylvania shooti... 36 min Cath League of Du... 4
News How the Bible helps Pence navigate his role as ... 43 min LIMnologist 6
News Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement 47 min C Kersey 2
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 50 min Fit2Serve 67
More from around the web