Immigration Reform Logjam on Capitol Hill Can End Early in New Year

Dec 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Afro American Newspaper

There may be some light at the end of the long stalled comprehensive immigration reform tunnel in Washington, a development that can bring relief to hundreds of thousands of Caribbean immigrants in the U.S. And the Black Institute, the New York Immigration Coalition, members of the Congressional Black Caucus in New York City - Hakeem Jeffries and ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

What the local news doesn't show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Boehner and the rest of his neocon buffoons need to pull their heads out. Democrats are the anti law party.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Cricket 23 wrote:
What the local news doesn't show you
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I think I saw Hillary in the background chanting si se puedo or whatever that was they were chanting. Losers like this is what she aspires to represent.
leonardo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

spud wrote:
<quoted text>I think I saw Hillary in the background chanting si se puedo or whatever that was they were chanting. Losers like this is what she aspires to represent.
spanic people they convince republicans they against us thas why they know already they lost texas in the next election thats a example .just wacth baby how republicans they will fall from now because every year spanic voters will increase good bye republicans
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Everyone get out there will be no amnesty, get real stupid people.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>spanic people they convince republicans they against us thas why they know already they lost texas in the next election thats a example .just wacth baby how republicans they will fall from now because every year spanic voters will increase good bye republicans
Good bye a lot sooner if they pass an amnesty
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>spanic people they convince republicans they against us thas why they know already they lost texas in the next election thats a example .just wacth baby how republicans they will fall from now because every year spanic voters will increase good bye republicans
No worries if they speak like you.What the hell did you try to say.Garbled mess of words that were not coherent.Maybe get an interpreter to write what you want to say.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Does anyone know how I might be able to apply for illegal immigrant status? I don't want to miss out on all the benefits, nor do I want pay any more taxes.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

HangUpAndDrive wrote:
Does anyone know how I might be able to apply for illegal immigrant status? I don't want to miss out on all the benefits, nor do I want pay any more taxes.
yeah hang up drive over the mexican border, you are home free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••