Groups Welcome Release of CBP's Use-o...

Groups Welcome Release of CBP's Use-of-Force Policy as a First Step

There are 24 comments on the Texas Tribune story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Groups Welcome Release of CBP's Use-of-Force Policy as a First Step. In it, Texas Tribune reports that:

Texas-based civil liberties and immigrant rights groups are welcoming the release of U.S. Customs and Border Protection's use-of-force policy and a new directive for U.S. Border Patrol agents as a signal of greater transparency, but those groups - along with some Texas congressmen - argue that more should be done.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texas Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poppycock at work

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 13, 2014
The further hogtieing of our agents is a desperate attempt by desperate politicians to pander to what they hope is a voter base...

BETO I LIKE MY DOCTOR

WTF are you doing?

YOU are marching like a lemming on the wrong path.

YOU refuse to respond to the request by your rural constituents to address the frequent human smuggling...

IT was brought to the attention of your office and you wimped away,
Tail between your legs...
Poppycock at work

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2014
The further hogtieing of our agents is a desperate attempt by desperate politicians to pander to what they hope is a voter base...

BETO I LIKE MY DOCTOR

WTF are you doing?

YOU refuse to respond to the request by your rural constituents to address the frequent human smuggling...

The eyes of Texas

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Criminal trespass in Texas is treated under Texas law.

The landowner or his agent have no duty to retreat...

Expect prosecution.
EL_OJ

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 13, 2014
Beto get me a copy of that I'm going to go over with a fine tooth comb. I will be recommending some changes.
Beto

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2014
Poppycock at work wrote:
BETO I LIKE MY DOCTOR
WTF are you doing?
FBI agents working alongside Utah state prosecutors in a wide-ranging corruption investigation have uncovered accusations of wrongdoing by two of the U.S. Senate’s most prominent figures — Majority Leader Harry Reid and rising Republican Sen. Mike Lee — but the Justice Department has thwarted their bid to launch a full federal investigation.

The probe, conducted by one Republican and one Democratic state prosecutor in Utah, has received accusations from an indicted businessman and political donor, interviewed other witnesses and gathered preliminary evidence such as financial records,

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2014
WTF do the Canadians pull this kind of chit along the northern boarder or is this crap just happen along the southern boarder. the boarder with Canada is twice as long as the boarder with Mexico. But you never hear of any problems or $hit going on up on the northern boarder why? Is or are someone hiding the news facts from along the northern boarder that we never hear about? Maybe the ACLU should look into that. I want to see how many Canadians are throwing rocks or projectiles t agents up north and what there doing about it up north. D it I want to know!!!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians are white and considered more American therefore no one cares.
Do the Canadians THROW ROCKS or PROJECTILES across the northern boarder at American Boarder patrol agents or are they more civilized up north?

Location hidden

#10 Mar 14, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
Same with Europeans, people are more concerned about keeping the Mestizos and full-blooded Native Americans out and building Nazi walls across continents.
Has anyone ever said anything about building a 4 thousand mile fence or wall along the northern boarder? If so who?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2014
Anglo azzzwipes are dumb!! LOL!!!
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to cut them off and keep them out of their lands.
That's because they go back home to their jobs when the vacation's over!
wild child

Lawrence, MA

#15 Mar 14, 2014
People from canada, dont act like animals.we welcome them.as long as they go home.you people are never never never getting amnesty.lol
Quirky

Denver, CO

#18 Mar 14, 2014
Impeach !

Location hidden

#19 Mar 14, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
Interesting wondering why in the hell they would need a fence in that neck of the woods?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#20 Mar 14, 2014
Anglos are DUMB!! LOL!!!
Stuck in new York

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 14, 2014
Jose wrote:
Anglos are DUMB!! LOL!!!
Look who's dumb!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#22 Mar 14, 2014
Jose wrote:
Anglos are DUMB!! LOL!!!
Rico SH!T stirring sock puppets are even dumber!
Stuck in Your Wifes Butt

San Francisco, CA

#23 Mar 14, 2014
Stuck in new York wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's dumb!
Anglos are DUMB!!! ;)
Use of force

El Paso, TX

#24 Mar 15, 2014
STOP

Or

I shoot!

No other options....
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#25 Mar 15, 2014
Use of force wrote:
STOP
Or
I shoot!
No other options....
Amnesty! Best option!!! ;)
What

El Paso, TX

#26 Mar 15, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Amnesty! Best option!!! ;)
When your momma crapped you out, was she still sitting on the toilet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Russia Helped Trump 253,628
News Congress approves bill on Calif. drought, Flint... 4 min Plum2662 4
News Last US Senate Seat Filled: Louisiana Republica... 8 min Truffle7565 3
News Trump team challenges intel on Russian election... 11 min Dr Wu 3
News Democratic states wary as Trump embarks on vict... 12 min Slurpz9697 26
News Texans continue fight for Doris 'Dorie' Miller'... 13 min Mark 7
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min THE LONE WORKER 217,144
More from around the web