Gay marriage

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman. Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14681 Dec 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet my opinion is backed up by the government and the courts as well.
You can call it whatever you want. It won't prevent me from having all the rights & benefits of marriage.
Well we got that established. That's progress! He can call it anything he wants and you can call it anything you want! Cool right? There there now, don't you feel better already?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14682 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you're the wife then.
Nope, no wives involved; just 2 husbands.

Being a jackass only hurts what little credibility you had.

Tawas City, Michigan

#14683 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your "unrelated adults" rule?
Ex-post-facto laws are unconstitutional.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14684 Dec 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Because society still values monogamy in marriage, even if the majority fail to live up to that ideal.
Monogamy, as in one wife, or husband at a time, not sexual fidelity, which doesn't appear to be that popular among gay men.

So why would it bother you, now that some states have rejected conjugality as the sole basis of legal marriage, if another state rejected monogamy, as well?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tawas City, Michigan

#14685 Dec 17, 2013
Maurice Conchis wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you, Mama Cass, they're waiting on you to finally get the Supreme Court to agree with you.
Homosexual marriage is still very much ILLEGAL in the entire Southern half of our country.
Really?

Tell that to the same-sex military couples who are getting legally married and having their marriage recognized by every state in the nation, including the southern confederate states.

Tawas City, Michigan

#14686 Dec 17, 2013
Maurice Conchis wrote:
A Utah federal judge ruled bans against polygamy are unconstitutional based on the homosexual marriage cases!
Scalia and Frankie Rizzo are right, even the liberal attorneys are admitting it: Scalia's full list of the things that will become legal:
"bigamy, homosexual marriage, adult incest, prostitution, public masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality and obscenity.
Only if that's what society wants to become legal.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#14687 Dec 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no wives involved; just 2 husbands.
Somewhere out there are to two wives missing their husbands. "Two husbands"? You're such a kidder.....next you're gonna tell me two left shoe, or two right shoes, constitute a pair of shoes.
Being a jackass only hurts what little credibility you had.
I've learned from the best Sheepie, and you're the best!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#14688 Dec 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if that's what society wants to become legal.
It matters not what society wants, California proved that, it matters what a few judges want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#14689 Dec 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill talks like a real tough guy from his hiding place doesn't he?
Seems like you're talking more shit from the safety of your basement as well Ironsides.

You in here taking on another poster...LOL!!!

Just like you did me.

Are you going to turn around like you did me and later claim he threatened you too??

ROFL!!!

You idiot. You'd probably be as stupid to get into a case of road rage, pull a gun only to cry like a bitch later the other driver turned out to have one too as they remove the buckshot out of your ASS....LOL!!!
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#14690 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere out there are to two wives missing their husbands. "Two husbands"? You're such a kidder.....next you're gonna tell me two left shoe, or two right shoes, constitute a pair of shoes.
<quoted text>
They have two husband marriages now Peter Pizzaboy.

Dumbass.

Had you analogy made any sense with the footwear you'd be wearing one size nine Adidas tennis shoe and a shoe made for Elliott the circus elephant to represent that beast that no doubt is married to your sorry ass.

LOL!!!
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#14691 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not what society wants, California proved that, it matters what a few judges want.
Nah dipstick.

It matters we allow all Americans equal footing as the Constitution lays out.

Whaaaa??? Your stupid pappa still pissed we didn't vote out blacks rights in the 60's too???

Tawas City, Michigan

#14692 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Monogamy, as in one wife, or husband at a time, not sexual fidelity, which doesn't appear to be that popular among gay men.
So why would it bother you, now that some states have rejected conjugality as the sole basis of legal marriage, if another state rejected monogamy, as well?
Society values monogamy & sexual fidelity in marriage, even if many- gay and straight- fail to live up to that ideal.

There is no evidence gay men are any less faithful to their partners than straight men are to their partners. You're merely perpetuating a stereotype, which is typical of the anti-gays.

No state has rejected conjugality as the sole basis of legal marriage; they all still limit marriage to 2 people.

I don't support polygamy because it's primarily a religious cult institution with a history of harming women & children. I don't think the risk is worth it.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#14693 Dec 17, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that "Rose" has been exposed as an obese, diabetic ex-drag queen it seems he wants us to know more about what he thinks about all day:
In the comment above Rose writes, "fundies don't wipe their rears."
In the one before it, "More straights have anal sex than gays."
And in the one before that, "I wipe my butt with the buybull, but its pages are already full of feces."
And here's a treat: Earlier someone emailed me this photo of "Rose"
Caution: don't click on the link on a full stomach.
http://www.localnomad.com/en/blog/wp-content/...
I was going to play nice and send a Christmas card to your hovel at Shithole Central but was unable to find your listing....'Lou Zer'.

So Lou...if you want it let me know what space your mobile home is on and sift through you 'late payment' notices for the card later to make sure it doesn't get lost.
LOL!!!

Tawas City, Michigan

#14694 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And you're still stuck on stupid, just like most anti-gays.

And that's part of the reason you anti-gays keep losing in court after court and state after state.

Keep up the good work.

Tawas City, Michigan

#14695 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges are merely a refection of our society.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#14696 Dec 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I hear ya. The last time he gave me what was supposed to be his address, it was the address to the Livermore VD Clinic. I drove all the way there then went inside and asked for him and they wouldn't tell me where he lived. Bill was too scared to give his address. So if he gives you an address it's probably fake.
I wanna to go over his house and show him who's his daddy once and for all! But he's too scared to show up.
At least it was convenient for you to drive to the VD clinic as you mentioned.

Hell...you can kill two birds with one stone that way.

Surprised you got a form of VD.

Even some toothless crab infested meth addled piano toothed nymphomaniac of a hooker is going to ask for an extra handful of twenties, for you to wear three sets of Trojans and a bottle of Jim Beam before the party starts to sleep with your fool self.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!

And here you are. Getting your badass self pumped up to play tough guy in the internet again.

Putz.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#14697 Dec 17, 2013
Toys R Us kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah dipstick.
Really?...... "Dipstick"....that's the best you can come up with?
It matters we allow all Americans equal footing as the Constitution lays out.
We, do, all men and all women. Why should some men, and some women be treated unequally? Why shouldn't they be treated THE SAME as any other man or woman?
Whaaaa??? Your stupid pappa still pissed we didn't vote out blacks rights in the 60's too???
Oooooooooo.....great analogy....did u make that one up all by yourself?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#14698 Dec 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges are merely a refection of our society.
That was weak Sheepie, and you know it. So much for your "what society wants" theory.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#14699 Dec 17, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Society values monogamy & sexual fidelity in marriage, even if many- gay and straight- fail to live up to that ideal.
Yet society tunes in to watch "Sister Wives", "My Five Wives", etc.
There is no evidence gay men are any less faithful to their partners than straight men are to their partners.
What evidence is needed other than their own admission?
You're merely perpetuating a stereotype, which is typical of the anti-gays.
I guess that makes Dan Savage, and Andrew Sullivan anti gay, gays. Fascinating.
No state has rejected conjugality as the sole basis of legal marriage; they all still limit marriage to 2 people.
Several states have rejected conjugality, opposite sex, as the sole legal basis for the marital union.
I don't support polygamy because it's primarily a religious cult institution with a history of harming women & children.
So you're a polyaphobe, and anti religion. Finally an honest admission!
I don't think the risk is worth it.
Yet it exists, its the subject of at least two reality shows, and has, for all practical purposes, been decriminalized in Utah, by a federal judge. I wonder if he's a reflection of society.
Toys R Us kid

Sacramento, CA

#14700 Dec 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...... "Dipstick"....that's the best you can come up with?
<quoted text>
We, do, all men and all women. Why should some men, and some women be treated unequally? Why shouldn't they be treated THE SAME as any other man or woman?
<quoted text>
Oooooooooo.....great analogy....did u make that one up all by yourself?
Well...you sure act like a dipstick....

LOL!!

And you're right.

We should treat all men and women equally in this nation...let them marry the adult of their choice Einstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min replaytime 127,673
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 12 min Cat74 5
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 19 min MudMan 4,668
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min brad 163,154
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 55 min Aprilvue 332
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min DonPanic 48,564
Poisoning the well? Obama's immigration vow com... 1 hr Don Joe 236
Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom 5 hr Le Duped 44

US House of Representatives People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE