Gay marriage

There are 61304 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#14075 Dec 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, science does confirm that.
You are one sick bastard to do that to another person. Especially your wife.
No science does not LIAR,.,,,STOP F-ING LYING..........What is with you so called Christians lying all the time.

And she likes it and there is nothing wrong with it. I know you and old Bertha only do missionary in the dark for 2 minutes then roll over to sleep. But there is more fun to sex then that.

You and wife do oral sex or any kinky stuff? Or just basic boring.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#14076 Dec 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the people engaging in the homosexual sex are consenting adults?

The point is Dusty M:angina is one of the dumbest posters here -- even dumber than you, Rose, if that can be believed.

He pulls a definition of homosexual out of his ass that' even a child would roll on the ground and laugh at -- "... consenting adults..."

He's a school teacher, and never has that old adage rang truer:

"Those he can't teach -- teach!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#14077 Dec 13, 2013
Earlier in the day I reported a story from Seattle about a group of gays who had filed a complaint with the Seattle Council to stop the Vietnamese Day Parade unless gays were allowed to participate.

You believe that shit?

Their own parade of filth is not enough. Now they want the right to wave their erect penis flags and wear their bottomless chaps with stiletto heels in other people's parades.

Make no mistake about it: when the story of gay liberation is finally over, it will make Frankenstein seem like a fairy tale (no pun).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#14078 Dec 13, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is Dusty M:angina is one of the dumbest posters here -- even dumber than you, Rose, if that can be believed.
He pulls a definition of homosexual out of his ass that' even a child would roll on the ground and laugh at -- "... consenting adults..."
People he can't teach, teach?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14079 Dec 13, 2013
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
No science does not LIAR,.,,,STOP F-ING LYING..........What is with you so called Christians lying all the time.
And she likes it and there is nothing wrong with it. I know you and old Bertha only do missionary in the dark for 2 minutes then roll over to sleep. But there is more fun to sex then that.
You and wife do oral sex or any kinky stuff? Or just basic boring.
Did you get your GED yet?

What if that pea in your nose sprouts?

Those are special questions for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#14080 Dec 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave the kids alone pervert. You have been reported and are being watched.
So are you, buttflower, stop stealing other peoples kids and brainwashing them!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#14081 Dec 13, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Earlier in the day I reported a story from Seattle about a group of gays who had filed a complaint with the Seattle Council to stop the Vietnamese Day Parade unless gays were allowed to participate.
You believe that shit?
Their own parade of filth is not enough. Now they want the right to wave their erect penis flags and wear their bottomless chaps with stiletto heels in other people's parades.
Make no mistake about it: when the story of gay liberation is finally over, it will make Frankenstein seem like a fairy tale (no pun).
Why don't you go try and march in their parade? Maybe you can wear your Camel Toe outfit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14082 Dec 13, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. WOOT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14083 Dec 13, 2013
Why would a man call another man "buttflower"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#14084 Dec 13, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that I'd take offence at your post, if only I were intelligent enough to understand it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14085 Dec 13, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, won't work bla bla bla...
Polygamists are going to have to earn it as well.
Federal judge declares Utah polygamy law unconstitutional.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56894145-78...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14086 Dec 13, 2013
"While we know that many people do not approve of plural families, it is our family and based on our beliefs," Brown wrote. "Just as we respect the personal and religious choices of other families, we hope that in time all of our neighbors and fellow citizens will come to respect our own choices as part of this wonderful country of different faiths and beliefs."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14087 Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14088 Dec 13, 2013
Oh happy days! WOOT! Smells like victory!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14089 Dec 13, 2013
The ONLY provision of Utah's ban on plural marriages struck down, was the one which made it criminal for someone who was legally married to their one spouse limit, to cohabit with anyone else. The state is not required to provide any legal recognition for these essentially extra-marital consensual relationships. Sorry, but no rush to the county clerk's office for your poly marriage license, still not available and won't be based on this ruling.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14090 Dec 13, 2013
Jonathan Turley, the attorney representing the Brown family, called the opinion "magnificent" Friday in a phone conversation. In a blog post, he added that it strikes down "the criminalization of polygamy" and will allow "plural families to step out for the first time in their communities and live their lives openly among their neighbors."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14091 Dec 13, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it should be legal.
I said it MAY be legalized one day in the far distant future.
But I really doubt it.
I think that's just a bridge too far.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14092 Dec 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
The ONLY provision of Utah's ban on plural marriages struck down, was the one which made it criminal for someone who was legally married to their one spouse limit, to cohabit with anyone else. The state is not required to provide any legal recognition for these essentially extra-marital consensual relationships. Sorry, but no rush to the county clerk's office for your poly marriage license, still not available and won't be based on this ruling.
I love the smell of equality on the evening!

Oh happy days! YUK!YUK!YUK! Smells like victory!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14093 Dec 13, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
He likely IS abusing his "wives" already, as evidence by putting them all in legal jeopardy.
Rapist and murders have their "chosen lifestyle"; should we just ignore them as well? Maybe if we legalize their activity it won't cause harm anymore??

Read it and weep tough guy! You can say you're sorry anytime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14094 Dec 13, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And anyone involved in polygamy is breaking the law. DUH!
And one of those "perfectly good laws" is the ban on polygamy. DUH!
So the marriage of a 40 y/o man and a 3 y/o girl is "good for society"?
Jonathan Turley, the attorney representing the Brown family, called the opinion "magnificent" Friday in a phone conversation. In a blog post, he added that it strikes down "the criminalization of polygamy" and will allow "plural families to step out for the first time in their communities and live their lives openly among their neighbors."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dredd Judge 187,069
News Club for Growth Goes on Air Ahead Of Ohio, Nort... 8 min Rich Peoples Wallet 2
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 16 min mjjcpa 794
News Seven years later, Washington still doesna t un... 29 min USA today 1
News CNN to hold Democratic presidential debate in F... 1 hr serfs up 56
News Issa: Christie really 'overweight' 1 hr Ritual Habitual 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 213,867
More from around the web