Gay marriage

There are 61384 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Gay marriage. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is considering two controversial cases involving whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry: Proposition 8, California's 2008 ban on gay marriage, and the Defense of Marriage Act, which since 1996 has defined marriage for federal purposes as a union between a man and a woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45279 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the gay haters argue that SSM would increase the crime rate? Or that SSM would create a surplus of males unable to marry and how that has prompted, throughout history, regimes to use those males in wars? Why is this information new to you, Mr. I Have a Degree in Cultural Anthropology???
Let it all out! Roving gangs of sex starved young men wreaking havoc searching for wives! Benghazi! Storming embassies, murder! mayhem! Marrying dogs, trees, ten thousand 13 year old girls!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Get a grip Miss Thing. Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45280 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Flunkie is a fool. He couldn't tie his own shoes until he went in the navy.
Get a real argument someday. Meanwhile take a chill pill toots.

Miss "Benghazi was caused by polygamy"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45281 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is polygamy still illegal with all the "a man and a woman" laws being found unconstitutional?
Hasn't gone to court yet. Duh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45282 May 6, 2014
X-Rated Breath is real mad! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45283 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you couldn't produce the data because you're a big, fat phony liar.
Your continued misuse of the phrases "red herring" and "straw man" is conclusive evidence that you are a clueless fake.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.

The percentages of children forced into marriage are about the same for monogamy and polygamy. But that's a red herring and a straw man, We're not arguing how many children are forced into marriage, we're arguing if polygamy should be legal or not. You have no valid arguments on that. I do. The end.

It is very true that more children are forced into monogamy than into polygamy. Even if I go to the trouble of posting links to prove it, you will simply dismiss them. That's your M.O. You're a troll.

Why shouldn't polygamy be legal too? Get a real argument. No straw men, no red herrings, no ad hominem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45284 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Notify SCOTUS. I'm sure they need correcting from a nitwit like you.
You mad bro? Get a real argument. Stop being a fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#45285 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Flunkie is a fool. He couldn't tie his own shoes until he went in the navy.
LOL.....Love the "barbs" back and
forth though! Entertaining to say
the least!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45287 May 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Love the "barbs" back and
forth though! Entertaining to say
the least!:)
poof reports my posts on polygamy. But not X-Rated Breath's or anyone else's responses to my posts on polygamy. Rainbow card.

Poof tells mommy on me. But he doesn't tell mommy on X-Rated breath or anyone else. Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45288 May 6, 2014
Free choice of the form of heterosexual, homosexual or sexually mixed family life is a human right.

Love, sexuality and family, as birth and death, are the most private sphere of human existence, in which the state is allowed to intervene only to prevent harm to individuals or to take action against damage incurred.

It follows that a ban on polygamous relationships, in which all parties involved have equal rights and that are entered into by all parties voluntarily and with knowledge of all parties involved is a violation of human rights.

http://viktor-leberecht.com/polygamy/theses-o...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45289 May 6, 2014
Every adult human being must be free without state, public, religious or other forcible interference to choose the form of heterosexual, homosexual or sexually mixed family life, provided that it does no harm neither to the directly involved parties or to other people. More

No one not a state religion, society, or some other institution, group or person has a right to order a person or even use coercion to enforce how many people he / she may love, with how many people he / she may have concurrent sexual relationships and with whom and with how many people he / she creates a family. The precondition is that all parties voluntarily and knowingly enter into these relationships, and that this freely elected form of relationship is based on equal rights for all partners and causes no harm neither to the directly involved parties or to other persons. More

The prohibition of polygamy (as a statutory way of life) is an illegal state-involvement in the personal liberties of the individual.

http://viktor-leberecht.com/polygamy/theses-o...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45290 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the gay haters argue that SSM would increase the crime rate? Or that SSM would create a surplus of males unable to marry and how that has prompted, throughout history, regimes to use those males in wars? Why is this information new to you, Mr. I Have a Degree in Cultural Anthropology???
The prohibition of polygamy is an illegal state-involvement in personal liberties.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45291 May 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 'marrage' for ss couples would be an apropo identification.
SMile.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? You changed your mind? Nah.... you just have no clue what 'apropos' means. Dumbass.
Read it real carefully honey...

Snicker smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#45292 May 6, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
We both know the state is going to recognize an opposite sex marriage differently, than a same sex one.
Nope, that's where you're wrong Pete.......the State will recognize both marriage as equal and similarly situated under the laws of the State........if the State viewed them differently.....that would STILL be a violation of the Equal Protection Amendment!!!

I know in the State in which I live in, my marriage is treated NO differently than my aunt's marriage to my uncle.....we've had many discussions on it!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45293 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Flunkie is a fool. He couldn't tie his own shoes until he went in the navy.
ha ha so funny. couldn't tie my shoes. But let's get back on topic. Gay marriage.

Gay polygamy, when based on equal rights of all parties involved, leads to stable, lasting relationships. I can make a convincing argument that it does so more than monogamy. But you'd ignore it and attack my education. Or some other ad hominem bullsh!t. Because you're just an angry little troll. And a hypocritical bigot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45294 May 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 'marrage' for ss couples would be an apropo identification.
SMile.
<quoted text>
Read it real carefully honey...
Snicker smile.
Nasty little troll that X-Rated Breath, eh? Nasty. Dumb too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45295 May 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasty little troll that X-Rated Breath, eh? Nasty. Dumb too.
As a rock.

Polygamy makes far more sense than ss marrage.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#45296 May 6, 2014
Lookit all the judge-its. Poof is mad!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#45298 May 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Lookit all the judge-its. Poof is mad!
What the hell, they don't like you more!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45299 May 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am attempting nothing. I am succeeding in showing that you are just as bigoted as those against SSM are. You are now them. Just listen to your arguments against poly. They are the same ones you ridiculed when used against you.
I am using the collective "you", as in the rainbow committee. Of which you are a card carrying member.
Then you're an idiot who is knowingly misrepresenting my position. And just like the bigots don't get to tell me what I am (especially when lying about it) neither do you.

You can't reasonably disagree with anyone. If someone doesn't agree with every little thing, you turn on them and try to discredit them. That's very cheap. And very Republican.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45300 May 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thing. I cannot post "b!tches" without censorship. You can. Rainbow card.
You're so persecuted.

Maybe if nobody wants to play with you, you're the problem.

Methinks you take this stuff way too seriously - the judge-its, the rules, the paranoia...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min ffj 25,784
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min ImPeach 286,970
News Pressure mounts for state senator to resign aft... 7 min Bloodonhishands 3
News Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud wi... 9 min Solarman 1
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 11 min Retribution 46
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 19 min Davie Crockett 2,434
News House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi calls for re... 25 min Red Crosse 13
More from around the web