'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182200 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#149768 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Social Security is for the retired
SSI is for the disabled.....
(people who can't work need help)
That's Civility 101

two different things
like poop and potpourri
That's why we see so many Hispanics at the SS office that know when the are called in English. They were disabled crossing the border illegally.
putuporshutup

Columbia, KY

#149769 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my last post concerning you, I do not debate any point with "my lessor". I have three college degrees and am working on a forth, and I make more money, and have more money than you will ever see! You are a piece of shit, nothing more!

What was your point anyway? You can talk to me. I'm an MIT graduate with a minor in rocket surgery. Sooo let's chew it up, huh?
putuporshutup

Columbia, KY

#149770 Feb 15, 2014
No. I mean a MIT professor. Yea, that's the ticket

Paris

#149771 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>All companies exist because if the employees.

No employee, no product.

DUH!

You are just plain and simple.... STUPID!

If your thought pattern were factual, why would employers try to get the best employees instead if just hiring a dumbass like yourself who just walks in the door?

And if corporate greed isn't a 'real' thing, why are big business always trying to get away from paying taxes?

The non greedy wouldn't do that now would they?

There's that logic biting you in your dumbass again.

:-D

BTW, any of your posts that have typos or punctuation issues are not deemed credible. So make sure you proofread all of them Mr 152. Every one if them.

Academic and all, right!

Heh
Really, I thought it was because they wanted to eat and provide for the family. Shows the difference between us and liberals that think profit is a dirty word.

Paris

#149772 Feb 15, 2014
AA Diasporan wrote:
<quoted text>[END]
just wondering wrote, "
reason he hates fox. Its a shame the democrats can not stand the truth when its told to them if you to sorry to work or have a government job then you love the democrats, how people in this area can back a party that wants to triple our electric and gas bills is beyond me sound like they hugged one tree to many. Reason fox is hosting it is because no one but the democrats watch the other networks so they want hear the truth just the same old crap they been feeding everyone for years.
"

[END]
Barry pays them to ignore the truth.
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149773 Feb 15, 2014
putuporshutup wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your point anyway? You can talk to me. I'm an MIT graduate with a minor in rocket surgery. Sooo let's chew it up, huh?
There is a study in "rocket science" But rocket surgery? really? I suppose there is an on-line degree in that, at least a nice looking piece of paper. Haha! I'm done now, completely!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149774 Feb 15, 2014
putuporshutup wrote:
<quoted text>In other words. Your "lesser", just made you look like a mental midget and you found out you are way over your head. Good idea to just cut your losses quickly and bolt.

Anyone notice how all these right wing idiots are soooo highly educated? Seems to be a trend. smh
It makes me laugh that they're so insecure they think that proclaiming a nice education makes them better them others.

Sad really..... It's the Internet, doesn't matter what they say, they can't back it up, so even mentioning it shows ignorance.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149775 Feb 15, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, I thought it was because they wanted to eat and provide for the family. Shows the difference between us and liberals that think profit is a dirty word.
Who are you talking about here? Employees or employers?

Who has to eat and raise families?
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149776 Feb 15, 2014
putuporshutup wrote:
No. I mean a MIT professor. Yea, that's the ticket
Where is MIT?
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#149778 Feb 15, 2014
So now if a mid sized company wants to avoid the added cost of the mind numbing complexities of Oblamer-Kare they have to swear to the IRS they are not eliminating employee positions to avoid the astronomical costs Oblamer-Kare brings or be subjected to the penalty of perjury by the IRS.

This way Oblamer assures that no business will admit that his failed legislation is the cause of the added downsizing.

Dictator much?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149779 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>There is a study in "rocket science" But rocket surgery? really? I suppose there is an on-line degree in that, at least a nice looking piece of paper. Haha! I'm done now, completely!
See how ignorant these people are? Someone makes fun if them, directs it right at them, and they're too dumb, have no common sense to be able to catch on.

That's why elected republicans live these idiots.

Easy pickin's!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#149780 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I believe money hoarding is evil and altering posts in the response box is a no-no, I don't see any harm in deleting part of a post that isn't pertinent to the immediate discussion If it has nothing to do with a civil reply.
I could be wrong though but I have the bible and TOS right in front of me and I don't see anything there regarding abortion or contraception. Correct me if I am wrong or bigoted, AriSocks, OK?<quoted text>Perhaps I will, JAX.
I am on to your game here, you know. LOL
Oh I can assure you, you aren't onto anything, sir.
putuporshutup

Campbellsville, KY

#149783 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a study in "rocket science" But rocket surgery? really? I suppose there is an on-line degree in that, at least a nice looking piece of paper. Haha! I'm done now, completely!
Excuse me sir! I operate in terminally ill rockets! I an doing God's work!(lazy bastard ).

How many degrees you got again? Lmfao

smh....
putuporshutup

Campbellsville, KY

#149785 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is MIT?
Good question. There was talk about him winning the presidency. Then I haven't heard shit from him since.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149786 Feb 15, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>make up your mind ignotard, either repubs are rich 1% and greedy or they are minimum wagers, you can't have it both ways in the world of reality, that only works in liberal land where you political sluts are pimped out by your pelosis, bidens and oblamers,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Congrats President Romney

:-D stfu dumbass!
Jay

Paris, TN

#149787 Feb 15, 2014
You've probably been over this already, but here goes:

Tennessee Volkswagen Workers Reject UAW Representation

Saturday, 15 Feb 2014 08:24 AM

By Todd Beamon and Cathy Burke

In a stunning defeat that could accelerate the decades-long decline of the United Auto Workers, employees voted against union representation at Volkswagen's Chattanooga, Tenn., plant a factory seen as organized labor's best chance to expand in the South.

An official overseeing the vote, retired Tennessee Circuit Court Judge Sam Payne, said that a majority had voted against UAW representation by 712 to 626 53 percent to 47 percent.

"Needless to say, I am thrilled for the employees at Volkswagen and for our community and its future," Republican Sen. Bob Corker, who had been vociferous in opposition to unionization at the plant, said in a statement on his website.

Frank Fischer, the CEO of Volkswagen Chattanooga said, "They have spoken, and Volkswagen will respect the decision of the majority.

http://www.newsmax.com :80/Newsfront/Chattanooga-UAW- reject-workers/2014/02/14/id/5 52958?ns_mail_uid=4931408& ns_mail_job=1556258_02152014 &promo_code=167C7-1
Uncle Tab

United States

#149788 Feb 15, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
bye bye UAW! LOLOLOL, bye bye NEA! bye bye AFT! bye bye teamsters! your traitor in chief and all his libtards got your votes then took your healthcare and cut your food stamps, this is HILARIOUS!

now the libtards are running from hussein oblamer and don't know what to do, whoa is me, poor little sheepletards got shafted by their own DNC while pelosi and the rest got rich off them,

LOLOLOL, now they go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa and blame the repubs,

LOLOLOL, Topix is great!
'Congrats President Romney, I knew the best man would win'

......... you were half right!

Uncle Tab

United States

#149789 Feb 15, 2014
Jay wrote:
You've probably been over this already, but here goes:

Tennessee Volkswagen Workers Reject UAW Representation

Saturday, 15 Feb 2014 08:24 AM

By Todd Beamon and Cathy Burke

In a stunning defeat that could accelerate the decades-long decline of the United Auto Workers, employees voted against union representation at Volkswagen's Chattanooga, Tenn., plant — a factory seen as organized labor's best chance to expand in the South.

An official overseeing the vote, retired Tennessee Circuit Court Judge Sam Payne, said that a majority had voted against UAW representation by 712 to 626 — 53 percent to 47 percent.

"Needless to say, I am thrilled for the employees at Volkswagen and for our community and its future," Republican Sen. Bob Corker, who had been vociferous in opposition to unionization at the plant, said in a statement on his website.

Frank Fischer, the CEO of Volkswagen Chattanooga said, "They have spoken, and Volkswagen will respect the decision of the majority.

http://www.newsmax.com :80/Newsfront/Chattanooga-UAW- reject-workers/2014/02/14/id/5 52958?ns_mail_uid=4931408& ns_mail_job=1556258_02152014 &promo_code=167C7-1
Yes, we saw it.

Turns out some republican fear was pushed pretty heavy here. And weak minded republican voting base got scared. Cowards!

https://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/15/labor...

When the company doesn't fight it, and elected republicans jump in and make threats.... We know who's scared, don't we?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149790 Feb 15, 2014
One other fun fact about unions.... Unions are voted in. Majority wins. Simple.

Unions can also be voted out. Again, majority wins.

The reason elected republicans jumped in with threats about not letting VW expand if a union was voted in (mighty friendly to business huh?) they knew that once a union gets in, the employees know that everything they've been told is a lie. And they would never vote the union out.

I know none of you understand what research is, but try to expand your brain and see how many union shops voted to UNunionize. If they're so bad, why haven't hardly any ever done that?

Again..... It's the common sense things that make you republicans look so stupid in these conversations. You just gulp that koolaid that's flavored either Stupid or Gullible, and suck it down like there's no tomorrow. All the while, big business gets richer, and you get poorer.

Amazingly ignorant.
Jay

Paris, TN

#149791 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we saw it.
Turns out some republican fear was pushed pretty heavy here. And weak minded republican voting base got scared. Cowards!
https://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/15/labor...
When the company doesn't fight it, and elected republicans jump in and make threats.... We know who's scared, don't we?

I'll ask my son, he works for a union (place). Not saying where.

But I think the men who work at this plant are well aware of what the deal is. To say they are not informed is ridiculous. When my son's (place) went union, there were plenty of meetings with workers. All were well informed.

No threats, just information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guinta scandal splits New Hampshire Republicans 7 min Le Jimbo 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min messianic114 163,645
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 25 min spocko 1,945
News New abortion controversy hits Congress 53 min Employer 68
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... 1 hr Synque 47
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Nine Ball 59,877
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,451
More from around the web