'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259076 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145436 Jan 20, 2014
demotards are stoooopid wrote:
lib·er·al
ffaaggggy-minded: intolerant of different views and standards of any kind of behavior
sodomistic politically and ethically: favoring rectal examinations especially from political figures end freedom and promotes thugacracy, distribute other peoples money, and molest the personal parts of the individual
generous: freely confiscating money, time, or some other ass,
Synonyms: fag-minded, gay-minded, nonmature, nonthinking, intolerant, lazy
Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving as many fffaaagggs as you can, no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.
"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because telling others about your lifestyle of placing objects in your recture of others rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's communicable diseases, wanting to keep religion out of everybodys life and believing EVERYONE should be taxed to slavery is just so DISEASED,
Liberalism, above all, means emancipation from any form of social decency, sexual inadequacies, prejudice against those with moral standards, discriminate against anyone who opposes us, invoking poverty by crushing the middle class
NOT PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just work great for them
libtards would rather be a liberal than a real human being. They are CONs.
RIP DNC
Conservative..........hate filled racist yellow cowardly pos.

Yep, that pretty well sums it up!

Since: Oct 09

#145440 Jan 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"with what looks is virtually"
"users’ "
5th grade?
4th?
http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/06/google-faceb...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145441 Jan 20, 2014
just gotta post this again! Its too HILARIOUS! You sodolib sheepletards are absolutely the best entertainment around!
LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black
President,” Obama said.“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like
me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.” The latter group has been less in
evidence of late.
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/20/obama-m...
Is there anything the President said in this that is not true? Just read all the post on Topix. Most of the hate comes from older Repubs that are still pissed about the "Whites Only" signs being taken down.

#145442 Jan 20, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So if you received 100 million copies today of all the emails, text and phone calls made daily in the US do you think you could pick out mine? Hurry you get another 100 million tomorrow.
You Repubs are crazy if you think there are people at the NSA listening and reading to all the conversations of Americans. Not calling or texting a terrorist is how I avoid any problems.
Disclaimer (this is for educational/discussion purposes ONLY)

YES! easy I either write or edit an algorithm to pick a preset number of keywords (I chose), my pc isn't the fastest in the U.S. but access to a super Computer (civilian) would make it very easy to monitor all calls in the USA (one thousand trillion floating-point operations per second) I offered to make one of your comrades here a guest account last year before the change-over occurred. I lost my access because I had too many things going on and forgot to register (Big Red II). No matter I have other means to do the same work (testing).

And the rest can be done via the web browser (do you store passwords for easy access?).

access time was only 1hr ttl (lifetime)(*per account*) at Big Red.

Now I can get 100 hours! that,s more petaFLOPS than Calvin Foolish does in the shower in a week!

http://rt.uits.iu.edu/ci/systems/BRII.php#acc...

http://rt.uits.iu.edu/ci/systems/BRII.php#job...

#145443 Jan 20, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything the President said in this that is not true? Just read all the post on Topix. Most of the hate comes from older Repubs that are still pissed about the "Whites Only" signs being taken down.
They bought into the "Hype" pushed by the Liberal Machine...hindsight is 20/20.
It's very apparent he isn't what they "Hope"-ed he would be.
Nothing has really "Change"-ed, and he lies like a used car salesman from New Jersey!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#145444 Jan 20, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are the Draft dodging cowards that should leave......
W
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Gingrich
Lintbal
Bolton
McConnell
Graham
All Draft dodging yellow Cowards, just like you.
How is it you left out all the Democrat draft dodgers---start with Clinton and go from there.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#145446 Jan 20, 2014
just gotta post this again! Its too HILARIOUS! You sodolib sheepletards are absolutely the best entertainment around!
LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black
President,” Obama said.“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like
me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.” The latter group has been less in
evidence of late.
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/20/obama-m...
Color of the skin makes no difference . It is the lying and failures that are disliked. Some of us also do not agree with the ideology and the path set for the socializing of America,

Hate is not the correct word or emotion,, and like or dislike the person is not the correct idea!

Just another one of his failures to understand.

Location hidden

#145448 Jan 20, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! easy I either write or edit an algorithm to pick a preset number of keywords (I chose), my pc isn't the fastest in the U.S. but access to a super Computer (civilian) would make it very easy to monitor all calls in the USA (one thousand trillion floating-point operations per second) I offered to make one of your comrades here a guest account last year before the change-over occurred. I lost my access because I had too many things going on and forgot to register (Big Red II). No matter I have other means to do the same work (testing).
And the rest can be done via the web browser (do you store passwords for easy access?).
Now I can get 100 hours! that,s more petaFLOPS than Calvin Foolish does in the shower in a week!
No what you are doing is tagging and storing. I want you to tell us how 100 million calls, text and emails are "Listened" to each day.

Location hidden

#145449 Jan 20, 2014
demotards are stooopid wrote:
<quoted text>
you absolutely amaze me, right when I think you are the dumbest person on here, you prove me right!
your computer performs hundreds of millions of instructions every second, so you can't see it, but I guess its too much of a stretch to have much more powerful computers perform billions of instructions per second filter keywords and phrases, using link analysis from electronic messages around the world, and complex polynomials to parse through billions of electronic communications everyday, to find one or more that fit a threat profile, after all, the NSA advertises "Millions of interceptions everyday",
man, thats a lot of conspirators listening to hick phone calls from stupid libtards posting on topix,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
amazing, absolutely amazing, I wonder if you use this same level of intellect (or lack of it) when voting,
Do the math you ignorant little man. How many employees does it take to "listen" to each of the 100 million calls, text and emails just in the US everyday? Dumbass. Don't call or text a terrorist and you frightened Repubs will be fine.

Location hidden

#145450 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
yes, all those racist white rich repubs that voted for a racist pig from CHicago got him elected, but I thought all you facist libtardates were claiming liberals rule the country and the racist white repubs are in the minority, so how did that black piece of crap get elected then?
you do realize that it is possible to drink so much kool aid that you can actually get sick?
baaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and triple baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
2012, 28% of voters were Repubs all others were registered as Independent or Democrat. Math just causes you a lot of problems.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#145451 Jan 20, 2014
"...and Yahoo participated in the so-called PRISM program which provided the NSA with what looks like virtually direct access..."

you need to take 'copy and paste' class again.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145452 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
close

#145453 Jan 20, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No what you are doing is tagging and storing. I want you to tell us how 100 million calls, text and emails are "Listened" to each day.
They (NSA) have said "thousands".
"NSA spying flap extends to contents of U.S. phone calls"

National Security Agency discloses in secret Capitol Hill briefing that thousands of analysts can listen to domestic phone calls. That authorization appears to extend to e-mail and text messages too.

The algorithm "flags for review"...and then:
"If the NSA wants "to listen to the phone," an analyst's decision is sufficient, without any other legal authorization required, Nadler said he learned. "I was rather startled," said Nadler, an attorney and congressman who serves on the House Judiciary committee."

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57589495-38...

Just like every other racist (with melanin), you will carry the water for Obama, he could get a swastika tattooed on his forehead and give speeches on the Whitehouse front lawn wearing a rainbow colored strapon while introducing David Duke as his new BFF, and STILL you would support him.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated, I'm sure they will pay your bills as long as he is POTUS.
Mr Wright

Ashland, KY

#145454 Jan 20, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are the Draft dodging cowards that should leave......
W
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Gingrich
Lintbal
Bolton
McConnell
Graham
All Draft dodging yellow Cowards, just like you.
Hey little Joker.Tell us when the last draft was.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145456 Jan 20, 2014
Mr Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little Joker.Tell us when the last draft was.
or 73?
GOTP

Wakefield, MA

#145461 Jan 20, 2014
ATF wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try folks, everyone is missing one piece of the F&F puzzle. Under the Bush admin it was started as a war on drug cartels and failed, under Holder it was restarted as an attempt to wage war on the gun owners as well as the gun industry and went awry as is well known. Look beneath and you will find all the players and the motivation.
OMG, there is simply no end to your ability to fabricate stories, holy crap, no end!

Facts don't agree with you, fabricate another story.

Caught in a pickle (holding it that is), make some crap up and claim it's well know fact.

And you all wonder why nobody gives you the time of day!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#145465 Jan 20, 2014
ROTFL, LOLOLOL, are you sheepletards actually this stupid? Really! LOLOLOL,
The fact that marijuana has hundreds of chemicals in it isn't bad enough, the fact that it makes you stupid is bad enough,
Hey tofy, is this what happened to you? LOLOLOLOL,
----------
Obama: Pot not 'more dangerous' than alcohol
By Tom Curry, National Affairs Writer, NBC News
President Barack Obama says smoking pot isn’t “more dangerous” than drinking alcohol.
Since he is an authority on every thing, but never knows what goes on in anything, and allows his administration people to make all the decisions, don`t think I could trust either pot or alcohol .Except for a hot toddy now and then with Bourbon.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145466 Jan 20, 2014
ROTFL, LOLOLOL, are you sheepletards actually this stupid? Really! LOLOLOL,
The fact that marijuana has hundreds of chemicals in it isn't bad enough, the fact that it makes you stupid is bad enough,
Hey tofy, is this what happened to you? LOLOLOLOL,
----------
Obama: Pot not 'more dangerous' than alcohol
By Tom Curry, National Affairs Writer, NBC News
President Barack Obama says smoking pot isn’t “more dangerous” than drinking alcohol.
so you smoke pot,
makes sense
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145467 Jan 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so you smoke pot,
makes sense
Actually I think that demented lunatic hits the crack pipe. What a disgusting loser lemming pos that goatshit is.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145468 Jan 20, 2014
Republicans Have Admitted Defeat On The ACA By Voting to Fund Obamacare

The dirty little secret that congressional Republicans are carrying around with them is that while they are campaigning on killing the ACA, they quietly threw up the white flag and voted to fund Obamacare before they left town.

National Journal reports that conservatives are finally realized that they were duped,

Congress approved its first regular spending bill in years this past week, in a move hailed by many as a return to fiscal sanity. But there’s a potential danger for Republicans lurking in the depths of the $1.1 trillion omnibus appropriation package that sailed through both houses: Obamacare.

While the GOP managed to win some concessions on the Affordable Care Act, conservatives see the spending bill as “funding Obamacare,” as RedState wrote. It’s basically the same thing that Ted Cruz and other conservatives blocked a few months ago, forcing a government shutdown, and Cruz tried again to rally support for blocking the spending bill.

The same thing that Republicans shut the government down because they did not want the ACA funded. They stomped, screamed, faux filibustered, and raised millions of dollars. In the end, they did exactly what they said they wouldn’t do by funding the ACA. The words of congressional Republicans say repeal and kill Obamacare, but their actions are an admission of defeat.

Elected Republicans and GOP candidates now use Obamacare much like they used to use abortion and same sex marriage. They fearmonger on the ACA to get the base to come out and vote on Election Day. The political reality is that the ACA isn’t going anywhere. Republicans funded it in 2014. They will vote to fund it again in 2015. Since they won’t want to risk a government shutdown during a presidential election year, they will fund it again in 2016.

Republicans lost, but they are still trying to fool their voters into believing that they can kill the ACA. The truth is that they will continue to vote to fund the ACA, because they are terrified of the political fallout from another government shutdown. Republicans will blow a lot of hot air about the “evils of Obamacare” from now until November, but they lost.

They know they lost, and that’s why Republicans will continue to try to quietly vote to fund the very law that they rage against for years to come.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/20/republ...

haha, bunch of dumbasses. Their ignorant conservative pitch-forked villagers will suck up all their lies like the repukes can still repeal it. hahahaha IT'S LAW!!!!! It will continue to be a success and they eat it in the next two elections. Watch for it.

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Rep. Darrell Issa tells Bill Maher a specia... 5 min tina anne 10
News GOP congressman: Special prosecutor needed for ... 8 min spocko 2
News Democrats elect Perez party chairman on second ... 10 min lolol 7
News Beto O'Rourke is a Mexico-loving liberal in Tex... 24 min DC Dave 5
News Local group prepares for Senator Cassidy's appe... 31 min ACAshouldBeHereTo... 2
News DNC race tight as Democrats seek gains against ... 36 min spud 129
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 38 min Chilli J 113
More from around the web