'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#140938 Dec 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
Thanks. The Rightwing Frightwing always add the "Muslim" in what Obama said. It is not there. If the entire quote is read in context he is speaking about "Americans" of Arab decent not Muslims. The Japanese/Americans were placed in prisons during WW!! because of what they looked like not because of a religion.

Since: Oct 09

#140939 Dec 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoid much?
Hot C sings: if you only had the noive
I have no need to worry: I provided a way for those too skeered to click on my reference link's to check them or any other link posted in these forums...they are IT illiterate by their own admissions.

Since: Oct 09

#140941 Dec 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Rightwing Bitches just always have to twist the truth or just come within a fraction of telling the Truth. Your HATE posting just wouldn't have the same effect if you added the entire quote would it? How about another LIE from you on "I will stand by my Muslim brothers"?
Why do you hate America so much that you would lie to make others hate it also?
Obama: The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied.
Which is worse?
You were mislead by a half-truth and so was she?
I posted more info than you did...did you not read the full paragraph?

Here is what I posted in response to YOUR half truth:
Of coarse, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly: they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something_
He was addressing the Arab and Pakistani Muslims, and used the Japanese as the example of why he would stand with them (Arab and Pakistanis) if they need his support!
http://books.google.com/books...
Pastor Preacher

United States

#140942 Dec 21, 2013
These people want their freedom of speech and right protected under the bill of rights TERMINATED.!!!!!

I have no way of sugar coating or defending their message
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is worse?
Of coarse, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly: they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something_
He was addressing the Arab and Pakistani Muslims, and used the Japanese as the example of why he would stand with them (Arab and Pakistanis) if they need his support!

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#140943 Dec 21, 2013
Pastor Preacher wrote:
These people want their freedom of speech and right protected under the bill of rights TERMINATED.!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X0RZIrZT0UcXX
I have no way of sugar coating or defending their message
<quoted text>
Sugar coat the Westboro baptist church for me Pastor Preacher.
Defend their message PP.

PEACE
tofy

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#140944 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I have no need to worry: I provided a way for those too skeered to click on my reference link's to check them or any other link posted in these forums...they are IT illiterate by their own admissions.
you know, ignoring you might go a bit deeper than skeeredness, Gayto
you've yet to say anything significant, much less worth research
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140945 Dec 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of your goat call all you need ever do is prove me wrong. Why don't you show everyone on here just how much smarter you are than I am? Why don't you prove me out to be a lair?
Is this a quote from Obama or not? You say it is and I say it is not. Man up bitch and prove me wrong.
Obama:I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
two questions for you,

1. How many times do you have to be owned on here before you accept that fact that you have been proven wrong? 20, 50, 500, or never?

2. When did I become your secretary to prove you wrong when you can do it yourself?

That is typical of a sheepletard, make a stupid statement and then you are automatically right until you decide to accept the fact that someone proved you wrong, which for extreme left sodolib sheepletards is never.

Hussein oblamer is a muslim, hussein oblamer is a traitor, hussein oblamer is anti-Christian, hussein oblamer is an intellectual midget, a certified retard, anti-American and this is obvious to all who open their eyes, his own words reveal him, but his sheepletards keep arguing on his behalf but will not cross the line to defend him, so, sodolib sheepletard, to speak your language, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

does hussein oblamer want to take away guns? does the UN want to disarm civilians of all countries? answer that mental midget, so I can laugh at you when you say 'No, he just wants a safer community, or the UN wants a safer community,

you sheepletards sold yourselfs (like a bunch of social prostitutes) to the libs, that was by choice, and the sluts (DNC) that you support are laughing at you, LBJ started it and laughing all the way HO HO HO,

so, prove yourself right instead of just living it in your head, coming to reality is a hard self wakeup call but better than being waken up by someone else, and less embarassing, so, one more time there ol sheepletard, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140946 Dec 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sugar coat the Westboro baptist church for me Pastor Preacher.
Defend their message PP.
PEACE
tofy
man are you as dumb as the rest of these sheepletards, the WB BC has nothing to do with Christianity, but you cling to it as innuendo or some sign that it represents everybody else, yet the libtards, pelosi, oblamer, predator clinton, and all the other self service thugs selectively don't, only when you want them to,

one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you,
Pontiff Pauline

Clarks Summit, PA

#140947 Dec 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Defend their message PP.
PEACE
tofy
Westboro sugar coated......
local lady

Owensboro, KY

#140948 Dec 21, 2013
wheres the beef wrote:
What's to debate? conway is a democrat, which is to say pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-obama, anti-America, anti-second amendment, and the list goes on....
Another mislead, ill informed JERK ! Turn that damn FOX channel off and get some of the truth .

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#140949 Dec 21, 2013
Let me make this clear...there is absolutely nothing to fear!
If some people enjoy creating boogie men I can only presume it's for some kinda personal kinky thing or the mi-nute chance they can scare some for what purpose I can't discern.
So in the future it would be nice and perhaps interesting if you could communicate with some intelligent post concerning current events that may draw responses of people who actually like to discuss normal things and not make believe nonsense!
Thank you for attention in this matter.

PEACE
tofy
ROTFL

Lansing, MI

#140950 Dec 21, 2013
Hey sheepletards, I found this on a Fox news website, it must not be true, looks like some of you are going to have a pretty rough 2014,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ObamaCare could make finding treatment much harder for mentally ill
A NATIONAL SHORTAGE of practicing psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers is expected to grow as the federal health-care law goes into effect, allowing more people to seek help an influx that the president of the American Psychiatric Association says will 'overwhelm if not inundate' the field.

and here is their first mental cases!

BATHROOM BATTLE
Group sues Calif. over transgender restroom law

www.foxnews.com
Pastor Preacher

United States

#140951 Dec 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Defend their message PP.
PEACE
tofy
Well ....
They actually picket the funerals of dead soldiers so.... That means they are serious when they say what they believe and believe what they say.
That mean their conduct and belief system is completely indefensible and they should be mercifully put to sleep with a large does of chloroform and a huge shot of muscle relaxant.

And have 10,000 homosexuals sing at their burial.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#140952 Dec 21, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
two questions for you,
1. How many times do you have to be owned on here before you accept that fact that you have been proven wrong? 20, 50, 500, or never?
2. When did I become your secretary to prove you wrong when you can do it yourself?
That is typical of a sheepletard, make a stupid statement and then you are automatically right until you decide to accept the fact that someone proved you wrong, which for extreme left sodolib sheepletards is never.
Hussein oblamer is a muslim, hussein oblamer is a traitor, hussein oblamer is anti-Christian, hussein oblamer is an intellectual midget, a certified retard, anti-American and this is obvious to all who open their eyes, his own words reveal him, but his sheepletards keep arguing on his behalf but will not cross the line to defend him, so, sodolib sheepletard, to speak your language, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
does hussein oblamer want to take away guns? does the UN want to disarm civilians of all countries? answer that mental midget, so I can laugh at you when you say 'No, he just wants a safer community, or the UN wants a safer community,
you sheepletards sold yourselfs (like a bunch of social prostitutes) to the libs, that was by choice, and the sluts (DNC) that you support are laughing at you, LBJ started it and laughing all the way HO HO HO,
so, prove yourself right instead of just living it in your head, coming to reality is a hard self wakeup call but better than being waken up by someone else, and less embarassing, so, one more time there ol sheepletard, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 (one)
still waiting

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#140953 Dec 21, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
man are you as dumb as the rest of these sheepletards, the WB BC has nothing to do with Christianity, but you cling to it as innuendo or some sign that it represents everybody else, yet the libtards, pelosi, oblamer, predator clinton, and all the other self service thugs selectively don't, only when you want them to,
one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you,
perhaps I am dumb! But you must be blind or brainwashed beyond repair if you can see the connection i was making you are hopeless my friend!
you have my sympathy
PEACE
tofy

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#140954 Dec 21, 2013
Pastor Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ....
They actually picket the funerals of dead soldiers so.... That means they are serious when they say what they believe and believe what they say.
That mean their conduct and belief system is completely indefensible and they should be mercifully put to sleep with a large does of chloroform and a huge shot of muscle relaxant.
And have 10,000 homosexuals sing at their burial.
So you then would not only deny their freedom of speech you would deny their right to live!
PEACE
tofy
ps sounds like the very people you are protesting against

“Eat your weedies?”

Cumberland Mountains

#140955 Dec 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
1 (one)
still waiting
Hey C,
See what happens when these idea-log wannabe's take the readers digest IQ test and score 80.....they think their genius level.....proof is ROTFL and baaaaaaaaaaa for sheep it's beyond creepy!

PEACE
tofy

Location hidden

#140956 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Which is worse?
So you are saying ALL Arab people are Muslim? Wouldn't that be like saying ALL Americans are Christian?
The difference between Repubs and all others is this. ""my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans"".. The Left sees in this sentence the word Americans and the Rightwing only sees the word Arab.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#140957 Dec 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey C,
See what happens when these idea-log wannabe's take the readers digest IQ test and score 80.....they think their genius level.....proof is ROTFL and baaaaaaaaaaa for sheep it's beyond creepy!
PEACE
tofy
Top post for the day! Love it.

Hope you have a peaceful evening tofy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

#140958 Dec 21, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
two questions for you,
Again I ask you a simple question and you fail to answer.
Is this a quote from Obama or not? You say it is and I say it is not. Man up bitch and prove me wrong.
Obama:I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction".
.'
Man up bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former US Rep. Rick Renzi reports to prison for... 3 min Cat74 16
D.C. mayor greenlights legal pot despite prison... 7 min Cat74 24
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) 13 min 1600wash 62
Reports: Missouri governor candidate dead in ap... 33 min barefoot2626 33
Battle Brewing Craft beer producers seek tax br... 34 min Sterkfontein Swar... 3
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 1 hr bmz 1,994
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 1 hr Here Is One 5,916
More from around the web