'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
angel

Boise, ID

#140266 Dec 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like how Megan Kelly's words were taken out of context even tho she did state a fact that Santa (St Nicholas) is indeed a White man. Same thing, the author of the article being discussed, said too. Only her (the authors) description was racist in nature but she is Black and she gets a free pass on the racist accusations.
Who cares what Buffet says? He lost all credibility when Obama used him as his lap dog and paraded him around in front of the cameras touting that Buffet wanted to pay more taxes because he was rich. Well, richer than his secretary anyway. lol At the very same time Buffet's very expensive lawyers were arguing on Buffets behalf in a lawsuit. Against the Federal government (IRS) why? Because he felt his taxes were too high. Go figure.
LMAO! Mindless Equivocation FOLLOWED by cowardly Denial!
You can set your watch by you Culls.
angel

Boise, ID

#140267 Dec 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you were too busy watching Fox News to see MSNBC hosts taking what a commentator (O'Rielly on Fox News) said...out of context. Waaaaaaaaaaaay out of context.
You imbeciles will do anything to take the focus off of Obama's and the democrats Obamacare train wreck. It won't do you any good to attempt to focus on anything other than all of his many failures and lies and mistakes. Al Sharpton did it this week. Last week in was that Rachael Madcow guy.
Angel, are you eating crow? lmao The whoppers you morons tell you'll be eating old OLD crow for a long time. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Enjoy! Spit gag puke.
Oh by the way I hate to be the one to let the cat out of the bag but you Teatards pay waaaaay more attention to Al 'Showboat' Sharpton then ANY liberal I know!
You guys are absolutley obsessed!
angel

Boise, ID

#140273 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>VETS TAKE THE CUTS.........Obama takes off for 17 days at a luxury resort for sun, fun and of course more golf. Commander in Chief.........(cough)
Obama Prepares to Leave for $4 Million Hawaii Vacation...
Govt Blatantly Wasted $30 Billion This Year...
Wow.
A President taking a Vacation during Christmas.
Must be the first time in recorded History that has happened.

Since: Dec 11

#140274 Dec 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard about Bernanke "cutting BACK" on the $85,000,000,000 QE monthly?
Yes I did read that at CNBC (I look through many news sources before 6 am each day).
PS: Where did all the moon bats come from? Somebody has a secret whistle?
angel

Boise, ID

#140277 Dec 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
If they could find a way to blame it on the President, it would keep them busy for 5 years. And counting.
I've enjoyed your posts, btw.:)
These dolts would blame him if their wells went dry and their butter clabbered in the urn.
They really arent troubled by the plausibilty of their blame.
Like your posts too BTW!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#140278 Dec 18, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans passed the cuts for Veterans Le Stupid.
Did I say they didn't?

Since: Oct 09

#140280 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>What did you think about the Republicans cutting the Veterans' Benefits?
Do Dimocrats still have majority in U.S. Senate?

"Senate Dems vote to cut pensions for vets instead of welfare for illegals… Disabled military retirees NOT exempt"
December 17th, 2013

http://investmentwatchblog.com/senate-dems-vo...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#140281 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>VETS TAKE THE CUTS.........Obama takes off for 17 days at a luxury resort for sun, fun and of course more golf. Commander in Chief.........(cough)
Obama Prepares to Leave for $4 Million Hawaii Vacation...
Govt Blatantly Wasted $30 Billion This Year...
Actually there are NO cuts but less of an increase under COLA (cost of living adjustment) in the future. But don't worry about that because most vets I know are now gaming the system. I have a few vet friends that have gone back and claimed PTSD. It increase their retirement by several hundred dollars per month. All of them laugh about all it took was saying they don't sleep and they drink. One stated that divorcing his wife made him $500 more per month in his disability benefits. "I got rid of the bitch and the government pays me $500 a month for doing it"
angel

Boise, ID

#140282 Dec 18, 2013
Totempus_Omnia_Revelat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Dimocrats still have majority in U.S. Senate?
"Senate Dems vote to cut pensions for vets instead of welfare for illegals… Disabled military retirees NOT exempt"
December 17th, 2013
http://investmentwatchblog.com/senate-dems-vo...
I always like this evasion:" Its not our fault.....its the congressional Democrats who let us get away with it!"
Pretty much their disclaimer on Bush's entire two terms.
Pretty grandious handle by the way Totem Pole.
lmao!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#140285 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud class envy cry-a-thon: 1 year 42 days.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#140286 Dec 18, 2013
There are no accidents.
Jay wrote:
THE WASHINGTON POST
Published: December 16
Obama suffers most from year of turmoil, poll finds
President Obama is ending his fifth year in office matching the worst public approval ratings of his presidency, with record numbers of Americans saying they disapprove of his job performance and his once-hefty advantages over Republicans in Congress eroded in many areas, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.
The president’s overall approval rating stands at 43 percent, while disapproval is at 55 percent. Those numbers are virtually identical to a poll taken a month ago. At this time last year, 54 percent approved of Obama’s overall performance and 42 disapproved. Even after the huge losses his party suffered in the 2010 midterms, Obama’s approval rating was higher, at 49 percent, than it is today and was slightly more positive than negative.
Obama ends his fifth year in office with lower approval ratings than almost all other recent two-term presidents. At this point in 2005, for example, former president George W. Bush was at 47 percent positive, 52 percent negative. All other post-World War II presidents were at or above 50 percent at this point in their second terms, except Richard M. Nixon, whose fifth year ended in 1973 with an approval rating of 29 percent because of the Watergate scandal that later brought impeachment and his resignation.
He has lost ground on these measures among women, liberals and younger Americans — key members of his winning electoral coalition.
Is there any way we can blame this on Bush?
8D
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...

Since: Oct 09

#140288 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>What did you think about the Republicans cutting the Veterans' Benefits?
Injudgement says "actually there were no cuts", just no "cost of living adjustments"-COLA.

I love it when you cannibalize each other.

ZOMBIE ALERT!

:b

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#140290 Dec 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
Typical liberal/progressive hypocrite behavior. They could never meet or beat AL's facts so their only option was to do what they all do best...play the victim. Humor them Jay. They are preparing for their real test...their big defeat in the 2014 midterm elections...crying, whining, making excuses, playing the victim, throwing little kiddie fits, lying, deceiving, distorting.
They aren't really handling their so-deserved karma colonic very well, are they? lmao I guess they are hoping this site will shut down AL's freedom of speech like they are doing in Oregon concerning people speaking bad about the Obamacare train wreck. The old double standard crap they have enjoyed for so long won't last much longer. Can you smell the fear in their posts and petitions? LMMFAO
Very true.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#140291 Dec 18, 2013
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you encourage her ignorance?
Why do you infringe on her freedom? Are you libs that fearful?

Location hidden

#140292 Dec 18, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
well you cant really argue with rove tho, numbers don't lie, 25% of the votes still to be counted, and they're all for Romney, Romney can't lose this election
the Old Lady, we do her more good than her yes men, she loves the jousting, sadly, she's cutting the windmill limb from limb, and wondering what that piercing pain in her butt is
Has any Repub ever made a prediction that came true?
Predictions:
Obama is going to take our guns.
The IRS is going to hire 16,000 new agents to help with ObamaCare.
McCain is going to win.
Romney is going to win.
Stock market will fail if Obama wins.
Gas will go down in price if we drill more.
History will show Bush did the right thing by invading Iraq.
US courts will start using Shariah Law.
FEMA is opening camps for citizens.
The UN treaty will take away guns.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#140293 Dec 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not ignorant and that's what causes so much turmoil for you morons. Many of you have tried and tried to debate with her and have failed miserably. The only option left is for y'all to shut her voice down because you realize you will never beat her when it comes to facts. The bat-shit crazy repugnantCON and the old OLD crow and uncle flabby ass scooter have exhausted every trick in the book trying to break AL down. They never could do it and this is their last option. Get rid of anyone who disagrees with your so-called facts. You don't want people to know the real truth because you are afraid they will figure out that you lie and cheat and degrade and distort and deceive to make yourself look better. That ship sailed a long time ago. You morons have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses ever since your messiah got caught in that big whopper he told. If you get rid of AL, a constant thorn in your ass because she doesn't back down and run from you, then you believe it will be easier to spread your lies and make excuses and blah, blah, blah.
You are one of the worst. You are so obsessed with claiming Fox News lies but as we have all noticed...you can't ever give us an example of any lies they have told. So you have established yourself as being full of shit. Your butt buddies, the "judgeit gang", claim all kinds of things about AL because they can't debate her and they want rid of her. In my opinion all of you liberal nutjobs are full of shit and you prove that to us with every post but we have freedom of speech in our country, for now, and you should be able to voice that. I don't fear your lies and propaganda so I don't have to act like a 12 year old snot-nosed punk and have a meltdown and try to get rid of your bat-shit crazy ass. I encourage all of you to post and speak freely. It's your right. Not to mention that you morons are your own worst enemy and I love reading about it. lmao
Props to you.

Since: Dec 11

#140294 Dec 18, 2013
[QUOTE) Moderator response pending
.[/QUOTE]

Hey Judge, you missed one yesterday:

"The next big push towards "global economic" destruction (aimed at American business).:
TPP
http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-poli ...

Are you gonna fight this Injudgement?
Or will you tow the party line and pimp it?"
To follow Obama down this path is contradictory to every post you have ever made on economics, business, and American interests and outsourcing jobs.
How did you like NAFTA? TPP will be worse.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#140295 Dec 18, 2013
Merry Christmas
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#140296 Dec 18, 2013
Victim of American Lady wrote:
Proposal to have "American Lady" banned from Topix.
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TUFIVO8MD...
Just like you statist creeps to try to ban someone.

Location hidden

#140297 Dec 18, 2013
Totempus_Omnia_Revelat wrote:
<quoted text>
Injudgement says "actually there were no cuts", just no "cost of living adjustments"-COLA.
I love it when you cannibalize each other.
ZOMBIE ALERT!
:b
My words were "less of an increase under COLA" not "NO" COLA. There are still COLA but just not the level they were being placed at. One of the main reasons for this cut back is the more than doubling of the rate claims are being made for PTSD that has an automatic increase to retirement of about 30% to 50%. These claims are now even being made from vets of the Koran War with them receiving back pay.
6 percent of New Mexico veterans had the highest rating possible - 100, worth $2,527 a month - compared with just 1 percent of Montana veterans.

Because payments are loaded toward the highest end of the scale - the difference between the highest rating and the next-highest rating is more than $1,000 a month - the gap in ratings has a significant impact on how much the VA is paying, on average, to veterans in different states.

Factoring in all mental and physical disabilities, the average payment for recent veterans ranges from a high of $734 a month in the Little Rock, Ark., office to a low of $435 a month in Honolulu. In Roanoke, the average was $538.
.'
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 38 min Manuel 873
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 38 min Blitzking 160,106
News South Carolina man shot by cop remembered at fu... 1 hr Responsibility 53
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr HaYsUsWasGay 59,252
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr Big Knob 185
News New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential ... 3 hr barefoot2626 15
News Slaying of S.C. man was act of a racist officer... 3 hr Important 98
More from around the web