'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 6,062)

Showing posts 121,221 - 121,240 of145,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Are you feeling paranoid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139578
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are you dreaming?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139579
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
I know. But it was a good opportunity to post that article about the demon losers...lol.
Here's another one:
The Nobel, er, Pulitzer prize winning publication PolitiFact, which is part of the vast Left-Wing conspiracy against free speech in this country, has named Pulitzer, er, Nobel prize winning president Barack Obama the liar of the year.
“PolitiFact has named ‘If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,’ the Lie of the Year for 2013,” said the online site.“Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice.”
Truly.
The site cited 37 times that Obama made the “you can keep it” pledge unambiguously and without “caveats”.
And in doing so the fact checker has all but admitted that they themselves are the liars of the century.
You’d think that with so many noble, left-wing prizes amongst them that either PolitiFact or Obama would generally get something right.
But alas, no.
Not only did Obama sell the lie that we can keep our insurance, he was aided and abetted in the lie by none other than PolitiFact.
Talk about irony.
Great :)
They had them a 'field day' last year.
Just goes to show

"What goes around
Comes around ..."

Couldn't happen to a MORE deserving person.
There's a BIG list of them tho, that he beat out.

Si Bill US
Holder
Lerner

etc

...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139580
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>' yea, we talked about your 'blow up' problem...lay off the pork rinds, and eat more steamed veggies
and what the hell was that wailing?
what the hell was that wailing?...said the boi

You 'screaming'
I can't get (it) up.

)8~D>
Take a ride in the sky

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139581
Dec 14, 2013
 
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139582
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
at least I'm not a second-grader?
********

Although I don't intend to waste much time bantering with you again tonight, I will say, what does your comment have to do with anything?

No friends again tonight? Sitting home, upstairs, on topix, hiding in your attic room. Poor baby! Where are your friends? After all, your pushing the big 15. You really need to get out and get a life.

Oh wait! I forgot. Nobody likes you. Sorry.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139584
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and then there's this......if this long link will post, this is so funny. Like the crazy woman likes to say, "I love it when they eat their own".
******
Landrieu TV ad distances her from ACA
Amazing: Landrieu Completely Throws Obama Under the Bus in First TV Ad
Sen. Mary Landrieu, the vulnerable Louisiana Democrat, tried Wednesday to distance herself even further from both Obamacare and President Barack Obama in the first television commercial of her reelection campaign.
The $250,000 buy continues a marked change in Landrieu’s tone from the start of the year and speaks to how devastating Democrats realize the health care overhaul may be to their hopes of holding the Senate.
Video:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/20...
**********
Finger pointing begins......dems are in trouble, LOL!
Thanks for that info Jay :)
I've been on another board, taking care of a lil business :)

Found some LIARS that said they hadn't been BANNED before ...

Loving it :)

Can WE say ...
I "hit" the Jack Pot!

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139585
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now top US diplomat, Kerry returns to Vietnam

http://news.yahoo.com/now-top-us-diplomat-ker...

Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit ...
IF they kept him THIS time

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139586
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Egypt: 3 Christians sentenced for killing a muslim

Six Christians died in the clashes, which took place in a small town just outside Cairo in April, but no one was arrested or convicted for their killings, lawyers said.

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-3-christians-sent...

oh those mu slimes are such a peace loving bunch ...
Wonder WHAT they did that caused the Christians to DO that?

eh?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139587
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that info Jay :)
I've been on another board, taking care of a lil business :)
Found some LIARS that said they hadn't been BANNED before ...
Loving it :)
Can WE say ...
I "hit" the Jack Pot!
)8~D>
**********

Wow everybody scattered from here tonight. Seems like every time you post the loser articles on those dems, they leave so they don't have to eat Crow, no pun intended. The only time they stay and debate is when there is more than one or two of them, then they click their little icons and flames, spew their insults and mosey off...when they are are caught in a trap. So be it!

The truth is the dems are in trouble with this health care law, and nothing is working like they said it would. Millions of people losing their doctor's, insurance and choices and not at all like they promised. Yet you hear them brag that a few thousands made it through the website. We are talking about millions, not a few thousands here and there.

Denial! We will see though, won't we?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139588
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MeThinks I sent the boi 'wailing' to his bed ...
He probably threw his pc or ipad, or whatever

against the wall

first

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139589
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Wow everybody scattered from here tonight. Seems like every time you post the loser articles on those dems, they leave so they don't have to eat Crow, no pun intended. The only time they stay and debate is when there is more than one or two of them, then they click their little icons and flames, spew their insults and mosey off...when they are are caught in a trap. So be it!
The truth is the dems are in trouble with this health care law, and nothing is working like they said it would. Millions of people losing their doctor's, insurance and choices and not at all like they promised. Yet you hear them brag that a few thousands made it through the website. We are talking about millions, not a few thousands here and there.
Denial! We will see though, won't we?
YepperZ ...

We'll see ...

It's coming Jay, just a matter of time ...
The People are FED UP ...

Keep up the GREAT work!

I'm gonna call it a night myself ...
So Good Night *Patriot*

May you Rest Well

<3

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139591
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell was that wailing?...said the boi
You 'screaming'
I can't get (it) up.
)8~D>
I imagine you've heard that one a few times, hey Moany Lisa?

Hot C has more trouble getting it down. lolol

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139592
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
We'll see ...
It's coming Jay, just a matter of time ...
The People are FED UP ...
Keep up the GREAT work!
I'm gonna call it a night myself ...
So Good Night *Patriot*
May you Rest Well
<3
"It's coming Jay, just a matter of time ..."
Future?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139594
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Wow everybody scattered from here tonight. Seems like every time you post the loser articles on those dems, they leave so they don't have to eat Crow, no pun intended. The only time they stay and debate is when there is more than one or two of them, then they click their little icons and flames, spew their insults and mosey off...when they are are caught in a trap. So be it!
The truth is the dems are in trouble with this health care law, and nothing is working like they said it would. Millions of people losing their doctor's, insurance and choices and not at all like they promised. Yet you hear them brag that a few thousands made it through the website. We are talking about millions, not a few thousands here and there.
Denial! We will see though, won't we?
Who scattered? Jaylo?
You win the Nobel Puss Prize
my pals want a pic of the gay boy
I just want to eat the goddam baby (I'm an atheist)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139595
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine you've heard that one a few times, hey Moany Lisa?
Hot C has more trouble getting it down. lolol
Doubtful ...
ya probably like a rabbit
on & off ...

next ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139596
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Who scattered? Jaylo?
You win the Nobel Puss Prize
my pals want a pic of the gay boy
I just want to eat the goddam baby (I'm an atheist)
you'll get ya chance ...
I hear your party is "eating it's own ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139597
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's coming Jay, just a matter of time ..."
Future?
Ya snuck back on after you thought I left ... huh ???

FUTURE?
Not much of one for and your kind ...

I "promise"

Can ya say ...

E~X~T~I~N~C~T

How long did it take ya to put ya pc back together ...
or
borrow someone elses ...

Nitey night

For sure THIS time ...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139598
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful ...
ya probably like a rabbit
on & off ...
next ...
not quite that fast, but nearly

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139599
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya snuck back on after you thought I left ... huh ???
FUTURE?
Not much of one for and your kind ...
I "promise"
Can ya say ...
E~X~T~I~N~C~T
How long did it take ya to put ya pc back together ...
or
borrow someone elses ...
Nitey night
For sure THIS time ...
20 minutes, two jerks worth

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139600
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll get ya chance ...
I hear your party is "eating it's own ...
you and your reliable sources....8-ball or chicken inards?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,221 - 121,240 of145,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US House of Representatives Discussions

Search the US House of Representatives Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DNC edges out RNC with $9M in June fundraising 5 min Responsibility 13
Pelosi Opposes Bill Allowing Border Patrol To T... 7 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 34
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 10 min Frankie Rizzo 53
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 18 min carl the truth 118
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 34 min Poof1 51,910
What immigration crisis? 57 min cancer suxs 33
Jindal says rebellion brewing against Washington 1 hr positronium 587
•••
•••