'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258970 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140293 Dec 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not ignorant and that's what causes so much turmoil for you morons. Many of you have tried and tried to debate with her and have failed miserably. The only option left is for y'all to shut her voice down because you realize you will never beat her when it comes to facts. The bat-shit crazy repugnantCON and the old OLD crow and uncle flabby ass scooter have exhausted every trick in the book trying to break AL down. They never could do it and this is their last option. Get rid of anyone who disagrees with your so-called facts. You don't want people to know the real truth because you are afraid they will figure out that you lie and cheat and degrade and distort and deceive to make yourself look better. That ship sailed a long time ago. You morons have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses ever since your messiah got caught in that big whopper he told. If you get rid of AL, a constant thorn in your ass because she doesn't back down and run from you, then you believe it will be easier to spread your lies and make excuses and blah, blah, blah.
You are one of the worst. You are so obsessed with claiming Fox News lies but as we have all noticed...you can't ever give us an example of any lies they have told. So you have established yourself as being full of shit. Your butt buddies, the "judgeit gang", claim all kinds of things about AL because they can't debate her and they want rid of her. In my opinion all of you liberal nutjobs are full of shit and you prove that to us with every post but we have freedom of speech in our country, for now, and you should be able to voice that. I don't fear your lies and propaganda so I don't have to act like a 12 year old snot-nosed punk and have a meltdown and try to get rid of your bat-shit crazy ass. I encourage all of you to post and speak freely. It's your right. Not to mention that you morons are your own worst enemy and I love reading about it. lmao
Props to you.

Since: Dec 11

#140294 Dec 18, 2013
[QUOTE) Moderator response pending
.[/QUOTE]

Hey Judge, you missed one yesterday:

"The next big push towards "global economic" destruction (aimed at American business).:
TPP
http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-poli ...

Are you gonna fight this Injudgement?
Or will you tow the party line and pimp it?"
To follow Obama down this path is contradictory to every post you have ever made on economics, business, and American interests and outsourcing jobs.
How did you like NAFTA? TPP will be worse.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#140295 Dec 18, 2013
Merry Christmas
Besara

Omaha, NE

#140296 Dec 18, 2013
Victim of American Lady wrote:
Proposal to have "American Lady" banned from Topix.
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ky/TUFIVO8MD...
Just like you statist creeps to try to ban someone.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#140297 Dec 18, 2013
Totempus_Omnia_Revelat wrote:
<quoted text>
Injudgement says "actually there were no cuts", just no "cost of living adjustments"-COLA.
I love it when you cannibalize each other.
ZOMBIE ALERT!
:b
My words were "less of an increase under COLA" not "NO" COLA. There are still COLA but just not the level they were being placed at. One of the main reasons for this cut back is the more than doubling of the rate claims are being made for PTSD that has an automatic increase to retirement of about 30% to 50%. These claims are now even being made from vets of the Koran War with them receiving back pay.
6 percent of New Mexico veterans had the highest rating possible - 100, worth $2,527 a month - compared with just 1 percent of Montana veterans.

Because payments are loaded toward the highest end of the scale - the difference between the highest rating and the next-highest rating is more than $1,000 a month - the gap in ratings has a significant impact on how much the VA is paying, on average, to veterans in different states.

Factoring in all mental and physical disabilities, the average payment for recent veterans ranges from a high of $734 a month in the Little Rock, Ark., office to a low of $435 a month in Honolulu. In Roanoke, the average was $538.
.'
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,1...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#140298 Dec 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. Much better.
<quoted text>
Wrong again, puddin' pop, on all counts.
"Internet posts claiming that Warren Buffett wants to “scrap Obamacare” are false, the Omaha investor said Tuesday.
“This is outrageous,” Buffett said in a World-Herald interview.“It's 100 percent wrong ... totally false.” The Internet posts make it appear that the comments are recent. Worse, Buffett said, they took his comments out of context and added the “scrapped” wording.
“I've never suggested nor thought Obamacare should be scrapped,” said Buffett, who has supported President Barack Obama's political campaigns.“I support it. It relates to providing medical care for all Americans. That's something I've thought should be done for a long, long time.”
Buffett said that his “untenable” comment refers to rising health care costs, not Obamacare, and that other quotes also were taken out of context to make it appear, falsely, that he believes the law should be repealed.
“I've talked about the problems of health care for years and years, going way back before Obamacare,” he said.“It hurts us in competition with other countries.”
The Internet stories, he said, are “saying something I have never said and trying to tie it in with other things.... They've taken some things I've said and added on a line they wish I'd said.”
The full article is here: http://www.omaha.com/article/20130917/LIVEWEL...
Mr. Buffett supports the AHCA. End of story.
You really should stop believing those regressive wingnut blogs are gospel. LOL!!!
Caw, caw,caw, caw, caw, caw, caw.

#140299 Dec 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Has any Repub ever made a prediction that came true?
Predictions:
Obama is going to take our guns.
The IRS is going to hire 16,000 new agents to help with ObamaCare.
McCain is going to win.
Romney is going to win.
Stock market will fail if Obama wins.
Gas will go down in price if we drill more.
History will show Bush did the right thing by invading Iraq.
US courts will start using Shariah Law.
FEMA is opening camps for citizens.
The UN treaty will take away guns.
A.) I said Romey would lose.
B.) I said Scott Walker would win.
C.) I said Rand Paul was a "shoe in".
D.) I said Zimmerman "will walk".
E.) I said GOP would "take back the house".
F.) I said Edward Snowden was a "Whistle Blower".
I can go on and on; but here is another prediction...Republicans will maintain the House majority and take back the U.S. Senate in midterms!

#140300 Dec 18, 2013
One more thing, I said OWS was a George Soros funded dog and pony show that would fail miserably.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#140301 Dec 18, 2013
LIES-Fox News-LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News stepped up the ante on lying after a Florida Appeals court ruled that Fox News can legally lie, conceal & distort information they disseminate and it's protected by the 1st amendment.
Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie – Updated
http://www.librarygrape.com/2009/06/court-fox...
All media lies. Get over it.
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#140302 Dec 18, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, hey sodoCONS, I mean, rico, can't you disguise even just a little of your post format? come on, at least give us a challenge now,
LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOLOLOLBaaaaaaaaaaa, you're an idiot! My name is Bob, I live in MA, I have no idea who Rico or anyone else is braindead, how's THAT for a challenge you JUST FAILED!!!!

Like I've said before, you're the worst troll I've ever seen in all these Teabagger years!!!!!
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#140303 Dec 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
One more thing, I said OWS was a George Soros funded dog and pony show that would fail miserably.
And you're wrong, Soro's hasd nothing to do with Occupy, unlike the Teabaggers, Occuopy would not take funding from big donors. They would not be co-opted.

Do your comments need to have any basis in reality or just spew whatever nonsense that comes into your stupid head?
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#140305 Dec 18, 2013
Totempus_Omnia_Revelat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Dimocrats still have majority in U.S. Senate?
"Senate Dems vote to cut pensions for vets instead of welfare for illegals… Disabled military retirees NOT exempt"
December 17th, 2013
http://investmentwatchblog.com/senate-dems-vo...
Right, GOTP wanted to restore the cuts the GOTP Controlled HOUSE put in the bill!!

"A provision in the already House-passed bill would cut retirement benefits for military retirees by $6 billion over 10 years."

trying to restore one side of the cuts while leaving the others is what they tried to do, and you call that fair and balanced, are you ever going to give up the pretense of doing things and then trying to blame Democrats for what you do??

Yeah I know, NO, you will never stop doing that and that is why the GOTP are toast come Nov. 14!!!!
angel

Boise, ID

#140306 Dec 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.
Yes but American Lady is a delusional bag lady.
The very kind you see at Tea Bag rallies demanding Government keep its hands off Medicaid and swearing Obama is a Islamic Sleeper agent.
The fact that you arent able to discern that just indicates your fetid, unhealthy Obama obsession has made you and WTF as Mentally Ill as she is.
Not a good sign.
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#140307 Dec 18, 2013
RepsAndDemsSuck wrote:
<quoted text>BIG time swing & miss!!! They are but 2 sides of the same coin.
It's all about getting power and keeping power.
Simply stated,
Choosing between Democrat and Republican polluticians is like choosing between syphilis and gonorrhea. Still, it's comical to read the arguments on forums, blogs and chat rooms that are equivalent to "My venereal disease is better than your venereal disease!".
I'll pencil you in for syphilis.
That you can't see BOTH parties for what they really are shows how they BOTH succeed in get malleable tools like yourself to regurgitate their propaganda after its been ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
But you'll simply continue to bleat to the beat. It's your choice.
"Considering that most of the major media are left leaning,"

Right, that's why Cokie Roberts, George Will, John McCain, Newt Gingrich, are all on every Sunday show there is week after week!

If you've been "studying" media bias, you'd have a clue, you haven't and you don't, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!
angel

Boise, ID

#140308 Dec 18, 2013
Grand Old Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're wrong, Soro's hasd nothing to do with Occupy, unlike the Teabaggers, Occuopy would not take funding from big donors. They would not be co-opted.
Do your comments need to have any basis in reality or just spew whatever nonsense that comes into your stupid head?
The Tea Party: a genuine "Astro Turf ' Movement.
Funded by the Filthy Rich Arch Conservatives the Koch Brothers in which they incite and pretend to validate the Bigotry andPparanoia of Clueless 7th grade Graduates and Inbred Yahoo's in order to get more Republican Corporate lickspittles sent to Congress and nulify Obama's efforts for no other reason then to protect their Bottom Line.
How Inspiring.Lmao!

Since: Apr 11

Danville, KY

#140312 Dec 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not ignorant and that's what causes so much turmoil for you morons. Many of you have tried and tried to debate with her and have failed miserably. The only option left is for y'all to shut her voice down because you realize you will never beat her when it comes to facts. The bat-shit crazy repugnantCON and the old OLD crow and uncle flabby ass scooter have exhausted every trick in the book trying to break AL down. They never could do it and this is their last option. Get rid of anyone who disagrees with your so-called facts. You don't want people to know the real truth because you are afraid they will figure out that you lie and cheat and degrade and distort and deceive to make yourself look better. That ship sailed a long time ago. You morons have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses ever since your messiah got caught in that big whopper he told. If you get rid of AL, a constant thorn in your ass because she doesn't back down and run from you, then you believe it will be easier to spread your lies and make excuses and blah, blah, blah.
You are one of the worst. You are so obsessed with claiming Fox News lies but as we have all noticed...you can't ever give us an example of any lies they have told. So you have established yourself as being full of shit. Your butt buddies, the "judgeit gang", claim all kinds of things about AL because they can't debate her and they want rid of her. In my opinion all of you liberal nutjobs are full of shit and you prove that to us with every post but we have freedom of speech in our country, for now, and you should be able to voice that. I don't fear your lies and propaganda so I don't have to act like a 12 year old snot-nosed punk and have a meltdown and try to get rid of your bat-shit crazy ass. I encourage all of you to post and speak freely. It's your right. Not to mention that you morons are your own worst enemy and I love reading about it. lmao
I've argued with tea baggers, and I've argued with wooden indians. Against a wooden indian, you have a fighting chance... with tea baggers, you can't win....they are just so much smarter than the rest of us, its humbling, to say the least.

Author unknown

Danville, KY

#140313 Dec 18, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> The Tea Party: a genuine "Astro Turf ' Movement.
Funded by the Filthy Rich Arch Conservatives the Koch Brothers in which they incite and pretend to validate the Bigotry andPparanoia of Clueless 7th grade Graduates and Inbred Yahoo's in order to get more Republican Corporate lickspittles sent to Congress and nulify Obama's efforts for no other reason then to protect their Bottom Line.
How Inspiring.Lmao!
Ditto!!

Danville, KY

#140315 Dec 18, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but American Lady is a delusional bag lady.
The very kind you see at Tea Bag rallies demanding Government keep its hands off Medicaid and swearing Obama is a Islamic Sleeper agent.
The fact that you arent able to discern that just indicates your fetid, unhealthy Obama obsession has made you and WTF as Mentally Ill as she is.
Not a good sign.
One doesn't need to be a doctor to know that it's a mix of low IQ, sub-par education & a mild form of paranoid schizophrenia that's plaguing tea baggers.

Danville, KY

#140316 Dec 18, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>AL is an ignorant deadbeat old Hag and that wtf is just a moron.
Yes, there is definitely something wrong with American Lady. I feel that she's good intentioned in her own world but where she fails is that she buys way too into the insanity of media without cross checking it..

This "wtf" charater is just another case of the blind leading the blind.

Danville, KY

#140317 Dec 18, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>I said that Allen West would lose after one short failed Term
I said Beck would get fired.
I said that Democrats would easily take back Ted Kennedy's Senate seat.
I said Huckabee's would have to be fired for stupidity.
I said that Iraq had No WMD's.
I said that Bush was protecting bin Laden.
I said that Obama would turn the Economy around.
I could go on and on but Republitards are stupid.
Republicans made sure to use Allen West and then kick him to the curb because we all know that a black men with power doesn't conform to the ideals of conservative ideology.

Look what they did with Herman Cain. They only threw him out there just so the GOP can say, "see we're not racist, we considered one".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US House of Representatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 3 min jonjedi 484
News DNC race tight as Democrats seek gains against ... 3 min Battle Tested 76
News Thousands March in Manhattan on Second Day of P... 9 min Well Well 34
News White House adviser asked FBI to dispute Russia... 14 min CZars_R_US 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Rshermr 63,360
News One month in, anti-Trump movement shows signs o... 23 min Mikey 2
News Pence, Bannon appeal for conservatives to unite... 30 min Dee Dee Dee 5
More from around the web